It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm very sad for my country

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

ITS TIME
CAMACHO FOR PRESIDENT!

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
We are Americans...We never quit.

Unless its Vietnam or invading Canada then you quit

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

ITS TIME
CAMACHO FOR PRESIDENT!

edit on 2-7-2015 by MoreBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22 It is irritating that even that many people didn't know. However he was probably there all day and more people knew the answer. I have seen this guy featured on infowars. The results aren't really scientific or a good sampling.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Cram as many kids into the classroom as you can...
Pay teachers poorly
Make school a social/propaganda process rather than education

Eventually...You get what you pay for.

TPTB don't want smart people; they want worker drones! The cultural design is working exactly like they planned.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Our country is nothing more than a lie............It is not government causing the problems they are only a reflection of the people values. TPTB claim to fame is fear that leads to apathy.

Until we get our own backyards into order the community will continue to crumble apart.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
The star and bars was flown by a southern army, in a losing effort to win a war against the USA, in an effort to allow the south to continue their economic way of life that depended upon slavery. Any other modern meaning attached to that flag is pure romantic revisionism. But hey, I'm sure YOU know the real meaning of the confederate battle flag though, huh?

a reply to: Asktheanimals

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Everyone was better when the broke away from England

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Yes, its very sad most people don't know our history and yet EVERYONE has an opinion about our history.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

And then ended up the way you are now.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: crazyewok

Really?

India only barley on its feet, Pakistan not to great, Zimbabwe is a 3rd world piss hole.

And really the US government now is more #ty than ours.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
I thought everyone knew it was about an Alien invasion?

WTF sort of history do they teach in schools nowadays...

Of course, the immortal words of Randy Quaid come to mind:
"Up yours"!

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer
The star and bars was flown by a southern army, in a losing effort to win a war against the USA, in an effort to allow the south to continue their economic way of life that depended upon slavery. Any other modern meaning attached to that flag is pure romantic revisionism. But hey, I'm sure YOU know the real meaning of the confederate battle flag though, huh?

a reply to: Asktheanimals

The men who fought on the front lines weren't the rich slave owners.
Just like today's Congress doesn't send their kids off to fight foreign wars.
The rich sit back and watch.
Draw your own conclusions.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Just shows why us Brits should be happy you guys parted ways

In some ways we won and got the better deal cutting you guys loose

You still have us, their crazy northern neighbors.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
This is really sad, but I have to admit I am one of those people who when put on the spot like that (especially in front of the camera) clams up. I usually just turn bright red and walk off though instead of giving the wrong answer.

I wonder if anyone would have got it right, if the camera was not in their face?

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

And all this would have been reversed if the mighty British Empire had held it iron grip along side the east indian trading?Please, you didn't enlighten or hold up these countries you subjugated them. The USA just took over where the British empire left off although we're a little more hush hush when we oppress people

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Yup, a global super power with our closest ally the UK tagging along

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I'm Canadian, and I delighted in Rick Mercer's series "Talking to Americans" when I was a kid, and I felt pretty high and mighty about it.

That being said, YouTube is big business, as a lot of people know, and videos like this get a huge amount of clicks because people LOVE to be outraged about something. YouTube's content creators exploit this in a huge way, often by casting videos like this with people who seem ridiculously stupid. Late Night shows are often doing the same thing.

So, before you get outraged about anything that happens in a YouTube video, realize that YouTube is about racking in advertising dollars.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Yeah of course it's for money and how Mark Dice does his videos(there are a few where he shares the correct answers). But it should be in no way an excuse for most of those answers.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

And the doofusses get all giggly and act silly like it's cute to be so dumb....even the guys.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join