It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Jade Helm 15 Martial Law Training for Southern States

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I live in a small town supposedly in line to receive some attention from Jade Helm 15. I’ve not paid much attention to the “doom gloom” of locals and the wild claims on ATS about the drills. But a few minutes ago I was looking to see if the drills may be connected to the New Madrid fault running down the center of the country. That does not seem to be the case, but something very obvious turned up.

In simply looking at a map of the states where the Jade Helm 15 drills are to be held, it came as a shock to see that every state bordering Mexico is included in the exercises. Not only that, but the entire area from the northern tip of California down across the border states and across the gulf state of Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida are included. All of which are vulnerable to incursions from southern invaders.

It is ludicrous to entertain the thought that the Mexican army would attack us. Or that any other country would run across Mexico too for that purpose. The most viable possibility for the Jade Helm 15 program is to prepare for those states to be declared martial law states during civil turmoil.

Drills are simply drills. They give the military and other agencies actual training. They expand their abilities into “probable” situations that could eventually appear. Like firemen, they need the practice to know their equipment, their communication abilities, procedures and the weak aspects of their intended duties toward the task.

My personal belief is that at some point when the world’s economical bust comes this time, it will be severe and Mexico, if for no other reason, will become a failed state and millions of Mexican refugees will flood the southern states and the game plan for making the Jade Helm 15 states into martial law states will be at the ready.

If that time comes, it will not be war with Mexico. However, it will be a situation of chaos across our southern border states that requires virtually all of the equipment and procedures of warfare to maintain the stability of those southern states and to provide humanitarian aid to the hordes that come.

ETA: Evidently Alabama, a small sliver in the coast, is not included, but their updated member states does include Mississippi, Louisiana and Florida. Some of you need to update your states list also.

Most of the frantic material about Jade Helm has centered on martial law simply to repress American citizens. That is a paranoid view the situation. If it were to happen it will be done for the safety of American citizens, not to clamp down on them.

edit on 30-6-2015 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
No Louisana, no Alabama, no Florida.

It is Texas, Arizona, Utah, California, Nevada, and New Mexico. Colorado I think was dropped from the plan.
edit on 6302015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Mexico, will become a failed state and millions of Mexican refugees will flood the southern states

Hasn't that been happening for a while now?

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Plus this will involve fewer troops than there are threads about it on ATS.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

no star or flag for you, because there are many threads that discuss jade helm and your opinion would fit into any one of those.
the search engine used on this site is much better than ones in the past and you can find all the jade helm threads there.

edit on 30-6-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
A) I don't think anybody involved in JH has ever said it was preparation for war with Mexico

B) kind of late to the party with the whole "it's martial law prep!" bandwagon

C) could be training for unconventional warfare and they wanted a large ground area to train in. Y'know, like they said.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

It is Texas, Arizona, Utah, California, Nevada, and New Mexico. Colorado I think was dropped from the plan.

Actually , the command center is in Florida. Also , communication and judging (?) centers are set up in the "neutral" states of Nevada and New Mexico among others.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

In simply looking at a map of the states where the Jade Helm 15 drills are to be held, it came as a shock to see that every state bordering Mexico is included in the exercises. ... All of which are vulnerable to incursions from southern invaders.

Nice observation. They are, in fact, vulnerable to incursions.

The most viable possibility for the Jade Helm 15 program is to prepare for those states to be declared martial law states during civil turmoil.

A more viable possibility is to prepare for those states to be a target for infrastructure damage and sabotage by teams entering from Mexico or the Gulf.

Thus, how appropriate for training with teams which enter the US from...near...the border and make their way to various points and "destroy" a dam here, a cross-country power distribution net there, maybe a nuclear power plant. Or Pantex.

And other forces try to locate them, and stop them first. With civilians and LEO for random sauce.

Drills are simply drills. They give the military and other agencies actual training. They expand their abilities into “probable” situations that could eventually appear. Like firemen, they need the practice to know their equipment, their communication abilities, procedures and the weak aspects of their intended duties toward the task.

And thus, a great way to wring out NORTHCOM/SOCNORTH, which is fairly new and still shaking down the rough spots.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmogwww.army.mil...

No Florida. All the info you need is here and

search.usa.gov...

here.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Maybe it's more likely they're working ways to keep the US citizens IN than anyone out. People are leaving in droves, renouncing citizenship altogether, more so than any other time in the past. That information is out there for all to see.

There's quite a lot of civil unrest in the USA.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
I live in a small town supposedly in line to receive some attention from Jade Helm 15. I’ve not paid much attention to the “doom gloom” of locals and the wild claims on ATS about the drills. But...

"... I am about to invent my own doom gloom to rival them."
edit on 30-6-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
no martial law, mass slaughter of course. be in denial all you wish america, you will not make it. America really wants black people to be destroyed with them, thats her main goal.Americans are brain dead..

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Actually , the command center is in Florida. Also , communication and judging (?) centers are set up in the "neutral" states of Nevada and New Mexico among others.

Another is near C Springs.

The "judging" part is related to it being a big FTX. You have observers, controllers and evaluators watching what's going on. Because the second the thing starts, you will have teams on both sides doing things that aren't defined.

If the plans call for team 3 to sabotage a major ERCOT transmission line, is it ok that they immediately split into two teams of six, one led by the warrant and the other by the captain, which run separate approaches at different times? Is is permissible that the warrant's team did a "lapwing" and allowed itself to be spotted by the defending teams, then ran for it, leaving various pursuit breakers and causing collateral damage, while the captain's team continued the approach unimpeded?

Is it ok if, when a team can't make the approach on their target for some reason, they decide to attack the opfor's command post and "kill" all the command staff instead?

Is it ok if a team, which is supposed to enter through the Mexican/US border, instead heads for the seacoast and comes in on a boat?

Lots of reasons to have "judging centers". Beyond "we think Tom has a God key - go shake him down for it"

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

a reply to: Gothmogwww.army.mil...

No Florida. All the info you need is here and

search.usa.gov...

here.

Did you notice CISOTF Home Station At Eglin AFB , Florida ? How about SOTF Camp Shelby at Stennis Island ?

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

While the USA is outsourcing Mexico is getting a new car factory every few months. Add the income made in America and sent to Mexico id say Mexico is growing in "soft power" and is something like the 15th largest economy in the world.

With that in 50 years as America has declined and Mexico becoming stronger I could see them taking back what used to be their lands. They had quite a bit of the SW at one point.

But I think Jade Helm has nothing to do with that.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Colorado was swapped up with Operation Raider Focus.....I think this is why they dropped JH15. It was a pretty large exercise itself. Surprised nobody here posted anything about it. It was end of May until mid June or later....I think they are still moving out of the area, but not positive on that.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

The "judging" part is related to it being a big FTX. You have observers, controllers and evaluators watching what's going on. Because the second the thing starts, you will have teams on both sides doing things that aren't defined.

Yes , as it has been with the military since the beginning . I did not mean "judging" as far as anything else.Thats just what they were called in one of the maps I saw.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

There won't be any activity in Florida no training no exercises.
Gee the president will still be commander and chief why not say Washington DC is part of it too.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

no they are not doing the actual training troops on the ground in Fl for Jade Helm. the home station for CJSOTF: Combined Joint Special Operations Task Force, is on Eglin AFB. they do a lot of SF training on Eglin. all EOD, some Rangers,Seals, SF/ Green Beret, MARSOC, and AFSOC.

here from the JH press release. in the top right hand corner, plain as day CJSOTF home station Eglin AFB FL.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

There won't be any activity in Florida no training no exercises.
Gee the president will still be commander and chief why not say Washington DC is part of it too.

I understand this....none of the exercises will be in Florida....sheesh....that is the command center , exactly as I posted above.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join