It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a guy out there who doesn't cheat?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Concerning those videos you posted. I agree with much of what the narrator in the videos states. I have no interest in Male Sovereignty. I do have a issue with male ignorance about many things and the willingness of many females to take advantage of male ignorance.

Much of Chivalry is to me overrated. It is running touchdowns.

I do not waste my time watching sports or the commercial appeal associated with this religion of sports. Not interested I do not need nor want more conditioning to run touchdowns.

I am not against sports per se...I am against stupid.

Sports teaches one to develop individual skills and how to apply them to problem solving..as well as team efforts to reach certain goals. Nothing wrong with that.

I am just not into "Male Expendability and Disposability." The narrator in the video referred to this by some other name.

I have found that when you deal with a woman in these topic arenas...you need to be absolutely sure of yourself...and the topic...because most women of today work off of "Feelings" and believe ferverently their feelings trump any and everything else to the tune of justifying "Male Expendability and Disposability" as long as no one sees what we are doing.
They believe their feelings govern what is true and correct and in this manner ..hiding inequality as if it was equality. I have had women on ATS admit to me that this is true..that women often believe that their "Feelings " govern what is true and correct.

The body politic is not beyond preying on and carefully cultivating their feelings for votes...including cultivating the lie.

When you catch them at it ..is when the conversation starts to break down. Same thing with a politician.

Politics is the ultimate feminine career...you can take credit for what you do not do and blame others for what does not work out..as long as no one sees what you are doing....Occult.

I happen to like the company of women .having dated older women for most of my life. They taught me a lot about women but most of them not by intent.

I find no interest in hanging around with a bunch of guys drinking alcohol and talking about sports and cheerleaders. Not much use for this kind of stuff in my life...nor running touchdowns.

I have found to many women out here who operate on the pattern of subtly substituting your touchdown plays with theirs and getting you to run touchdowns for them but outside of traditional female roles..they do not run touchdowns for you. This is often what tries to pass for equality today. It is none of those things.

There is nothing wrong with helping out a woman who is worth it...worth a mans time and monies. I have no objection to this. I Just have little interest in much of what constituted role playing among men and women today...under the guise of equality. Not so much on the part of the females..but because the men are so ignorant about many things...and the nature of things out here.

This awareness is how I learned that a woman who can offer me unlimited sex..is not Life out here. It is a scam for lowering her risk levels ..and getting a man to often run touchdowns for her. It is often the "Appearance of Commitment" so that they never really have to be committed to a man but to their programs. The man often comes in last place..behind the pets...behind inlaws and outlaws and what is on the home and garden channel or whatever they are pimping the women out to next. And by this ..also pimping out the men.

There is no "Oil Shortage" out here...there is a thinking shortage.

There are women out here for whom I know...that their only skill in life is their beauty values and taking off their clothes.
The problem is that as they age..they have no fall back position to justify their high maintenance requirements of a man.
They have not invested in any real intrinsically valuable skills to see them thorugh olde age..when the children are no longer there and the biology begins to run out...it is getting close to midnight Cinderella.
But as long as a man is ignorant and knows only to run touchdowns...what difference does it make. He is expendable and disposable.

Well..I am sure you get the point.

Watch this here...galadofwarthethird..you might find this interesting...

Thanks,
Orangetom

edit on 12-7-2015 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: demondonna

Just because two people are different it does not mean they are not equal. You can still treat them like they are just as important.

This is not the point I have been making here...demondonna.

I do not understand half the things you say if I am honest. I understand the order of things. My children will always come before everything and everyone else. They would always come over my husband because they are my bloodline and have become part of who I am. That doesnt mean my husband is not high on my list of priorities. He is the father of my children we have provided for them and raised them equally. We may have different roles but I see this as a balance. Our roles are of equal importance. Therefore we are equal.

I understood from the beginning that this was a possibility ..that you do not understand at all what I am saying or the pattern of that to which I was alluding. No problem. I already suspected this from the beginning of our postings.

My children will always come before everything and everyone else.

I don't think you understand at all what you are posting here. You are so heavily on the "Equality Drug" and "equality propaganda." When you deal with certain psychopathic patterns...denial is one of them. Trying to put the onus off on others ..is another of the patterns...particularly on those with which you disagree.

IF you look closely under the rug..you will see and understand that this is also a very standard version of how politicians and social engineers work today on an unsuspecting and unknowledgeable, uneducated, and untutored public. People who cannot follow pattern recognition.

In insanity..psychopath circles this is sometimes called... "Gaslighting."

And it is used/misused heavily by politicians and social groups out here.

Gaslighting

en.wikipedia.org...

I do not think you understand or you think no one else will see it for what it is..but you just admitted that you will be willing to put your man last ..behind the children...and for the children. This is not equality. It is male expendabilty and disposability. Most males do not ever think this through for what it is.

This is gaslighting. It is textbook of much of the womens movements once you know how to see it.

For a good woman..knows how to bring her man in first place too..in equality. Understand..otherwise you only have inequality. I am not saying to bring the children in last..but don't forget about the man. This is exactly what happens to so many men...and why they prefer to go to work because of the structure at work ..which is missing at home. They believe themselves safer and more structured and predictable at work than at home. They have more control at work in that they don't come in as far in last place as they do at home. I have actually heard men state that after vacation..they were glad to get back to work. Work made more sense than their home life.
This was a clear indicator that the women and children run the show...he just makes himself expendable and disposable to support his bondage to this inequality. But as long as he is ignorant to the pattern ...no problem. Just keep running those touchdowns and call it equal.

"Importance" is also not equality as you tried to make this point in your opening statement above on this thread...as if it was.

As long as no one sees it for what it is...you will be fine...but I see it for what it is. Now ..so too does ..galadofwarthethird and others.

I don't know what your man does for his monies earned...and it really is none of my business...but If my woman had that as a working philosophy...I would be very upset with the kind of risks I take for my monies.
I am not looking for a career in coming in last place..while my woman lives her philosophies/beliefs at my RISK taking expense while claiming equality.

I can cook..clean..maintain a house. I don't need a woman for those skills. And so many pre made meals in the stores makes those traditional woman's skill ..obsolete today. I can even sew..and am ever grateful to my mother for these rudimentary skills.

If a woman understands me at all..she had better have something going for her more than sex , beauty and high maintenance beliefs. Otherwise it is a formula for coming in last place. I am not into that.

I don't think someone who believes many to be beneath them could be happy in a relationship. You sound as if you have a god complex. That is not healthy.

You are "gaslighting here on assumptions which are not true.

I expect a lot from the women in my life..because I know by female socialization beliefs..they are going to expect a lot from me...and try to call it equality.

I don't care for default settings.

Thanks for your post.
Orangetom

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: orangetom1999
You seem heavily into this stuff. However those vids were two among others which YouTube linked me, I generally get a lot of that when I visit different topics and things on this site or others. You know kind of like when you look up shoes you get shoe ads every site you go. Sort of like that. And its not like I agree with everything the guy says, but I do agree with some of the things he says, and its way past time for men to wake up to this whole baloney scam.

But anyways. I have said it before, there are no issues here, even the guy in the vid or most manninsts dont necessarily have that many issues, the most is there jaded because they got taken for a ride and like everything else by there exes, so I suppose now like in that vid the guy was talking about, there being more smart about it. I think its a good idea, or at least some of what they say. Maybe even starting a No- Mam club as well.

And you to dont seem to have any, issues that is, you know besides on getting on already with the whole thing. I will tell you now, you will never find a female who will put herself at risk over you, or you job, it is not in there nature, # they wont even cross the street for you, unless a suitcase full of cash happens to fall on your head while you were walking by, and they would not want to look to overly enthusiastic about it, you know what will people think and all that. What I am saying is, there is a lot of false things out there which got programed or taken to be reality. The whole Disney princess thing did more harm then good most likely, and never mind all the hidden agendas.

And your job does sound pretty time consuming and pretty dangerous, so I get why you got this whole "oil shortage thing going on" that and your likely some old dude, only old people talk like that...No offence, as its not in my lingo data banks. Anyways, I being totally enlightened and stuff will tell you now. Like I said the whole thing is a virus, its not likely you or the others infected will get over it, its not in your power.

As such! The best thing you can do is get on with it already, you could do what bill gates or other more smart men did and just get a clause in your marriage contract for the just in case part. Though you will not find a woman who will take the risk, like I said its in there nature, and one thing they look for, more then wealth in men ,or social standing, is exactly that, that magical felling ya know that tells them this is the one. However that to can be compartmentalized, and broken down scientifically. That's what that whole oil shortage thing is about, in fact thats what the whole thing from kids dating on up is about, even random encounters at the bar or whatever else people do. Its why women do not make the first move, though in this day and age, that to may be outdated. But I highly doubt it. Improbable.

Women do not act first and wait for the guy to act because that simply means then they would have an angle on him and it, its nature in action again, you could even call it a tactic which evolved in a physically weaker creature to ensure its predominance and thriving in a tupsy truvy world attached to a much physically stronger creature in a symbiosis type of deal. You dig! Its not occult, if it were, a hedge wizard would be able to hocus pocus all of you in 2 minute flat. Not that even hedge wizards bother with this low brow crap you all put out. But what it actually is, well its nothing but based on millions to billions of years of ingrained evolutionary biology and instincts. Hence why the occult and shenanigans work.

In marriage or everything else its the same, when they are testing you, its exactly that, to see how far you will stretch and bend for them, its like I said the number one thing they look for, more then money, or even social standing. A form of control brought on by evolution and you could say many many years so much so its writen in there genes, the occult is based on that, only what the occult does is supersede that and make it a one way street, its goal not being male or female point scoring, but leading it all in the category of "other"...The other being like you said, social engineering, and even in selling you all products. Pulling strings, its like so easy.

Males generaly not only do not think about this but are incapable of it. If you are, then you have obviously been feminized, women generally think along these terms. Which may be the whole problem, the cycle of ignorance has been broken by all the half assed hocus pocus occult goings on. Or maybe its just another step in evolution, only time will tell. After all the same things have been going in various forms between men and women, this whole mating game. So ask yourslef why is it only now that its become such an issue.

Men have always been ignorant in a lot of things, and yes women are far from powerless, after all they have the power to condition kids, and those kids grow up to be men, and so on and on. So you could say the world around you and them, it to is a product of female machinations. After all even though we live in a different age were not yet quite born and raised and come out of factories.

Now imagine that you were a big giant mesh of a corporation or part of the in crowd, social engineering and the whole works and such. Now what could you do with the knowledge that for ages it was women who conditioned men...Ka Ching,,,$$$ among other things right? So ya, women are and have been far from powerless and have been so for ages and ages. One thing they are though, is easily influenced, and a bit on the cowardly side when it comes to certain things by nature, and that to is likely due to never really having been through the wrungs when it comes to certain things, because there was the option of always having some guy doing it for them. I am sure they have there strengths somewhere but not in this or other things.

Who knows maybe we should give them the option of fighting in wars as well, a few million deaths may give them a different perspective on thing..Just joking, it would just make them confused as hell, and dead, like it does and did to the males. But ya trusting a woman to know the future and some things is like trusting a very rich man born with a golden spoon in his mouth to do what is right for the poor. The comparison seems outrageous, but its not far gone. If you have not walked the walk then how can you know...Right? So were would one start at even knowing about it..Reading about it, TV, social media, oh the lists are endless, so are the shills for each.

I could go on as you got a lot of text there, on a whole bunch of other topics. But it would be pointless. You just need to get on with it already, you seem to be another one without any issues. And likely your jobs pays you pretty well, as well, and that right would put you on better standing then most men. Just get over it and get on with it already. I am sure you would be able to find somebody who you could come to terms with if you really applied yourself, should not be that hard.

If this continues I may just start calling you mean names online as well like I do the women, and feminazis who come here and play there whole nonsense word lingo woos me thing. You would not want that now would you? Mean names can be quite scary ya know. Maybe you should mozzy on along and get on with it.

edit on 2amSundayam122015f0amSun, 12 Jul 2015 02:13:11 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: Spellingz

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I was speaking only about the impression I was getting. It sounds like you put a lot of pressure on 'your woman' to be perfect.

originally posted by: orangetom1999

Just because two people are different it does not mean they are not equal. You can still treat them like they are just as important.

This is not the point I have been making here...demondonna.

I do not understand half the things you say if I am honest. I understand the order of things. My children will always come before everything and everyone else. They would always come over my husband because they are my bloodline and have become part of who I am. That doesnt mean my husband is not high on my list of priorities. He is the father of my children we have provided for them and raised them equally. We may have different roles but I see this as a balance. Our roles are of equal importance. Therefore we are equal.

I understood from the beginning that this was a possibility ..that you do not understand at all what I am saying or the pattern of that to which I was alluding. No problem. I already suspected this from the beginning of our postings.

My children will always come before everything and everyone else.

I don't think you understand at all what you are posting here. You are so heavily on the "Equality Drug" and "equality propaganda." When you deal with certain psychopathic patterns...denial is one of them. Trying to put the onus off on others ..is another of the patterns...particularly on those with which you disagree.

IF you look closely under the rug..you will see and understand that this is also a very standard version of how politicians and social engineers work today on an unsuspecting and unknowledgeable, uneducated, and untutored public. People who cannot follow pattern recognition.

In insanity..psychopath circles this is sometimes called... "Gaslighting."

And it is used/misused heavily by politicians and social groups out here.

Gaslighting

en.wikipedia.org...

I do not think you understand or you think no one else will see it for what it is..but you just admitted that you will be willing to put your man last ..behind the children...and for the children. This is not equality. It is male expendabilty and disposability. Most males do not ever think this through for what it is.

This is gaslighting. It is textbook of much of the womens movements once you know how to see it.

For a good woman..knows how to bring her man in first place too..in equality. Understand..otherwise you only have inequality. I am not saying to bring the children in last..but don't forget about the man. This is exactly what happens to so many men...and why they prefer to go to work because of the structure at work ..which is missing at home. They believe themselves safer and more structured and predictable at work than at home. They have more control at work in that they don't come in as far in last place as they do at home. I have actually heard men state that after vacation..they were glad to get back to work. Work made more sense than their home life.
This was a clear indicator that the women and children run the show...he just makes himself expendable and disposable to support his bondage to this inequality. But as long as he is ignorant to the pattern ...no problem. Just keep running those touchdowns and call it equal.

"Importance" is also not equality as you tried to make this point in your opening statement above on this thread...as if it was.

As long as no one sees it for what it is...you will be fine...but I see it for what it is. Now ..so too does ..galadofwarthethird and others.

I don't know what your man does for his monies earned...and it really is none of my business...but If my woman had that as a working philosophy...I would be very upset with the kind of risks I take for my monies.
I am not looking for a career in coming in last place..while my woman lives her philosophies/beliefs at my RISK taking expense while claiming equality.

I can cook..clean..maintain a house. I don't need a woman for those skills. And so many pre made meals in the stores makes those traditional woman's skill ..obsolete today. I can even sew..and am ever grateful to my mother for these rudimentary skills.

If a woman understands me at all..she had better have something going for her more than sex , beauty and high maintenance beliefs. Otherwise it is a formula for coming in last place. I am not into that.

I don't think someone who believes many to be beneath them could be happy in a relationship. You sound as if you have a god complex. That is not healthy.

You are "gaslighting here on assumptions which are not true.

I expect a lot from the women in my life..because I know by female socialization beliefs..they are going to expect a lot from me...and try to call it equality.

I don't care for default settings.

Thanks for your post.
Orangetom

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
galadofwarthethird,

And its not like I agree with everything the guy says, but I do agree with some of the things he says, and its way past time for men to wake up to this whole baloney scam.

Agree..I too am not into everything the guy in the videos states. That Male Sovereignty stuff...not into it.
I am not into that kind of nonsense male deer do in keeping all the females I line to prevent competition. To much work for me..not interested.

But anyways. I have said it before, there are no issues here

I belive you mean here with the OP on this thread. If so I agree..their position is a non position.

I have understood for a long time that women are not on the whole interested in assuming risks for me. That would take commitment outside of the female social arena..and if their beauty/sex values get injured or devalued by these risks...their value in the marketplace against other women ....drops. Their calling card gets damaged..this is to much RISK for most of them. NO problem..I understand that. Why RISK it when you can get a man to so do for you..without him fully understanding what is going on ...and calling this "Equaity." Again...no one sees what we do...Occult.

What I am saying is, there is a lot of false things out there which got programed or taken to be reality.

Agree with this.

Warren Farrell goes to great lengths in his first book.."Why Men Are The Way They Are" about the Cinderella Complex...how it works and why. And why men often fall right into it without thinking about the real nature of things..the reality verses the fantasy.

As such! The best thing you can do is get on with it already

LOL LOL LOL..I am getting on with it. I am not idle here. It is just that occasisonally here on ATS I see posts by people like Teal Fox in the OP and demondonna...and I see what is not there. If I tire of it I post..if not I let it go.

But it is interesting to see what comes out after a few back and forths as you can see by my last post.
It becomes obvious that as a male ..you are never supposed to go there or notice what is happening or not happening.

Women do not act first and wait for the guy to act because that simply means then they would have an angle on him

I disagree with you here...simply because of experience with older women. Just because a woman is not hunting and gathering like does a man..does not mean she is not hunting and gathering. Or as a wise woman told me...it is how to get a man to chase you and look like you don't want to get caught. Women often get a man to think it is his idea...and his touchdown. She really does not care as long as she need not underwrite it with her Risk takeing or monies...or labors outside of the textbook female arenas.

Women do indeed often act first and most men don't even catch it.

In marriage or everything else its the same, when they are testing you, its exactly that, to see how far you will stretch and bend for them

Agree...but I have found this to be true whether married or not. I call this "Try Outs." Like trying out for the soccer team..baseball..or name your sport...running touchdowns.

its like I said the number one thing they look for, more then money, or even social standing.

Understand very well about money and social standing. You do not often see a woman willing to marry down the economic ladder..but instead up. Most women do not want a man who is higher maintenance than they and or children.

A form of control brought on by evolution and you could say many many years so much so its writen in there genes, the occult is based on that, only what the occult does is supersede that and make it a one way street, its goal not being male or female point scoring, but leading it all in the category of "other"...The other being like you said, social engineering, and even in selling you all products. Pulling strings, its like so easy.

The occult is dominantly sexual in it's origins seeking after power..and in particular in it's deeper religious meanings...from ancient times..homosexual.

The occult often appeals to women...in particular because of the "No one sees what we do in it's quest for power over others and each other.

Males generaly not only do not think about this but are incapable of it.

Most males..yes...I agree.

If you are, then you have obviously been feminized, women generally think along these terms.

Negative..I told you and the readers out here ..I am against stupid.

Much of the Occult, when you read their deeper speculations is about power and control over others. In this it takes on a helm of psychopathy in it's pattern of operation. For they will tell you in their own books that knowledge is power..and it is not to be wasted or squandered among the Profane and outer world. Among those not fit to receive it.

This is true particularly if you watch closely the antics of what passes for leadership today...Psychopaths. Predators on peoples unguarded, untutored, unknowledgeable, inexperienced emotions. They love to put the people on the emotional roller coaster ride and reel them in for votes. Women are the most vulnerable of voting age here...they can easily be controlled by their emotions...and purse strings. Just put them on the public purse.

If this continues I may just start calling you mean names online as well like I do the women, and feminazis who come here and play there whole nonsense word lingo woos me thing. You would not want that now would you? Mean names can be quite scary ya know. Maybe you should mozzy on along and get on with it.

LOL LOL LOL...now this is funny. The shipyard where I work is the only yard in America which builds the large Nimitz class Aircraft Carries as well as submarines. This is the kind of nuclear work I do.

Names..are used here all day and night. Capital language skills. This is how I know how the blame game and labeling so popular among Social Engineered groups who mostly play the blame game and labeling is rubbish. It is cheap politics.

You know your nations has gone deep down the toilet bowl when you see your own President doing it ..labeling and the blame game. They too think no one can see it for what it is or knows any real history. They are counting on the people's ignorance and they are mostly correct.

I never have to watch a sports game...and will not. I can hear all about it when I get to work. It is about all most of the guys here can talk about with fluency. This conversation we are having will not much take place at work..they cannot handle it..only a very very few. But I do find it pitiful of the males.

Thanks for your post,
Orangetom

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I was speaking only about the impression I was getting. It sounds like you put a lot of pressure on 'your woman' to be perfect.

LOL LOL LOL....

Oh..Goodness me...demondonna.

You are sensitive. Ok..no problem. I have had to do this with sensitive women numerous times.

I have no use for a perfect woman. I have use for a woman..a real woman..not an artificial woman..but a real understanding woman. Not a heavily marketed woman. A woman who will work with me to bring me the things I lack...which is mostly Peace. Not Piece..understand...children or no children..Peace is the most valuable commodity a woman can bring to a man..it is the drug to put him on which he never wants to get off it.
I have found that so few men understand this concept..so how can they Lead their women..the women often lead the men today ..in subtilty...getting them to run touchdowns...forever.

This of course provides that you even have a man...a mature man who can appreciate these values in a woman.

Peace will outlast biology...long after it strikes midnight Cinderella.

I have little time for a woman's insecurities and fears..particularly to have her foist them off on me with a lot of extra maintenance requirements. I want a secure knowledgeable woman ...a mature woman. Not a woman with primarily a television and movie education...understand now??? And public education in this country has become a television and movie education ..even in drama....beliefs.

I want a woman who has respect unto the RISKs I take for my monies..not just the conveniences it purchases for her and the children with hints for me to work overtime for more. Expendabilty and disposability of the male.
A woman who can carefully make the monies last..not live a home and garden lifestyle with my RISKS and I come in last place..behind the pets.

I have actually had one woman post to me that she was awakened with my postings to the RISKS her husband takes for their monies...she had never thought about it before reading my post some years back. I was surprised and pleased to hear that someone understood it.

No I don't want a perfect woman....not interested. I want a real woman. Not an artificial woman.

Now..demondonna...I am going to take this conversation from the opposite end of the thinking spectrum.

You know now..what I do for a living. Have you any concept of what emotions I have to discipline in order to bring my monies home. This verses how women view the world through emotional satisfaction for which they take for granted..as normal.

Many males out here are like me...they do not choose jobs for reasons which include personal comforts..traits in the job which suit their personalities much better..but go where the monies are ..and usually the RISKS. This means discipline..not catering to ones emotions...instant gratification beliefs..beauty beliefs.

So when I spend my monies on a woman or woman and children it is not unreasonable to expect something from her..particularly understanding of more that the drivel they get from television, movies, and peer group raised on the same....drama...and Victimhood.

I can tell very quickly which males and females will not long survive the trail down which I walk for my monies.

This does not make me better than other people...definitely not. What is makes me ..is different. And I don't care if a woman agrees with it or not...that is just the way it is when I take RISKS for my monies.

I knew this immediately when you stated what I do for a living is irrelevant. I knew right there the cards in your hand so to speak.
No problem.
I also understood at that moment where you had niched/positioned your man for your purposes. You should hope he never awakens and catches on.

But that is your business and your problem. Not mine.

Thanks for your post.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The way I look at it this whole thing is done, may as well stick a fork in it. People are just going through the motions of it.

But if you must. I suppose conversation engage.

Agree..I too am not into everything the guy in the videos states. That Male Sovereignty stuff...not into it. I am not into that kind of nonsense male deer do in keeping all the females I line to prevent competition. To much work for me..not interested.

Whos got time or the energy for any of that # anyways. But there bound to find eachother through all of this, after all you can even say that these two opposing sides may as well be classified by everything they are and do as soul mates. Now were at the bargaining table. That's what this whole thing is about, who gets whos cut of what, percentages of equality. I mean is it a wonder that I have yet to see a feminist who did not like a heat seeking missile go right for exactly the type of guy they were constantly driveling about that they dont want.

The only real losers here are those men who actually believe any of this to be real.

Why RISK it when you can get a man to so do for you..without him fully understanding what is going on ...and calling this "Equaity." Again...no one sees what we do...Occult.

Again many of that stuff just comes back to evolution and nature. The tactic of a creature who is by nature subversive. In a few short hundred thousand of years they may even realize that to go around in circles to achieve something which can be done in a straight line may be unproductive or all that smart. But only those who have to much time on there hand operate in that way. Hence the Occult and Politics and Governments and all other things based on female nature.

The fish does not know its a fish till taken out of its watery element.

Warren Farrell goes to great lengths in his first book.."Why Men Are The Way They Are" about the Cinderella Complex...how it works and why. And why men often fall right into it without thinking about the real nature of things..the reality verses the fantasy.

Never heard of this Warren Farrell guy. But sorry I will not read any book unless it has a comedic element in it. Now if Will Farrell wrote a book. I still probably would not read it as it would be to serious.

LOL..I am getting on with it. I am not idle here. It is just that occasisonally here on ATS I see posts by people like Teal Fox in the OP and demondonna...and I see what is not there. If I tire of it I post..if not I let it go. But it is interesting to see what comes out after a few back and forths as you can see by my last post. It becomes obvious that as a male ..you are never supposed to go there or notice what is happening or not happening.

Funny that and I quote. "If I tire of it I post..if not I let it go" Its in opposites the way women do it.

But anyways.

Are you sure about that, the rest of your post that is? Arent you a bit to old to be arguing with random strangers online about old and dead and things they would not understand. You know your biological clock may be ticking, some say men ages like wine. But thats likely a propaganda piece written by a woman who is after your monies...Right?

Ya know soon you will look down there and realize you got gray hair on your balls, and have to get up six times a night to use the bathroom, is that what you want huh? Maybe you should like totally take my advice and get on with it already. But I suppose your busy what with your work, and the late night bingo night get together, and all that other stuff old people do. OH...

Ah to be young and believe a quarter the fantasies you all believe.

Women often get a man to think it is his idea...and his touchdown. She really does not care as long as she need not underwrite it with her Risk taking or monies...or labors outside of the textbook female arenas. Women do indeed often act first and most men don't even catch it.

Well its been like that for pretty much ages now. I mean in how many other ways can they achieve or do anything? The answer is none. As I said there are no issues out there in this relationship thing or the human mating game, and whatever this virus is about, well it likely achieved its purpose long ago. The rest of what your seeing, all those who make the big noise from feminists to maninsts to any others. Well in reality there just the ripples of the rock which has sunk into the pond.

Agree...but I have found this to be true whether married or not. I call this "Try Outs." Like trying out for the soccer team..baseball..or name your sport...running touchdowns.

Hey what is life without a little spice right. You know a few short years ago this was not a bad thing. But I suppose very few can afford to play that game now a days as the environment has become much more hazardous. You know its kind of like betting against the house in Las Vegas, its a loosing game.

Understand very well about money and social standing. You do not often see a woman willing to marry down the economic ladder..but instead up. Most women do not want a man who is higher maintenance than they and or children.

Well I once read about one instance in a old history book. It happened some 7 or so thousand years ago. But on further inspection it was propaganda based on an old fairy tale, which got taken for a real account. You know if in hundreds of thousands of lifetimes and thousands of years one can not find an account or one female who did or even tried...Well that may say something right.

Ah conceptual reality vs factual reality. Such strange times we live in these past thousand or so years society is just an experiment in conceptual reality versus factual reality, so we dont end up throwing to much poop on each-other. I suppose it was all an experiment, but now the data is in, the facts are set, and they all point to one thing, that the experiment was for the most part a failure.

The occult is dominantly sexual in it's origins seeking after power..and in particular in it's deeper religious meanings...from ancient times..homosexual. The occult often appeals to women...in particular because of the "No one sees what we do in it's quest for power over others and each other.

Pretty much ya! Though by the end they will not be singing kumbaya, but more along the lines of oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive. But before that there will be likely thousands of years of he said, she said and more of the same.

Negative..I told you and the readers out here ..I am against stupid.

Well were all against stupid. Yet we all do stupid stuff, and since were all so smart none of us will admit it. You hear that silence in this thread? Thats may be taken as being smart. Only by some though. Besides we were all nuubs once.

I never have to watch a sports game...and will not. I can hear all about it when I get to work. It is about all most of the guys here can talk about with fluency. This conversation we are having will not much take place at work..they cannot handle it..only a very very few. But I do find it pitiful of the males.

Hey look on the bright side. At least there employed and in this day and age that is something. So stick a fork in it, and get on with it, going through motions
edit on 5pmSundaypm122015f0pmSun, 12 Jul 2015 17:03:59 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Whos got time or the energy for any of that # anyways. But there bound to find eachother through all of this, after all you can even say that these two opposing sides may as well be classified by everything they are and do as soul mates.

Agree who has all the time and energy for that stuff.but someone does and is on the treadmill out here by merchandizing...Occult merchandizing. No problem by me..I am not interested in it.
As to Soul Mates...good grief....more merchandizing. It is fantasy. Staying together takes real work..not fantasy. Real commitment ..not only on one side...and not the " Appearance of Commitment " but real commitment from both parties.

The only real losers here are those men who actually believe any of this to be real.

Agree with this In a manner of speaking. The men have lost their ability to lead a woman. It has been reversed in confusion. Another religion has overtaken the pace.

Again many of that stuff just comes back to evolution and nature.

I don't believe in evolution....and am very careful about the nature of certain people. What is going on can only work in an economically affluent social structure which can delude people into thinking they can afford such nonsense passing for intellect. If the economics collapses ...so to do all these phony default settings and beliefs of this occult religion.

What I see going on is de evolution.

Are you sure about that, the rest of your post that is? Arent you a bit to old to be arguing with random strangers online about old and dead and things they would not understand. You know your biological clock may be ticking, some say men ages like wine. But thats likely a propaganda piece written by a woman who is after your monies...Right?

Not everything I post is for the one for whom It appears I am speaking. Much of it is to the other readers out here. As to olde and dead things they would not understand...History is often not taught to day..so that other dead things can take their place..unto confusion. If you look around you ...and know...you can see much of it repeating itself. But if you did not know any history ...one would not catch it. History is never dead...it is often cyclical.

So one speaks to those readers capable of seeing, hearing, and understanding...something other that the next commercial interruption. They may be few and far between...but that is for what one looks...the rest can just keep going on by.

No problem on you not being interested in Warren Farrell's book/books. That was not specifically to you but also to the other readers out here.

Well I once read about one instance in a old history book. It happened some 7 or so thousand years ago. But on further inspection it was propaganda based on an old fairy tale, which got taken for a real account. You know if in hundreds of thousands of lifetimes and thousands of years one can not find an account or one female who did or even tried...Well that may say something right.

For those in the know about this pattern ...and the occult thinking which accompanies it...it is called "The Ever War."
For those awake.."The Ever War" teaches quite a lot about detecting occult patterns.

Ah conceptual reality vs factual reality. Such strange times we live in these past thousand or so years society is just an experiment in conceptual reality versus factual reality, so we dont end up throwing to much poop on each-other. I suppose it was all an experiment, but now the data is in, the facts are set, and they all point to one thing, that the experiment was for the most part a failure.

Wow...you sound like Charles Fort here!!!

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Agree who has all the time and energy for that stuff.but someone does and is on the treadmill out here by merchandizing...Occult merchandizing. No problem by me..I am not interested in it. As to Soul Mates...good grief....more merchandizing. It is fantasy. Staying together takes real work..not fantasy. Real commitment ..not only on one side...and not the " Appearance of Commitment " but real commitment from both parties.

The worst invention in ages. Love for the most part is a sales pitch. Occult merchandizing, not new, there methods not new either, we live in the age of fast news and fast networks, or at least compared to some years ago or our grandfathers. But hey, information overload. Red pill vs blue pill. But really who wants to know about any of this. Much better and you will live with less headaches if you did not.

So can you blame all those dudes at your work talking about football and running the routine and bringing in the bacon to there handlers. Its practically what they want why stir the pot. But ya, the age of mercantilization has pretty much had done a number on the whole human mating practices.

Do people even know the difference anymore. Give it a few more generation, and well. Have you ever tried arguing with a religious fellow about how his region is kind of make believe, or how about them political fellow about how its all just nonsense and may be bad for ya. Its almost like they not only do not register anything else, but they are not capable of it. So are we to be surprised now that everything is a sales pitch, one of the most overrated products out there being the whole love thing. As if it can be labeled and put in a can for your consumption.

Agree with this In a manner of speaking. The men have lost their ability to lead a woman. It has been reversed in confusion. Another religion has overtaken the pace.

Only if one were to assume that they had that ability to begin with. The only question there remains. Lead them were? The bedroom, or the bank? And who is leading who? I think, nobody has lost any abilities what so ever, that game seems to be the same as its ever been, only a whole lot other things have been introduces, one of them you mentioned above, mercantilism. # the day we left villages and moved to vast cities things have changed in the male and female mating games, and in some cases it is only now we are becoming aware of the changes.

But ya, the battle of the sexes taken to new and higher heights, no one is save from it now. None shall have peace, soldiering on for the greater good, in the eternal fight at the table of equality. And over what? Who know.

May you rest in pieces.

I don't believe in evolution....and am very careful about the nature of certain people. What is going on can only work in an economically affluent social structure which can delude people into thinking they can afford such nonsense passing for intellect. If the economics collapses ...so to do all these phony default settings and beliefs of this occult religion.

If you believe in economics then you by default believe in evolution. But ya! De evolution is evolution to. For instance the sum of the parts of a whole need not be smarter or of import as the whole. That to can apply to the whole of human kind as well. I mean in any social group out there is self thought needed? Or is the group mind more important? Think of all institutions out there and you will see it so, now imagine that on a grander scale. So ya a human being incapable of any thought but what is given it. May just be evolution on a higher and higher up. Cogs in a machine.

So ya even de- evolution can be evolution. But that is likely another thread.

For those in the know about this pattern ...and the occult thinking which accompanies it...it is called "The Ever War." For those awake.."The Ever War" teaches quite a lot about detecting occult patterns.

Forever and ever? forever ever never ever....Sounds like a long time. Never read the book, but it sounds like the introduction the to battle of the sexes, something you would read on the backcover of the book.

Wow...you sound like Charles Fort here!!!

Cant say I ever heard of the guy. But I probably did, just cant remember it now. Anyways, this is all kind of pointless. Ripples in the pond. What this whole thing is, I said it before, males and females at the bargaining table of equality, who gets what percentage and what cut of this or that, tit for tat. Even in the random vids I linked it was about that.

I mean even in that you had the guy in the vid explaining how even guys in collage are waking up to the scam, and even gives an example of one a guy going for what was it engineering. And how he is not doing all that so some woman can come along and leave him destitute. And meanwhile across the hall you have woman's studies teaching them about the horrors and evils men have done across the ages to men and how they have been downtrodden this whole time and how they should get there due...None issues one day they will meet and be at the bargaining table, and the world can move on.

Or how about this very thread, even the random people on here. How big of an issue do you think the women in this thread have. Lets see, one always makes an ass of himself by assuming, but how far of the field would one go with a half assed quess.

Now the OP, likely another one as lots of people seem to come here about this stuff, but its likely the OP whatever her issues, has already another in tow or will get over it and move on with the current one. Nothing world shattering it only happens like every few weeks or month it seems. Or how about that demondona, she sounds like is in a more traditional marriage, or at least more of a stay at home mom, a rarity these day and few can afford it, so why fix something which isnt broken, nothing to get all worked up over now is it. Or zazzafrazz, its hard to say. But judging by the posts over the years I ran into of hers, I would say the only issues zazz would have on the relationship or getting guys side would be that if she ever finds herself for a really long time without constant attention from husband or guys in general, and I dont know what a long time would constitue as for her, maybe a week or maybe even a whole month. But if the day ever comes, the shock itself would be to much to handle.

OK, now that I have made an ass of myself lets move on. What I am saying is. Generally there are no issues or at least nothing all that large or monstrous. And of those that are, you would not likely see them in a social media stage. But not saying they dont exist, just saying that its blown out of proportions here. Because what were talking about is people, and people tend to do that...A whole lot.

The only losers so far seem to be those who actually believed it was about anything else. Down the economic line it will go, and you can see now how it goes, and you will be able to tell were it goes.

Its all just nonsense. So now were down to barging for equality at the table, like I said before. And down the economic line this will go, like all other things, and everybody will have something to say about its effects, and like always, those most effected, will not likely have a voice.

So really...What the were we talking about?
edit on 7pmTuesdaypm142015f2pmTue, 14 Jul 2015 19:17:25 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Hello again. I am not write sure I understand what my other half doesn't know? In our marriage I am an open book. he comes second on my list and only second I might add to our children which I think is understandable. I am a selfless woman and I give EVERYTHING i have for my husband and children. Me thinking of myself first is almost unheard of in our home and I don't mind at all. My husband works hard and that is appreciated although I wouldn't say what he does is a risk. He is a good man and an excellent father. I am materialistic. My only wish is that we have a roof for our kids and can feed and cloth them comfortably.

I am not a jealous or insecure woman generally but I have my needy moments. I am not perfect, I certainly have faults... I am stubborn at times and very protective/sensitive when it comes to my children. They, and only they, are the love of my life.

Sincerely though, my husband and I are friends and parents first. We understand each other. I do not take advantage or liberties. We have our roles in our family and it works well for us. In these roles we become equal. We are a balance. He does provide financial support which required and I deal with absolutely everything else...minus some DiY here and there lol I believe that we have a great system and that others could learn something from this approach.

My intention has not been to be rude, perhaps I have read to much into what you say. I do not disagree that many woman are very money orientated but not all woman are. You clearly have good values when it comes to taking care of business but money is not everything if you have what you need.

Perhaps because you talk in terms of mainly what you require it comes across selfish. If you and your other half are happy with how your life is panning out then good luck to you. I wont say I agree with all of your ideas of how a relationship should be but each to their own.

LOL LOL LOL....

Oh..Goodness me...demondonna.

You are sensitive. Ok..no problem. I have had to do this with sensitive women numerous times.

I have no use for a perfect woman. I have use for a woman..a real woman..not an artificial woman..but a real understanding woman. Not a heavily marketed woman. A woman who will work with me to bring me the things I lack...which is mostly Peace. Not Piece..understand...children or no children..Peace is the most valuable commodity a woman can bring to a man..it is the drug to put him on which he never wants to get off it.
I have found that so few men understand this concept..so how can they Lead their women..the women often lead the men today ..in subtilty...getting them to run touchdowns...forever.

This of course provides that you even have a man...a mature man who can appreciate these values in a woman.

Peace will outlast biology...long after it strikes midnight Cinderella.

I have little time for a woman's insecurities and fears..particularly to have her foist them off on me with a lot of extra maintenance requirements. I want a secure knowledgeable woman ...a mature woman. Not a woman with primarily a television and movie education...understand now??? And public education in this country has become a television and movie education ..even in drama....beliefs.

I want a woman who has respect unto the RISKs I take for my monies..not just the conveniences it purchases for her and the children with hints for me to work overtime for more. Expendabilty and disposability of the male.
A woman who can carefully make the monies last..not live a home and garden lifestyle with my RISKS and I come in last place..behind the pets.

I have actually had one woman post to me that she was awakened with my postings to the RISKS her husband takes for their monies...she had never thought about it before reading my post some years back. I was surprised and pleased to hear that someone understood it.

No I don't want a perfect woman....not interested. I want a real woman. Not an artificial woman.

Now..demondonna...I am going to take this conversation from the opposite end of the thinking spectrum.

You know now..what I do for a living. Have you any concept of what emotions I have to discipline in order to bring my monies home. This verses how women view the world through emotional satisfaction for which they take for granted..as normal.

Many males out here are like me...they do not choose jobs for reasons which include personal comforts..traits in the job which suit their personalities much better..but go where the monies are ..and usually the RISKS. This means discipline..not catering to ones emotions...instant gratification beliefs..beauty beliefs.

So when I spend my monies on a woman or woman and children it is not unreasonable to expect something from her..particularly understanding of more that the drivel they get from television, movies, and peer group raised on the same....drama...and Victimhood.

I can tell very quickly which males and females will not long survive the trail down which I walk for my monies.

This does not make me better than other people...definitely not. What is makes me ..is different. And I don't care if a woman agrees with it or not...that is just the way it is when I take RISKS for my monies.

I knew this immediately when you stated what I do for a living is irrelevant. I knew right there the cards in your hand so to speak.
No problem.
I also understood at that moment where you had niched/positioned your man for your purposes. You should hope he never awakens and catches on.

But that is your business and your problem. Not mine.

Thanks for your post.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I guess every couple will structure their relationship as they please, and that can take many forms.

Through the years, my husband and I have explored different aspects of our relationship, experimented, discussed our reflections and feelings, and eventually found our own way of living together that works for us.

One of the main principles we both agreed upon was that-
All human beings need a context or environment in their life where they experience being in power
And another where they experience not being in power.

When one is in power, and is a leader or authority, there is no Peace. That is not what Power is. Power comes with responsibility, decision making, and having to be aware and alert to a lot of information at once, while keeping a long term and distanced global view. It is exciting and can also be stressful or draining in extremes.

When powerless, one is not held responsible for others or making important decisions, and less attention is required. One can stay more "in the moment", without need to focus on long term goals, views or direction. That is where there is Peace, but can also lead to frustration and feeling suppressed in extremes.

So we agreed to help each other with the kind fo state we need or want. On a day to day basis, the roles slightly change depending.

In a larger way, at this moment at least, he gets his Powerful time outside the home in his job. When he comes home, he is able to kick off his shoes and I be the powerful one, and make decisions and organize home life.

Because I have my powerful time at home, I actually like a job where I am not in power outside it. I do my business that is not real pressing, does not require important decisions...I have superiors that deal with that, and that accept responsibility. It is peaceful for me to be in that position.

There was a time, like when I had my own business, where I had a of of power and responsibility outside the home, and needed him to take over in the home being the powerful one, so I could have some Peace. He had some trouble doing that- he didn't feel confident about it, didn't feel experienced, and just didn't know how to run the organization.
He had a job at the time that was more working under others and had become rather routine and requiring little effort.

It changes in cycles, we work it out. He's got a lot of power now, since he changed jobs two years ago.

A lot of the whole question of whether a man feels he's getting what he needs at home, or looking for it elsewhere, can be worked out if he figures out what it is he needs and can talk about it with his mate.

I meet a lot of men and women that are ambiguous about the question of peace and power- I want peace at home, but I want to be the leader there too... or feeling they want to be powerful in all areas of their life, or peaceful in all areas of their life, but then struggle with the downsides of that....
like becoming drained and stressed from always being the one responsible,
Or feeling suppressed and frustrated with being dependent upon another who is the responsible.

A loving relationship will find solutions.
edit on 15-7-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Welp I liked this answer- and you just volunteered as Number 1 Relationship counsellor

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I am not sure at all...that you understand the entirety of what you are admitting here on this forum

This is the second time you have done this and think it is normal..or that no one will recognize it for what it is.

Hello again. I am not write sure I understand what my other half doesn't know? In our marriage I am an open book. he comes second on my list and only second I might add to our children which I think is understandable. I am a selfless woman and I give EVERYTHING i have for my husband and children.

Second is not equal. IT may put ointment on your feelings and sense of politics but it is not equality.
You are so obviously want to post this thinking that everyone out here will not notice it for what it is and let it default through...unquestioned and unchallenged. You have been getting away with this and obviously for a long time.

How you arrange your home business is your business..not mine. That is between you and your man. But do not try to sell it to me under the guise of equality. It is not equality. You are boldly and coldly admitting it is not equality and obviously thinking no one here will see it for what it is. Second place is not equality.

Here you did it again in a previous post.

What you have here is the "appearance of equality"...not equality. What you have here is politics...which is often the "Appearance " of the thing it claims..not the real thing.

As long as one or both of you are ignorant of it and it's nature..and satisfied..no problem.

If one of you wakes up...then the problems start.

But this is how you two choose to run your business..and it is your business..not mine...but on this board..it is obvious to me it is not equality...and I will so state.

But you do not account to me as to how your home is run. NO problem. I understand that ...you two are driving your bus...

By the way..a balance is not necessarily equal as those versed in physics and simple practicality know. Depending where the fulcrum is set ...the balance is not necessarily equal. Thinking people know this too. But it can be made to look equal.

I have dealt with many women who want to put their children first..place...at the expense of anyone they run across. They really expect a man to be satisfied with a home in which he is obviously going to come in second, third or further down the line after the children..no matter what it costs him..even his very soul. As long as he is conditioned to run touchdowns and never think outside the grid iron..he will be good to go..expendable and disposable...
She just raises the bar on him and he jumps..tries to run the touchdown for the goal post..never thinking or asking what is wrong with the game being played.

And many women want to keep this template going even unto the grandchildren..keeping their man second, third, or further down the line and running touchdowns into and past their retirement. The men will never know Peace in this template or pattern. And into retirement ..the Piece will have long ago been retired as well.

This kind of woman has little to offer a man into retirement when her maintenance costs far outweigh here real intrinsic value in the marketplace. She never had much to offer...he just never understood this.
As long as a man never catches on..he is good to go ..expendable and disposable.

I do not think you realize what you are admitting here. You have never been questioned on it.

Thanks,
Orangetom

edit on 16-7-2015 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I think your taking it way beyond context. Besides what would women know of equality? I do not think many would be able to even grasp the concept, fulcrum or no.

You obviously expecting to much. Told ya! Besides do you really expect women to put there children before you? Especially when there older, by that age its practically there lifeline and connection to there reality, but as long as its not there crutch you should be fine and so should they. Just find a medium and move on already.

Its just not logical I tell ya, and love and this whole human matting game thing is all about logic. And you are not being logical.

If your an older guy, which by this whole oil shortage wordage you use it must be, your not bound to run into any women without children, # you are not likely to run into any past the age of 25, and your not likely to run into any without boyfriends or at least a few guys in tow past the age of 15, most especially if there good looking.

So just find a clause, or find a way to not be steeping on each others feet and things should be fine, not perfect but workable. I am quite sure you can do workable, after all you have been doing it your whole life...Right?

As for running touchdowns? Dont know what that is, and if some woman wants you to do that. Well pick her up and drop her off at the nearest football stadium, preferably during team practice and its likely she will find that there. You know got to be the gentlemen about it, you would not want her to walk there now would you?

Ah just messing. A little, but not really.

I think both sexes have been put on hype by this whole thing, feminizem and meninisim. Like I said before its just the battle of the sexes expanded to wondrous and new heights and put on a pedestal and under the magnifying glass, were everybody grievances become magnified ten fold.

And now it has moved on to men. So more of the same is to be expected. As witnessed by your rant. Which is pretty good as far as rants go. But few would understand it, and of those that do, none of them will be of the fairer sex.

But in reality, now this thing just passed hosts and moved on to its next logical conclusion ie men. So every issue will be magnified ten fold. But really it just so many ants under a hot spot.

Move away from the hot spot.

So many none issues. Makes me wonder what will happen when the real issues arrive. Which with this whole thing, its bound to happen at an accelerated rate. Ignorance really is bliss, and only in bliss can things move forward, so by default only in ignorance. Strange world we live in, were the biggest dangers are those of awareness.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   

I have dealt with many women who want to put their children first..place...at the expense of anyone they run across. They really expect a man to be satisfied with a home in which he is obviously going to come in second, third or further down the line after the children..

Well, that IS a very curious point of view. My husband also puts the children first, before me, and appreciates that I do too.
He has less to worry about when he knows he can rely on me to protect his offspring.
It's just a matter of having shared values. If both partners value family very highly, there is no conflict or discomfort.

The kind of attitude you are describing sounds extremely self centered. Whether it be from the man or the woman, neither of them should be procreating if they have need of being treated as more important to the partner than the family the create together. My husband is a strong and capable adult, as am I- neither of us is looking for a parent to protect us, nor to get all our self esteem from.

We each know that after the children, then we are each others second priority, before all else. And that's okay.

Hehe.... tonight we had our adult daughter, husband, and their newborn baby spend the night because their apartment is dangerous hot right now... we gave them our room, and we each took a couch in the livingroom. Neither he nor me feel any complaint about that.

God, trying to imagine being with a man that would act like a big baby and insist on keeping his room, and be resentful of the kids being taken in for the night..... Ugh...

He has a mother that adores him and I have a father (step, but the one who raised me) who adores me, so that need for unconditional love and devotion is filled, I guess. Maybe if a person didn't have that, they go on needing it from their partner as adults? I don't know, it sounds sad.
edit on 18-7-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Bluesma,

Well, that IS a very curious point of view. My husband also puts the children first, before me, and appreciates that I do too.
He has less to worry about when he knows he can rely on me to protect his offspring.
It's just a matter of having shared values. If both partners value family very highly, there is no conflict or discomfort.

Well....let us take a look at what I posted above...on page 7

Now how you two women decide to handle your family affairs between your men is your business. What I am saying is that often it is a total default for men to cede/yield to the womans view of how things are going to be...and he often takes second or third place behind even the pets.

David is a man I know like that at work. I tried to explain it to him but the topic seems to difficult. All he seems to grasp is the concept of running touchdowns ..even from the grave with insurance. Those are his decisions..no problem. But he cannot seem to think outside of the touchdowns concept. But David finds more peace and structure at work than at home. A sad state of affairs. I don't even believe his woman cares as long as the children are taken care of. He is for all purposes ..expendable and disposable and the children dictate the program. It really is sad..when a man finds no peace at home...the very home for which he works.

As long as a man never breaks the touchdown conditioning he is good to go. Give him some alcohol..some cheerleaders...and occasioinally some sex and he is good for the next 100,000 miles.

But don't try to sell it to me as equality.

Give you an example...and I told this fellow my views on what was happening to him. Male expendability and disposability....wealth redistribution.

The other olde timer at work from the other crew I used to be in...has a grandson. His grandson is coming of driving age. Just got his learners permit. Grandma is trying to figure out how to get grandpa to come off one of his three cars...for the grandson gratis. Grandpa does not think it is a good idea. Grandpa thinks grandson should save his moneys and get his own car and pay for his insurance...not drag on the breast continually. This way grandson learns real life responsibilities and values.

So I suggested to this fellow ...why don't you tell grandma to give the grandson her new car??? Did you not tell me you bought grandma a new car last year??? I did not ask if he was still paying on grandmas car too. I know grandma is not paying for it.

You see??...as long as no one sees what we do and the touchdowns continue to get run....all is fine.

It works well as long as someone else is taking the RISKS...suffering and sustaining the hardship. No one sees that we are making someone else expendable and disposable. That there are people out here who believe this is the natural condition of things.the natural arrangement...as long as no one sees what we do.

And really ..it is not grandpa's responsibility ..it is papas and mamas responsibility. But even grandma cannot stop the olde habit of breastfeeding ..and making others responsible and accountable/expendable....wealth redistribution.
Even grandma does not see what she is doing. Santa Clause..Cinderella...with someone else's risk.

Grandpa...finally got back to me some time later...after he told grandma what I suggested to him. He told me the conversation went dead. Died on the vine.

Bluesma...

The kind of attitude you are describing sounds extremely self centered.

Self centered or equal???

neither of them should be procreating if they have need of being treated as more important to the partner than the family the create together. My husband is a strong and capable adult, as am I- neither of us is looking for a parent to protect us, nor to get all our self esteem from.

I am not talking about this at all.

Hehe.... tonight we had our adult daughter, husband, and their newborn baby spend the night because their apartment is dangerous hot right now... we gave them our room, and we each took a couch in the livingroom. Neither he nor me feel any complaint about that.

God, trying to imagine being with a man that would act like a big baby and insist on keeping his room, and be resentful of the kids being taken in for the night..... Ugh...

How you and your man run your house is your business not mine. And in my house..I work the graveyard shifts...and often 6 pm to 6 am. I do not work the hours for which so many take for granted...so standard thinking and default beliefs..default religion do not work with me. When I get off work I do not want to be backing up twenty paces until other people can get their stuff together. MY hours and thinking are very very different. I want to eat something lite and then get cleaned up and go to bed when I get home....and get ready for the next days work or whatever needs doing.
I am not a daywalker.

I have a perfectly good fold out couch and air conditioning. Also a spare bedroom.
Most people I know are daywalkers. They have no concept of what working midnights is like.

You know the grandpa I described up above in this thread. One of my first experiences with grandpa years ago in that olde crew..was grandpa talking to me about his daughter returning back home from a broken marriage with a child. When the children began to leave ...grandpa turned the empty bedroom into his trophy room. But when the daughter could not make it on her own...grandma..told grandpa he needed to give up his trophy room. Grandpa complies.

But when grandma and grandpa provide food, shelter, heat, and other goodies to their daughter...she decides she needs a social life and begins pit stopping and staying out late at night. She is being sixteen again. Grandma is watching the child into the wee hours of the morning while grandpa is at work graveyard shift with me. When he talked it over with me...I told him...he got took..got taken...by both grandma and his daughter.

Grandma made him expendable and disposable..
Daughter made both grandpa and grandma expendable and disposable so she can again be sixteen.
This lasted about six months until grandma had enough...and put her out.

continued...

edit on 25-7-2015 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
continued to bluesma....

I told him..next time you don't give up your trophy room. You do not set up your house as a pit stop for grown children who should know better..children or not. They made their own beds...not you. You don't let them step all over you and grandma both so that they can pit stop and again be sixteen. And I also told him to be very careful about grandma...she set both of you up to take second and third place in your own house...and tried to call it Love. I call it high maintenance.
If the daughter will do this to you two in convenience/pit stopping..what are the chances she will do this to the child if no one sees what we do?? I can figure this one out for myself.
Now we are in different crews and in different areas ..I don't know how this ended particularly for the grandchild but that is what I told him. He too is driving his own bus. I hope he figured it out.
You call it what you like. I call it tough love.

Well..enough of that,

Thanks for your post,
Orangetom

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
I think your taking it way beyond context. Besides what would women know of equality? I do not think many would be able to even grasp the concept, fulcrum or no.

NO argument from me there. Equality verses convenience...particularly if no one sees what we are doing.

You obviously expecting to much. Told ya! Besides do you really expect women to put there children before you? Especially when there older, by that age its practically there lifeline and connection to there reality, but as long as its not there crutch you should be fine and so should they. Just find a medium and move on already.

As I stated to bluesma and demondonna...this is not the point I was making. I stated..do not put me last..but also bring me in first too.
This appears to be to deep a thought for most of the females out here verses touchdown conditioning and no one sees what we do.
Remember the dogma galadofwarthethird..only men can be commitment phobes. Is this for which I am describing ..to much commitment from most women today??? To deep a thought process??

Its just not logical I tell ya, and love and this whole human matting game thing is all about logic. And you are not being logical.

Ok Mr Spock. It is perfectly logical and reasonable. It is just not sufficiently emotional...which is what tries to pass for logic and reason today.
I did not state to put the children last. I stated to also find a way to bring a man in first too.

If your an older guy, which by this whole oil shortage wordage you use it must be, your not bound to run into any women without children, # you are not likely to run into any past the age of 25, and your not likely to run into any without boyfriends or at least a few guys in tow past the age of 15, most especially if there good looking.

LOL LOL LOL...remember I stated for most of my life I have seen older women???

I think both sexes have been put on hype by this whole thing, feminizem and meninisim. Like I said before its just the battle of the sexes expanded to wondrous and new heights and put on a pedestal and under the magnifying glass, were everybody grievances become magnified ten fold.

I think so too. I have been learning to see hype in other avenues today as well. My intro to "Gaslighting" opened up a new avenue by which to see some things around us.

And now it has moved on to men. So more of the same is to be expected. As witnessed by your rant. Which is pretty good as far as rants go. But few would understand it, and of those that do, none of them will be of the fairer sex.

LOL LOL LOL agree...which means it cannot possibly be a patriarchal society as is so often claimed today.

So many none issues. Makes me wonder what will happen when the real issues arrive. Which with this whole thing, its bound to happen at an accelerated rate. Ignorance really is bliss, and only in bliss can things move forward, so by default only in ignorance. Strange world we live in, were the biggest dangers are those of awareness.

The real issues...yes indeed. I have been working down that avenue as well. And you have it correct..it will be an accelerated rate when it arrives..soon enough.

Ignorance is not bliss...as the grandpa to whom I spoke about in the other thread found out. When the stuff hits the fan...it is not bliss...and often enough it does hit the fan.

Are you sure you are not in the vein of Charles Fort??? He is sometimes known for writing "The Book of the Damned." Particularly in the humorous avenue for which you try to instill here.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   

NO argument from me there. Equality verses convenience...particularly if no one sees what we are doing.

Well in that case if you want equality then all you have to stop doing is being convenient. One way or another, you will reach a conclusion.

As I stated to bluesma and demondonna, this is not the point I was making. I stated..do not put me last..but also bring me in first too. This appears to be to deep a thought for most of the females out here verses touchdown conditioning and no one sees what we do

Well there females, they run the gamut of extremities, some even simply because they dont want to look bad in front of other females, I mean what would that stranger you just saw and will never see again think? That and this whole yes dear thing has really gone to there head, and society is pushing it on them none stop. It sells products ya know.

Let me give example. Some years ago was even helping my sisters husband tear down and put up new siding, mostly just extra hand. At some point in that day he was measuring some angles and boards, and in comes my sister they talk a bit and somehow start arguing about his measuring. The board he was measuring and cutting was at an angle and on a slope so he used a plum to correct for any of that. Now they started arguing when she said to just cut it at the line and get on with it, to which he said something funny, and proceed to explain the point of using a plum and why measuring on angles and hills is not always the best thing, then it turned into a arguing match for a second.

Anyways this guy has been doing this for most of his life and he is not that old yet, he knows what he is doing. But she wanted the laws of gravity and geometry to be put aside just so she could be right in something she had never done before. It was pretty funny, though the guy did mention latter that in 18 yrs when the kids grow he may be out of there.

I seriously doubt it. But you never know.

Most are tip toeing on the line. And are we to be surprised that marriage is what 75% or so in this country. That means almost every man you see that is getting married the best marriage gift you can get them is some good lawyer advice.

Remember the dogma galadofwarthethird..only men can be commitment phobes. Is this for which I am describing ..to much commitment from most women today??? To deep a thought process??

To much TV and the fact that women have it easier in that department. When a woman looks at commitment she sees magic and rainbows, sunshine and all of that. When a man looks at commitment he see a long list of things he must do and get and achieve and then bring to the woman and then put into implementation. In that respect one receives the other takes.

Its ingrained again into biology and evolution. Which is why you don't see women asking men out, simply because if they have to ask that likely means he does not have the necessary' things required. The necessary things in this day and age being $$$.

As you said women expect men to come already pre made and have everything ready. Hence the whole human mating game was invented and keeps being reinvented, and everything else is merely something which got draped over facts which are not only ages old but eons old, the magic of ignorance is there to help along this process.

Hence why men are generally more ignorant on things in this department, or as you call it the touchdown mentality. Its why the whole probe mentality is taken by females, its what the whole testing the waters is about, its what the whole let him come to you is about as well. Just another angle on it. Which is why women dont make the first move, if they do not have an angle on the guy. Fish much? Different creatures use different tools and even the male and female genders use different tools and ways.

Simply because while in some things ignorance is not bliss, oh you best believe that. But in others it is exactly that...Bliss. Now how many men do you think would have done all that in there youth if they were not ignorant of that fact? If they looked at there situations and saw exactly or the chances were it was going to go, or even why? It would not be a pretty picture and nobody would be getting married ever if they saw the true natures which all the veneer is draped over. Which is why only in ignorance can anything move forward.

And so when you argue or wonder at work why some of the men do as they do or dont see things in some ways. Think on this fact first. What you see before you is the culmination of not only our age but millions and millions of years of evolution. Its there for a reason, and it just may be for them at least the optimal setting on things. So why rock there little boats?

LOL...remember I stated for most of my life I have seen older women?

Hum! So what is the issue here? Besides I am not one who believes that older women are any different then younger women. they merely go through stages, and at that stage they can afford to be more outgoing. Or so they think. Depends on the situation and things in question. That to has its seasons.

You don't want me to call you mean names again now? But hey I am sure all of this or whatever your issue is nothing a little Viagra cant fix...Zing.

The real issues...yes indeed. I have been working down that avenue as well. And you have it correct..it will be an accelerated rate when it arrives..soon enough.

Oh ya this whole thing has the possibility of going off the rails. Especially as our society progress in the more technological department. But whatever you know. As you old people say, dont have a dog in this fight. The battle of the sexes for the most part marches on to its new evolutionary standpoint.

Ignorance is not bliss...as the grandpa to whom I spoke about in the other thread found out. When the stuff hits the fan...it is not bliss...and often enough it does hit the fan.

Depends. I don't consider the daughter coming back and causing up a little hoopla all that much of an issue. I am quite sure they would do fine. And after all if grandpa has been this long with grandma and they still are not at each other throats then no real issue ensue. In fact you yourself should get it on already, don't know much about besides you like to yous old outdated sayings like oil shortages.

But from the rest just sounds like you have a chip on your shoulder, and you cant be hurting for money or any other thing, firstly because I am pretty sure if you instal nuclear cores or whatever in Nimitz class carriers they pay pretty good, likely make more in one week then I or other make in a month or months.

Ignorance can be bliss. After all you were a lot more blissful in your ignorance before you somehow came upon certain realization and seen a bit into this whole nature of the human female and all that has been lacquered over it to hide or phase out some things. The realization that this whole love thing which females go on about may be just usury in disguise and that they may not be capable of even a quarter of all that, but are there for the convenience of it all. After all when that convenience leaves so do they, in fact it flys out the window pretty fast now doesn't it?

Or it could all just be the next logical step in the tango that is human mating whatchamacallit.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Are you sure you are not in the vein of Charles Fort??? He is sometimes known for writing "The Book of the Damned." Particularly in the humorous avenue for which you try to instill here.

Ok! goggled the guy. Ya! I remember seeing and reading something about him some years ago on this site. Was a few people going on about him, and his books, there are a few threads I think about him and his works and this whole fortean thing which was popular for a while, on this site some years ago. One being a doinky one I was a sort of internet friend with for a bit I remember was into it.

But really. I was going to read some of his books. But it seems boring and pointless, and never got around to it. I don't know got a thousand things on my mind, not time or likely even room to stuff more junk up there, I am trying to get rid of things not add more. But if his books are amusing or even funny I may look it up next time I am at a book store. Even jotted his name and the book of the damned down on the phone note, so I remember this time around.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join