It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christian facing death for drinking from Muslim water cup

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

There are universal crises, US is not alone with immigration problems we in EU have also huge immigration problems too. We can´t afford taking them but we are between rock and the hard place and dictated by morons of EU.

In 35 years Europe and Scandinavia might not be what you are looking and i might move to your corners lol..

I need a space ship...

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

In 35 years Europe and Scandinavia might not be what you are looking and i might move to your corners lol..

I need a space ship...

Ahhh....greener pastures.

I'll help you build it! We'll fly away together

edit on 6/30/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

The Bible says that everything in the New Testament supersedes or replaces the Old Testament

LOL
What a crook of ignorant revisionism. So typical of Christians!

I am not surprised of the tone of your reply.. it has become quite obvious. Instead of just bashing your lines there is a bit truth in what was said. Jesus said "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill."

Oh yeah, that's what Jesus said, supposedly, and then Christians set out to destroy the "law". NO more Sabbath, no more circumcision, no more "love feasts", no more dietary laws or cultural laws, no more sacrifices, no more hospitality laws....etc., etc., etc.,

The first thing Christians did when Christianity became the state religion of Rome was murder pagan priests, ransack their temples and steal their valuables.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I am not surprised of the tone of your reply.. it has become quite obvious. Instead of just bashing your lines there is a bit truth in what was said. Jesus said "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill." This was his reply when people asked him "Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth." And he advised to turn the other cheek.

That same Jesus said:
34 “Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. 35 For I have come to ‘set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law’; 36 and ‘a man’s enemies will be those of his own household."

This is really interesting. Christian woman facing death for drinking from the cup of Muslim and all are bashing Christians. World is sick ! That is a hidden approval of death sentence as long as the "violator" is a Christian..

Not one person in this thread has condoned what is happening to this woman. Not even in jest. Sick isn't a strong enough word for atrocities like this. Christians need to get over the martyr complex they have, and stop seeing themselves as the arbiters of truth and morals in the world. History paints a completely different picture, and it isn't any less ugly than Islam or Judaism.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

The first thing Christians did when Christianity became the state religion of Rome was murder pagan priests, ransack their temples and steal their valuables.

Unfortunately, this is a documented fact, and they continued doing it for centuries across the world.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Just say it .. Ain´t them just horrible and disgusting human beings ?

Keep it coming as this is a christian bashing thread.. and not about christian woman who are facing death by drinking water.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: NeoSpace

Many are. Many are not.

Stereotyping proves nothing, nor does it help solve issues.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I was only bashing the OP for their hypocrisy and unfair thought process. What is happening to that woman is sickening and sad, to say the least. But that is not why the OP posted this thread. S/he does not give a flying fig about that woman. If they did, they would of taken the time to convey in an empathetic nature the plight of this woman in a way that speaks to the reader's hearts.

However, the OP's motivation was about bashing one faith in order to uphold their own faith. It just goes to show that the OP lacks faith in their own dogma because they do not allow its teachings to shine on its own....without having to sling mud on other dogmas.

Without contrast of black and white; all appears grey. The OP does not like grey. Neutrality is foreign to minds that play these silly "one upmanship games" .

Keep it coming as this is a christian bashing thread.. and not about christian woman who are facing death by drinking water.

That's part of the problem right there. ^^^

Some people seem to separate or compartmentalize humanity with labels. You see? The problem that exist right now with this woman arose out of the same mindset you are currently demonstrating. You see her as a "christian woman" as did those who are persecuting her for such a silly matter, and I simply see her as "a fellow human being" being persecuted because of her faith by others who share a different faith system.

You identifying her in such a way reflects the exact same mindset of her persecutors. If both sides just saw her for what she is without labels and being influenced by dogma: A Human Being ---then none of this would be taking place regardless of silly government laws based on distorted religious dogma.

Let it marinate.

Just say it .. Ain´t them just horrible and disgusting human beings ?

I'm going to be a hypocrite and contradict my above thought process by stating: Only the religious dogmatic fundamentalist Human Beings are horrible and disgusting.

After all, look at all the animosity, hate, and cruelty that has arisen from it all...just in this thread alone.

edit on 30-6-2015 by Involutionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Closed for Staff review.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join