It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do you think Aliens hide?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
On... ... ... ATS

edit on 7/3/15 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Alien craft disguise themselves as roof-top HVAC equipment and water towers.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   
1) location:
It's know that their ships can go into the sea (various reports from naval ships)
and inland lakes, again many eye-witnesses.
The moon, again many sightings of "lights on the moon"
underground bases. Anecdotal evidence.

2) technology:
I think they have technology far in advance of ours.
a) Optical cloaking.
evidence: some UFOs are seen in infra-red and not by the eye.
In fact entire EM spectrum cloaking is not unbelievable.
b) Speed: if you fly faster than the rate that the human eye sees (1/50 s) you are invisible.
c) control of space and time. - pretty much essential for travel here from long distances.
If you can do that you can probably hide yourself pretty well.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I think if aliens do exist they are probably under the oceans. Then again they obviously have technolody well in advance of ours and could be in plain sight and we wouldn't even know it.
People always say the goverments of the world are hiding something. I can't imagine David Cameron or Barack Obama being told anything whatsoever. After their time in office, they are civilians again, like us.
I do believe there are files somewhere that certain agencies have that only a select few will ever lay eyes on.

If I were take a guess of where they are hiding, I would say in plain sight.
edit on 4-7-2015 by rhynouk because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-7-2015 by rhynouk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr X
1) location:
It's know that their ships can go into the sea (various reports from naval ships)
and inland lakes, again many eye-witnesses.
The moon, again many sightings of "lights on the moon"
underground bases. Anecdotal evidence.

2) technology:
I think they have technology far in advance of ours.
a) Optical cloaking.
evidence: some UFOs are seen in infra-red and not by the eye.
In fact entire EM spectrum cloaking is not unbelievable.
b) Speed: if you fly faster than the rate that the human eye sees (1/50 s) you are invisible.
c) control of space and time. - pretty much essential for travel here from long distances.
If you can do that you can probably hide yourself pretty well.

I like that idea.

People always project our limitations onto aliens, as if they'd also be primates with our physical capabilities & limitations. But I think our relationship to them may be similar to an earthworm's relationship to humans. Even though earthworms live on the same planet as us, they still can't recognize our communications & can't see our technology, much less understand it. To their limited senses, our buildings are no different than mountains & our computers are no different than chunks of metal.

So even if we were showered in alien transmissions daily, I don't think we'd recognize it. Just imagine if some of the nearly infinite neutrinos that shower the Earth were actually from alien attempts to communicate with us. And what if they "see" largely different portions of the light spectrum than we do? They could be sending their version of holograms to us, but we wouldn't notice because they may be made from gamma rays. And even if they communicated through sounds like we do, we'd only hear them if they were in the 20hz to 20,000hz range. As a comparison, dolphins and whales can hear sounds over 100,000hz.

And like you said, we also wouldn't notice them if their speed is drastically faster or slower than our senses can handle. Something as simple as saying "hi" in their language may take 10 Earth years. Or their entire lifespan may only last 2 or 3 Earth days. So their technology would move at speeds we wouldn't notice.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I've recently heard the northern part of lake Michigan is a hotspot and once you think of it a bit it makes sense. Nobody really studies the great lakes like the oceans. In 1950 Northwest Orient flight 2501 crashed less than 20 miles offshore but has never been found and they are still looking for it. Big lakes big mysteries and the water in the area is generally less than 150 feet deep!

edit on 5-7-2015 by mikell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Aliens don't hide...
They cloak.

but I like many would have to say the deeps of the oceans
and the mouths of volcanos cuz why not ?

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13 perhaps already said, but governments that do establish ET contact immediatly cover it up to extract technology. vide Eisenhower treaties...more recently an area 51 butler for tall whites...vid with his wife explaining what life is like serving that et group, gibson i think his name.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join