It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'You must kill us first, but we're Muslim': Tourist reveals how hotel workers formed 'human shield'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: Rob333
Even though there was no mention of these things in the main BBC news I think this shows look north dealing with the stories well, most of the survivors from our area say they wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for the Tunisian people.

link: www.bbc.co.uk... (expires 7pm tomorrow)

link: www.bbc.co.uk... (after expiration)

Interesting Rob thanks

Head line from DM
EXCLUSIVE: Hero tour guide reveals moment he threw ASHTRAY at Tunisia gunman after he had slaughtered 38 on beach then ran after him because he was so angry that he was going to lose his job.
Different culture different values, job important, infidels not
edit on 30-6-2015 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

originally posted by: imod02

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
www.dailymail.co.uk...

eleven minute video of hotel workers chasing gunmen.

Unarmed people do not chase an armed person in the open unless they know there is no chance of them been shot.

You are completely incorrect and obviously not Irish . If I remember right they caught Michael Stone and beat the crap out of him.

Look at the facts, he was armed with a handgrade that he had used, he only had a hand gun and he had used up all his ammo, there was lots of cover for the people who used tombstones to get near him. At no time did they walk in the open in a nice line for him to shoot. These Irish people are heros,they knew they could be killed, the Muslim people knew the gun man would not knowingly kill muslims as he would not then go to paradise.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Let's not forget that extremism has emerged in the Middle East because of the suppression of democracy by Western power groups who have sought to maximize their profit from the region's oil resources, and from general profiteering from war. If genuine democracy was allowed to emerge, they wouldn't be able to make so much money. It has been done in our name.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScreenBogey
Let's not forget that extremism has emerged in the Middle East because of the suppression of democracy by Western power groups who have sought to maximize their profit from the region's oil resources, and from general profiteering from war. If genuine democracy was allowed to emerge, they wouldn't be able to make so much money. It has been done in our name.

The extremist as you call them hate democracy and everything to do with freewill, only there god has the right to set rules for man. There has never been a workable democracy in the Middle east. Everything about government and justus they hate. Yes we went after oil but there culture /religion will never know the freedoms we have becouse for them all of that comes from Satan. It so easy to blame the west on everything but the truth is there culture has always been beyond understanding by any civilised standards, the trouble starts when they start to live in our culture because the two can never mix. If there culture works for them thats great, but it can never come to the west if there is to be democracy.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Am I missing something? I don't see any human barricade in that picture.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Danke

I dont think there was one I think its called "spin". The country hates westerners but needs there money, so it "spins" every thing to make it look as if they care, when they dont .

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: imod02

Has it occurred to you that perhaps things like that are said for public consumption? Who else is listening? Might be safer to say something like that, rather than something that perhaps could make him a target?

Of course it hasn't. Darkness is all.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Has it occurred to you that perhaps things like that are said for public consumption? Who else is listening? Might be safer to say something like that, rather than something that perhaps could make him a target?

Of course it hasn't. Darkness is all.

Have you ever studied there history, culture, country, religion. I have and I have been there long before the US got there.Before you write something remember this. Stupidity can not be cured by information and knowledge.
edit on 30-6-2015 by imod02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

originally posted by: ramsontop
God bless these people. This should be the main story of all MSM news and on the front page of every newspaper. Sadly, I doubt it will even be mentioned by the MSM

The words 'hero' and 'Muslim' cannot be used in the same sentence-that's what the publishers want you to believe.

The words "hero" and "CIA" cannot be used in the same sentence-that's what the publishers want you to be distracted from.

When will people learn that our government is funding and operating foreign and domestic 'terrorist' organizations so they have carte blanche with regard to shaping foreign and domestic policy?

edit on 30-6-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Have you ever studied there history, culture, country, religion.

I have, thank you. Nothing in life is static, ever unchanging. Not a culture. Not a country. ...and certainly not a religion.

If cultures/countries/religions never changed? Rome would still rule most of the Med. Egypt would still be ruled by God-Kings called Pharaohs. Come to think on it, Islam would never have flourished, not would there be so many sects.

Life is change. For you to insist that things will never, can not ever, change...? Well, I guess you missed a few things on your trips there. ...and frankly, I'm envious that you got to...I'd love to some day.

I have and I have been there long before the US got there.

As I said above, I'm envious.

Before you write something remember this. Stupidity can not be cured by information and knowledge.

So only you're correct? Uh-huh...

Oh, without a doubt there are people out there that will live down to your expectations... Which is unfortunate, given how pessimistic you are...though I'm sure you'll call it "realistic".

This event, and others, prove your broadbrushing to be false.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Talliostro

When was the photo taken? Before, after or at the time the killing took place?
Is this really a "human shield" (btw a long way behind and not in front of him actively trying to stop him) or are these merely bystanders/watchers that know they won't be shot because he assured local people, that they are not going to get shot?

It clearly states in the text that he was walking away from them with rifle in hand. They had already stopped him by that point, I think...he was leaving.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

but the fact is they were in no real danger, the killer is going to paradise for killing non muslims, if he had knowingly killed muslims some of them might of been from the same sect as he there for he would go to hell. Understand hell holds such horror for him that he will do anything not to go there, indeed that is why so many of these killers laugh and smile wile they are killing for they know they are going to paradise. So the workers were in no real danger, the only question is did the workers care enough for the infidels to try and save them or did they just not want to clean the mess up

I am going to surmise that you must not know much about Islam. You've got things more than a little skewed there, just fyi. And they have killed plenty of other Muslims, including people of their own sect.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Unarmed people do not chase an armed person in the open unless they know there is no chance of them been shot.

You must be speaking for yourself then. I've done it, and would do it again in a flat second, and know other people who are in complete agreement. Not to be celebrated as a hero, but to stand up for what is right. You don't think about the possibility of being hurt...you just do it because it is the right thing to do, the honorable thing to do. Some people still remember what that means, whether you think so or not.

(post by JanetyChilufya removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I watched a video of a guy walking behind him, he was out of ammo cruising the beach for awhile after he killed those tourists. Prob didn't have any ammo left at that point, its not like they have a problem killing other Muslims.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Lets hope this is a seed of goodness and courage that grows and grows and breaks down the sociological, political and religious ties that divide us

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Alot of anti Muslim rhetoric on here. Extremism in Islam is very recent there was no such thing as suicide bombers before the last century in their culture. A lot of you say you've studied the Muslim culture but clearly you havent. Of course they fought for their god like any other country did since the beginning of time. We say we are a secular nation but we have similar rhetoric of 'god' being on our side as well. I am not excusing these terrorists because they are the S#horpe of the earth. But to say Muslims are ignorant desert ppl is a lie. These men were some of the greatest scientists,philosophers, and explorers. Has no one ever heard of the moors? The black Arabs who conquered Spain and were known to be tolerant and let Christians and Jews practice their religion freely?
Hell the moors/Muslims were some of the first people to step foot and discover America. Many islands in the Caribbean have Moorish names.

This recent culture of lonewolf and terrorist organizations was never apart of their culture. Sure there was Muslim countries that went to war like every other culture. When did this so called culture arise in the Muslim community? Weren't we just praising These rebel groups during Charlie Wilson's war for defending their land against Russian invaders? Wasn't there a huge craze in the 1930s and 40s where America had lauded the culture and thought of it as beautiful and exotic with countless movies fetishizing the aspects of their culture. Don't you think they would have bombed or committed attacks on us then too for insulting their culture? The middle east became a go to vacation destination for some and there was no problems. What changed between then and now?

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

These people are heroes.

But I thought all muslims are evil vampires that eat babies. Obviously the media will censor this as it goes against the "evil muslim" pro-war propaganda they are pushing.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join