It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mob of 50 (black) Teens Ransack Macon Walmart.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I dare you guys to walk around at day and night where I live.

Chances are, you will get attacked. Want to know by who? By colored people. It has happened to me as well.

I'm not racist, and I have black friends. But it is true that they tend to cause a lot of have I and problems. I dont think it's their fault though... It's the circumstances, society, culture, and the way they live and grow up.

But at the same time, I think its a gene thing. Look at Africa and all of the events that go on there. They are relatable to the things colored people do here. As for whites (like me), it's in our gene to dominate people and use them (I can get a lot more detailed, but it might cause a debate).

Ultimately, people are mainly the way they are based on the way they grew up, and their culture.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
It's OK, Al Sharpton will come to their rescue and excuse their behavior. They can do no wrong.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence
Quite true!
We don't need to know who the enemies of civil society are, we just need to learn how to avoid them.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

youre leaving out the culture that keeps them in those mind sets and perpetuates the issue with the behaviors...

Ganster Rap, disrespect , glorifying of drugs and thug lifestyle etc...

While I do agree with a lot of your post, youre leaving out THOSE key issues that contribute to this mob mindset mentality to do things like this

There are certainly many factors that perpetuate behavior, but you actually just used the "the music is part of the reason why these people do this" ?

Disrespect exists with teens everywhere and is not confined to blacks.
"Thug life" and drugs exists with white teens a LOT.
White teens listen to rap music just as much as most blacks.

IF we go by the premise that black mob violence exceeds that of white mob violence, and if we take into account the points above as they relate to whites, then we should have similar amounts of white mob violence.

But we don't, why?

Because of the issues in my initial post above about the historical implication of cultural oppression, stigmatization, and the environments created by such, etc.

Unless you're saying that music/drugs/disrespect is the match or the gasoline to the problems I highlighted.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
You are considering ABCNews as a racially unbiased news source?

abcnews.go.com...

A judge today acquitted a white Cleveland police officer in the 2012 shooting deaths of an unarmed black couple

If one-way streets count...
edit on 7/4/2015 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
God bless the white man for giving us these opportunities and building great civilizations. Too bad we Mexicans, blacks, and Jews are destroyers, pillagers, moochers, opportunists, locusts, and rift-raft of civilizations. We will collapse the entire system on a socioeconomic and racial level.

Do you think the current state of Mexico or Africa, relative to all white societies, is coincidental?

Ironically, it's usually white people in positions of power who give us these very same opportunities. The moment you became ashamed of being a powerful, noble race (due to too much estrogen in yo water, Jews hijacking ur media, or fluoride or somethin), you doomed us all, whether we like to admit it or not. No blacks or Mexicans here want to live in a Africa or Mexico, LOL. We are terrified of our own people.
edit on 7/4/2015 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLegend

For the most part, yes, I do consider ABC news mostly objective most of the time. Comparatively.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Why can't African Americans just admit that there is a problem with black culture in America?The faster they admit it the faster change can happen, but unfortunately until then they will continue to destroy their own communities.
edit on 4-7-2015 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Uneducated kids, really?

What does education have to do with this?

NOT running through a store, trashing it, and pulling handicapped people from wheel chairs is basic human decency.

One does not need a formal education to know doing such things are wrong.

Besides, I am sure they are all enrolled in some sort of school be it public, or private.

This is absolutely a cultural issue.

That said, any race can be a part of a disrespectful and violent culture.

I worked in a high school as a police officer for five years and this behavior was demonstrated by every race. However, in my experience the black students did so more.

This is simply a personal observation, and in no way condemning an entire race.

edit on 5-7-2015 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

I am in quite a desperate situation in my life, about to be made far more desperate when the government is about to legislate regarding welfare that will make my life impossible financially.

Sorry, but I say good luck to them and the media can go # themselves. Their rhetoric means nothing to me and I am on the side of the suffering ones.

2 issues here, you seem to have a lot of net access by the number of stars etc yet you seem to suggest you are pretty hard done by, whilst I do not know the full story but if YOU have access to the Internet paid by you then you clearly are NOT hard done by, when you are living on the street with potato sacks for bedding like I was as a kid THEN you are hard done by..

Whatever the story I very much doubt you understand real hard done by..

Second issue, so you support rampaging mobs destroying other people's properties and livings and obviously advocate that if innocent people get in the way that its ok that they get injured.

As for most of these mobs, follow them home and you will find cash galore, latest tech, expensive clothing etc etc, be they black white or green, these are criminals doing criminal things, you make it sound like its a protest but its simply gang culture doing what gang culture does, living off others hard work!

Stop pandering to the Jesse Jacksons etc.....And trust me, they are NOT hard done by...And NOT giving their millions to the black population.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: TorqueyThePig

Uneducated kids, really?

What does education have to do with this?

NOT running through a store, trashing it, and pulling handicapped people from wheel chairs is basic human decency.

One does not need a formal education to know doing such things are wrong.

Besides, I am sure they are all enrolled in some sort of school be it public, or private.

This is absolutely a cultural issue.

That said, any race can be a part of a disrespectful and violent culture.

I worked in a high school as a police officer for five years and this behavior was demonstrated by every race. However, in my experience the black students did so more.

This is simply a personal observation, and in no way condemning an entire race.

Totally agree, the gangs here on the estates I've had the pleasure to live on have hand a 99% black membership, the estate I'm on now has a local gang made up of Somali and black membership, I know some of the lads from when they were young kids and most were doing well at school but ended up being lazy and going for the thug culture because it paid well from drugs and other crime. One of the main lads is doing so well out of it he has just purchased a 4x4 for his mother and he brags about it.

This notion that people must forgive gangs because they are uneducated is a complete load of nonsense, as you say there are basic acts that you know are right and wrong, no matter how low education they might be these things are basic and will have been taught because even in gang culture there's rules about stealing etc.

This as said is a cultural issue now and sadly gangs here in the UK aspire to be like their US counterparts, the music is of a thug culture, their actions based upon criminal lifestyle, neither country is directly to blame, its a choice made by them that sadly has become a culture, most of my local gang HAD schooling, HAD opportunities but could not be bothered to WORK for it.

And yes, we do have white, Asian and other gang members BUT its such a small number compared to the black core, like it or not. And before I get the KKK flag waved at me, I'm part of a mixed marriage, my wife is black and is the proof that if you put the time into your education you will have the chances, we both have had great jobs and great money, sadly some losses but we both refused to take the easy way out and WORKED DAMN HARD, I'm sure our local dealers put the hours in but its always at someone else's expense and I'm pretty sure they don't pay tax..

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLegend
God bless the white man for giving us these opportunities and building great civilizations. Too bad we Mexicans, blacks, and Jews are destroyers, pillagers, moochers, opportunists, locusts, and rift-raft of civilizations. We will collapse the entire system on a socioeconomic and racial level.

Do you think the current state of Mexico or Africa, relative to all white societies, is coincidental?

Ironically, it's usually white people in positions of power who give us these very same opportunities. The moment you became ashamed of being a powerful, noble race (due to too much estrogen in yo water, Jews hijacking ur media, or fluoride or somethin), you doomed us all, whether we like to admit it or not. No blacks or Mexicans here want to live in a Africa or Mexico, LOL. We are terrified of our own people.

Ah, the old white man did this to us excuse...

While I'll give you that rich and powerful whites DO meddle in countries ways but its the inbuilt culture that is destroying these places. In places like Africa its very rich African politicians robbing their own people via endemic corruption making the poor unfortunate people live in abject poverty.

Yes you get people like the CIA in the middle of it but they mostly rely on the culture that is already rife and utilise it to do what they do.

Whilst you can blame the White man to a degree it would be nice for people to also form a backbone and take their side of the blame too, most low level crime in both the UK and the US is because its more rewarding than getting a job and doing the right thing, my dealers here walk around in gear that costs a fortune and as I said in this thread, a member brought his mother a 4x4 new, now I know this lad from when he was 10 and he was a well spoken well educated black youngster but he dropped all that for crime because it was easier than studying and a darn sight more profitable than ordinary work, NOT because he was oppressed by a white man, that excuse is old and boring.

Its a culture / choice...

Are there hard done by black families out there, yes of course and just as many hard done by white, Asian and other races, in the US were black people oppressed, YES, they had a terrible injustice that should have shamed people that helped take part in it, it was CRIMINAL, BUT when I see a person on the TV getting in to a nice looking car, answering an iPhone during an interview who then spout how hard done by they are then I have ZERO sympathy for these people.

I'll bet just as many had the chance of good education but chose child birth, dropping out of school and or crime in many cases, you know, just like whites and other do but it seems to have developed in to a massive culture in the US with idiots like Jesse Jackson etc stoking the hate fires to make these people feel they are justified in doing all this.

Sorry, right and wrong are easily noticed, you have choices....
edit on 5-7-2015 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Is it more more scary when its a black mob lol.

People see color i see poor un educated people.

And there are no "poor, uneducated" white people? We honestly can't blame this on education or finances, now can we? If you had said "culture", I would have agreed, but.... I come from the hills of Eastern Kentucky and I know poor. Dirt poor. I remember pulling weeds in my Nanny's" garden, ringing a chicken's neck and slaughtering hogs with my Grandpa, all so we'd have food on the table. I remember a lot of poor people working menial, dangerous, sh*t jobs so they could feed their family. I don't remember ever hearing of a bunch of people, teenagers or not, storming the local store and trashing it out of spite. We worked and found a way and we didn't blame our sorrows on everyone else or expect someone to constantly find an excuse for us.
edit on 5-7-2015 by DAVID64 because: punctuation

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Oh goody more race baiting posters, some people on ats will be so happy.

Good thing we have breitbart to keep us informed on the real issues.

Is it more more scary when its a black mob lol.

People see color i see poor un educated people.

Wow you mean after decades of dumping billions into the public educations system?

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Here is another side to consider. Stories where they don't mention race, might be to make black people more 'racist' or in PC talk, to make them think they cannot overcome the affect of #whiteprivlidge, unless they vote for candidate H

last week, I saw a meme in Facebook that said something like,

Black people aren't killing whites, destroying their property. This isn't a race war this is white terrorism.

Something along those lines.

Articles like this feed into, the blacks are oppressed by the 'man'. To stop the 'man' we need a new 'man' or maybe in this case, a 'woman'

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Maybe it was a Jade Helm 15 controlled Wal Mart and these teens were just good patriots exercising their right to protest a corrupt government?

Maybe.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
why do blacks do this so much in usa? I dont hear about it in the UK, or Canada. Is it just normal there or is everyone angry and resentful ...

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
If wolves were attacking people in your neighborhood, would you want the news to report that "animals" were prowling and attacking people, or to clarify that "wolves" were the attackers?

I prefer to know that the pack of wolves is what is the known attacker.

You find the connection.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
They were just trying to get a jump on "back to school shopping"

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

laffs...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join