It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do you think Aliens hide?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
In our subconscience.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: PickledOnion
I am sure there's aliens under my fridge by now, I haven't swept under there in years.

I have some plastic containers in the deep dark recesses in the back of my fridge that I'm afraid to throw away because I may be committing genocide. Some of the colonies living in my fridge have been there long enough to have invented the wheel and developed civilization by now...

...then again, maybe I should throw them out before they evolve themselves into the nuclear age and potentially become dangerous. I'm gonna go and play God now and clean out my fridge.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
Where do you think Aliens hide? In a different dimension? On the Moon? On Mars? Behind Jupiter or Saturn? In the Oort Cloud? In our mind? Somewhere on Earth? Is Nasa hiding Aliens from the public? Do you think Aliens return to their home planet after a visit? What do you think? Where are they hiding?

**They obviously hide because

1. We haven't discovered them
2. They've only been encountered
3. Intelligent life is more than likely to exist in our galaxy

If you don't believe in any type of encounter, do you think

1. If Aliens show up, we'll know
2. If Aliens show up, we won't know because________________

They just are vibrating at a frequency we arent able to see touch or hear. In fact its not just aliens that are in different frequencies there are multiple universes overlapping this one, an infinate number that are all different. Heres the kicker we are in all of those universes too in some form or another. . . .

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

They just are vibrating at a frequency we arent able to see touch or hear.

So how did you come to know this? Even Tommy had to feel the vibrations of the pinball machine in order to play at the wizard level.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Antarctic, Underground (D.U.M.B), Underwater. The far side of the moon. If you believe they exists. I believe they do and these places I have listed are the obvious, at least to me. If they are in the neighborhood. If they are not here then they are out there on the far side of Jupiter, or Saturn.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
ha!ha!ha! hiding,they're not hiding they probably spend their quality time watching supernovas and looking for primordial universes where unicorns and dragons still exist.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
If you asked an Ant where we humans are hiding when they do not see us, only encounter from time to time...

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
and making alien babies...

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

I'd say we might be the only sentient organic species at our level
of development in this galaxy.

Heck, only 4% of the Universe is composed of normal matter, and
of that 4% over 75% of that is the element hydrogen.

So nobody is hiding..

Kevin

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Well, that sounds rather lonely and depressing.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People
They are "hiding" on their own planets.

...And to add, it may not be a case of them hiding as much as a case of us not being able to yet find them.

You don't think any intelligent aliens have found us first and are purposely avoiding us, therefore hiding? Really? Why not?

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ceeker63
Antarctic, Underground (D.U.M.B), Underwater. The far side of the moon. If you believe they exists. I believe they do and these places I have listed are the obvious, at least to me. If they are in the neighborhood. If they are not here then they are out there on the far side of Jupiter, or Saturn.

I like this idea and the idea of inter dimensional beings as well. There might not be any proof, or even accurate hearsay (there could be) but the locations Antartica, the far side of the Moon, under water, and the far side of Jupiter and Saturn, seem ideal anyway for a hiding place regardless if you don't believe the claims and stories.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

So nobody is hiding..

Kevin

This is absolutely preposterous. There are no organic species at our level of development in this galaxy? How can one even assume such a thing with no evidence? Do you have a scientific link to back up your theory? I'd like to be brought up to speed if Nasa already knows there is no intelligent life with a form of technology in the entire galaxy.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
They just are vibrating at a frequency we arent able to see touch or hear.

Vibrations don't make things invisible, impalpable, or inaudible.

About the only "vibrations" you are having right now aren't visible or audible, yet you can be seen and heard.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

So nobody is hiding..

Kevin

This is absolutely preposterous. There are no organic species at our level of development in this galaxy? How can one even assume such a thing with no evidence? Do you have a scientific link to back up your theory? I'd like to be brought up to speed if Nasa already knows there is no intelligent life with a form of technology in the entire galaxy.

Reading is fundamental.

"might"

the point being that space is really big and one can't assume
intelligent life is common.

Earth only managed to cook up life at our level ONCE on Earth
in 4 billion years.

Kev

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Where do you think Aliens hide? On the Moon?

Yes, I do think they are on the moon. But I think they are mostly in the moon. I think Neil Armstrong knew that and left us a clue. He said, "There are great ideas undiscovered, breakthroughs available to those who can remove one of the truth's protective layers." he said, REMOVE ONE OF THE TRUTHS PROTECTIVE LAYERS. He is clearly telling us that there is something being hidden from us. I believe that protective layer is the "Brookings Report". I will assume that you are familar with it. If you are not familar with it, then do so. But who can remove that layer, when the "Interest of National Security" is invoked. That being controlled by the military and it's many faces. It's a wonder we've heard even the little bits we have. We spent all that money for rocks. Weird old moon rocks. After all the years we stared up at that strange mini planet, a few short visits and our curiosity bag is full, done, over. 40 plus years. Not even a rover. Nothing. Con job, liars, bull#.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

So nobody is hiding..

Kevin

Reading is fundamental.

"might"

the point being that space is really big and one can't assume
intelligent life is common.

Earth only managed to cook up life at our level ONCE on Earth
in 4 billion years.

Kev

Yes but we came from the big bang and so did the periodic table so I don't understand your argument when the "really big space" all came from the same point of singularity. The Milky Way has 100 billion stars, and one of them has life, intelligent life, humans.

We know outside our planet, our Solar System is too hostile for intelligent humanoid life to exist. We don't know if elsewhere in the galaxy there is intelligent life. We don't have the exo planet technology to clearly see some presence of intelligent life.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I believe the thought of other worldly dimensions is man made and until we have some sort of proof of living being in some kind of other dimension then I'm not buying any of it.
There IS life in the universe which is proven by our planet and its inhabitants.
So knowing that fact and the assumption of aliens having technology much greater than our own I would have to ask why hide?
US special forces can drop into Afghanistan without anyone seeing them, that doesn't make them being from another dimension just people with technology.
It's my guess we don't see these aliens because they simply do not want to disclose their presence and their technology is much more advanced.
They can be anywhere.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   
In Uranus

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join