It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Implants and coincidence?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
So I had a piece of something in my ear lobe since I was a child until maybe.. 4 years ago or so. It would swell up time to time, but would always go away. It's gone now, been gone for along time. It was solid.

I have another one, it's in a place I'd never try to remove it.. But after I posted my experiences of these possible ET incidents something happened. And I never thought much of this object being in this place until last night.

The place where it is swelled up greatly, very large bump. It really is weird and I'm going to see the doctor I think. It never swelled up before, but reminded me of the object i had on my ear lobe. I tried to squeeze it, it's really solid. The original object there was very small.

Im hoping it will go away and the object will be gone. Then I will no more about this. I can't believe im saying this..

Aliens, implant idk ! But what a coincidence this happens right after my first post here, about possible alien abduction. Has anyone had this before or heard of it. I hope the swelling goes away.. But if the object is gone also, after having it since childhood, then I'll have even more questions.

Mod Note: Please note that the OP confessed that this story is not true.
edit on 26/10/2015 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: STEEM

Probabaly a cyst. Stop squeezing it, it is infected. Doon't panic, go see the doc.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I'm hoping so but I wonder why it is on the object that has been there forever. And why all of a sudden after "coming out" it swelled.

Thanks for not poking fun of me.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
This is a nice and easy one!

Get it inspected by a (real) doctor and maybe removed, if malign.

There will be no mystery left, you can get all the needed answers by having it cut open and inspected.

Tell us what came out of it (no pun intended).

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

if the object is there still and they can remove it without risk I'll do it. I can't go to the ER I have no health insurance ATM. I don't want a X-ray there eithe..

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
In terms of alien implants, they generally don't cause an immune response, like swelling. It may be something else, or it may be what you think it is... anything is possible. I'd get it checked out just to be safe and sure of it.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The human body collects items from over the decades.
Steel - glass - stone
I know I have a small piece of steel in my leg from childhood.
I too have had lumps come and go in my ear lobe(s).

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: STEEM
Aliens, implant idk ! But what a coincidence this happens right after my first post here, about possible alien abduction.

Are you seriously suggesting that you posting on the internet could be linked to something happening in your body?

Care to explain how the two would related? Like the aliens are watching your posting history or something and pressed a button "cause implant swelling" ?

I hope you realize these aren't rational thoughts a normal person should be having...

Regarding what it is, yeah a cyst, happens to me too sometimes like in the earlobe.
edit on 29-6-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I'm hoping so but I wonder why it is on the object that has been there forever. And why all of a sudden after "coming out" it swelled.

Thanks for not poking fun of me.

Not at all. I have trouble with those.

They seem hard like because they are. The body is sequestering it with white blood cells in an effort to eject it. Sometimes this resolves itself like you said with the other one.

Sometimes they don't. Messing with it makes it more infected, sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worst.

If its been there a while before becoming infected its time to see the doc.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

a reply to: ManFromEurope

if the object is there still and they can remove it without risk I'll do it. I can't go to the ER I have no health insurance ATM. I don't want a X-ray there either..

Most hospitals have emergency walk in. Go there, and complain about the infection and wait. They will lance it, and provide antibiotics, maybe.

If you are under employed or unemployed its better for the free part.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Thanks for the help. I really do appreciate it. I will see how it looks tomm. Now if there is still a small object there when the swelling goes, like that has been there for since I can remember, is that a cyph? Crazy stuff. And I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

Thanks for not attacking me. I'm a little crazy most likely, yea. I've seen people get beat into pulps, huge drug deals, massive amounts of cash, ghosts, flying saucers, I've had my whole face rebuilt after a car accident, had a man attempt to kidnap me and had a officer save me, serious brain injury, seen things move and spin uncontrollably with no rational, heard people's thoughts, I feel people's emotions off and on in an overwhelmingly matter, I've been shot at, had a trachea for 5 months, know what it's like to have no solid food for 7 months no water for 9 days, etc.

So I'm sorry when I post these things as it's just me trying to understand my life and find others because it really helps. It's crazy. And it makes me sound crazy. But it's me. I do have problems finding words and getting things out now after my brain injury a year ago, but I'm recovering. Guys I had to relearn a lot of stuff, learning to walk, speak, eat, .. My conclusion is we are here to evolve our souls and are reborn into all kinds of life, at least that's what I feel. I know I'm a miracle, I was treated by a surgeon who fixed soldiers injured in war and he always wants to show me off, the best surgeon in the world actually said I was a miracle. I' had a doctor who never existed before come into my room and instruct me to keep breathing deep and not to go to sleep for 3 days. He wasn't a real person. I didn't sleep, that's with massive fennel and andavan and other drugs, i won't go on about my visions and things I seen on drugs though it's not gonna hold an credibility, but for me it saved my life.

Thanks for reading into this, I hope you all learn to open your eyes.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Now if there is still a small object there when the swelling goes, like that has been there for since I can remember, is that a cyph?

Yes. The "little object" could be anything from an ingrown hair to mineral concretion. The swelling is when it gets infected

A cyst is a closed sac, having a distinct membrane and division compared to the nearby tissue. Hence, it is a cluster of cells that have grouped together to form a sac (not unlike the manner in which water molecules group together, forming a bubble); however, the distinguishing aspect of a cyst is that the cells forming the "shell" of such a sac are distinctly abnormal (in both appearance and behaviour) when compared to all surrounding cells for that given location. It may contain air, fluids, or semi-solid material. A collection of pus is called an abscess, not a cyst. Once formed, a cyst may sometimes resolve on its own. When a cyst fails to resolve it may need to be removed by surgery but this will depend on what type of cyst it is and where in the body it has formed.

serious brain injury

What did the doctors told you about your brain injury? Was there a risk of it causing hallucinations?

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

I understand now. I'm not too worried. I had no knowledge of cyph s before today. Thanks for the knowledge. It's scary when you don't know, with all the cancer an tumors around. This is a cyph I'm sure. But I'm gonna get it out because it shouldn't be there. Surprised how long it takes to go away. So glad people came forth with this knowledge, I don't feel embarrassed to speak about it now. Good people here.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

No they actually didn't tell me about it. But I had really bad brain bleeds. I was hallucinating when I was on drugs at the hospital, but not after nor before this accident was on March 1st 2014 and was well after any experience I may have had. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

No they actually didn't tell me about it. But I had really bad brain bleeds. I was hallucinating when I was on drugs at the hospital, but not after nor before this accident was on March 1st 2014 and was well after any experience I may have had. Thanks.

Actually it's impossible to tell when you are hallucinating so you wouldn't know. An hallucination is an hallucination because you see it as real. That's what hallucinations are.

When you were on drugs you mainly had what is called "open eyed visuals" or "closed eyes visuals"

That's why only a third party person can confirm or deny the reality of some of the things you experienced.

I know because I experienced some of the things that happened to you too, hopefully there was someone next to me to help me realize these were hallucinations.

I also did psychotropic drugs causing visions. They are completely different things.
You can tell when you have visions because of drugs.
You cannot tell when you are hallucinating.

That's why hallucinations are much problematic and people who experience them need help.

When you go see the doctors about the cyst, you should also ask him advice regarding your brain injury and what kind of issue it could cause to you.

Brain injuries are serious matters. Our brain is the organ assembling reality for us. If it doesn't work right, the reality we experience is broken too.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Yes I all of stuff real to me even months after and I would argue it was until I talked to people who were there, during the events. My mind really thought that stuff was real. During my hospital stay.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

like that has been there for since I can remember, is that a cyph? Crazy stuff. And I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

Yah, probably not an alien implant. But maybe a foreign object. Usually cysts form around blocked hair follicles, cysts only form if a pimple doesn't resolve the issue. The longer it remains there the bigger it gets. The immune system has responded to a problem that if cant be ejected, then will be isolated. The knot of white blood cells forms whats called a (spelling) diatomaceous cyst, a hard feeling knot under the skin. Messing with it probably infected it.

I had one the size of a golf ball on my back for years that finally had to be surgically removed. It turned out to be a hair that was turning round and round under the skin, wound up like a garden hose.

yuk.

So thats when I learned all about these things.

I wouldn't worry, when / if you get it removed, ask them if they think they should preform a biopsy on it.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Sorry, replying twice.

I've seen people get beat into pulps, huge drug deals, massive amounts of cash, ghosts, flying saucers, I've had my whole face rebuilt after a car accident, had a man attempt to kidnap me and had a officer save me, serious brain injury, seen things move and spin uncontrollably with no rational, heard people's thoughts, I feel people's emotions off and on in an overwhelmingly matter, I've been shot at, had a trachea for 5 months, know what it's like to have no solid food for 7 months no water for 9 days, etc.

You're not crazy. Crazy stuff happens though… Ain't life wild?

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

IT IS. I was more worried it was a cancer or tumor, lol, don't wanna lose that part of me. I was thinking there were good and bad people on here, turns out, they are really legit GOOD people here, and the skeptics aren't bad people either, and I'm sorry for defending myself ruthlessly against them, made me feel bad actually.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Also, want to say, a lot of you guys have great comprehension ability to recall scientific stuff in great detail at a drop of a dime. Thats really valuable stuff and you should be really proud. Im a freelance web programmer and I do not naturally have that, I have to work very hard to get stuff to stick. I'm talking about a lot of people here on this forum, and some people even give sources to there stuff, go way out of the way. Thanks.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join