It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are humans in a society just a fantasy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

Choice is listen to reasoning, if not you force it until it is reasonable.

When you are in tune, you understand everything, it's like learning how to cycle, when it's there, you don't remember why it was hard.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Temudjin

no need to explain urself to me I get it.. I said I agree with you. we have the what . let's talk how

my turn to play

blow up the power station

u can force nature

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Come on now Tem. Just like Layaly says, "Lets talk HOW".

I mean, you come on here with a dramatic sounding post,,,lay out some 'doomish' innuendos sounding like you have hooked up with some kind of group that is feeding you their 'line' and you are buying it and passing it on here with all the superiority of a "we got it an you don't" cult. I mean, who do you think you are talking to here. Children?

So what's the poop? You say you are in training for the new world priesthood??? Something like that? Like there will be some huge upheaval in September and usher in some new world understanding and right there in the middle of it will be Tem, dishing out the wisdom and wafers?

Come on Tem, you gotta do better than hazy mutterings about all of this. You got a message? Bring it. Drop it on us and maybe we can be priests too.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
Yeah I agree, either you can talk about it or you cant. If you cant, why start. less priests and priestesses and more true beings is my cut on it.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Why is extremism the answer? Our future are the children, you teach and you learn.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Problem is in this world everyone has learnt to walk and speak. In the other world everyone is a child, you must learn to walk, talk but most important learn how to see again.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

The only way I can relate to what you are saying,
Is sort of, "That's the spirit!"

or

Don Juan in "A Separate Reality."
A Man of Knowledge Knows because he can See.
One way of knowing was Seeing. Another was dancing.

or

I forgot along the way.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Temudjin

Problem is in this world everyone has learnt to walk and speak. In the other world everyone is a child, you must learn to walk, talk but most important learn how to see again.

Come on Tem... Over and over people have asked you what we think to be valid question concerning your statements. And over and over you have answered with nothing more than platitudes. General 'questionably spiritual' gibberish.

Here, from this page alone...

Problem is in this world everyone has learnt to walk and speak. In the other world everyone is a child, you must learn to walk, talk but most important learn how to see again
Meaningless blather and not even coming close to answering the questions posed.

Why is extremism the answer? Our future are the children, you teach and you learn.

Our future are the children????? This is generally accepted don't ya think? You teach and you learn???? What do you think you are teaching here Tem, or better yet what do you think you are learning.

Choice is listen to reasoning, if not you force it until it is reasonable.
When you are in tune, you understand everything, it's like learning how to cycle, when it's there, you don't remember why it was hard.

In tune? Understanding everything?????? Puleeessssse.

Look my friend,
1.. I am only hanging in this thread because I have a suspicion that you might be young and naive with sincere concerns about life. I have doubts that you have come to this sense of things on your own, maybe some but for the most part I think not. I have suggested in previous replies that you may have come into contact with some cultish meme and are digesting it. If that is the case, then please reconsider your current summation of existence for you own sake and any you might, though not likely from your tone, infect.

2...If you have gathered all of this on your own, don't ya think that rather than playing this "I know and you don't, I'm in tune and your not" game you would be seriously conversing with us here?

3... You are some kind of shill, or whatever not worth talking with any longer.

If 1. don't answer. If 3, don't bother as I will not reply again. If 2, then lets converse.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Temudjin
a reply to: Isurrender73

So just to OT this a bit, what did you find out? Pineal gland? '___'? MDMA? MAOI? Love are hormones or survival instincts passed on as DNA, fear is the same thing. Adrenaline, melatonin, serotonin, Endorphins, oxytocin, dopamine? It really isn't the same thing as understanding.

I am sorry that you feel that love is merely chemical.

I know that it is much deeper, because there is a connection that I have to it that transends the boundaries of the flesh.

Again, you are telling us that it is not about love, but about connecting.

How would anyone know they are connected if you can't explain what it FEELS like.

Being connected feels like being in the embrace of my mothers arms as a child. That is a feeling I associate with Love. So I can explain to someone how it feels.

Can you explain how it feels? If thier is no feeling how can you be sure you are connected? And how will anyone know if they have connected to whatever you have connected too?

Our emotions are far more than physical and Love is the purpose of connection. Connected to the source and connected to one another.
edit on 21-6-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

You are afraid, thats the only reason why you are still in this thread. If you knew all you know is a lie, what would happen? Would you change? Not likely, the world you know still exist in your imagination, the ideals, this is your reality, and the ideals you will defend.

Thru history you called my kind, demons, devils, witches, warlocks, druids, the names goes on and on, from the time when Humans first appeared.

The first Human is around the corner and its not us ( homo sapiens ) its a connection of artifical neurons with the ideals that creates something called Humans, you and i are monkeys and bonded and chained by instincts.

The AI human will see us as we see rhesus monkey. But in a true sense that is a Human, something we can never become. Humans arent bonded by the law of physics, you are as a monkey however nothing more than a lifeform on this planet we are killing.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

Can i feel, of course, can i love, no thats an ideal.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Sorry I could not help. Bye.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Äa reply to: TerryMcGuire

I think you are the one who is gonna need help, embrace jesus

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Is Heaven or Hell a fantasy or ideal?

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

No they are purposes for ideals and take place in your actions, reference point. If my mom asks me do you believe in heaven, I will say for you heaven has a spot already, but I do not know where God will place me. There's you have the fantasy.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

But they are both fantasies for the good and bad?

Isn't it a fantasy when someone who done terrible things burn in hell, while someone who did good gets First Class spirit treatment where even the bad might end up fantasizing to go to some day?
edit on 21-6-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

That's a fantasy

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Actually they'd be both fantasy an ideal, wouldn't you agree?

Your presentation and posts hints what I said, the foolish apes who call themselves human will burn with their sinful civilization for not doing in good or respecting God, and it would be great to see them suffer and laugh it off from the safety of Heavens bird eye view.

While the whole ideal of making civilization being a heaven, or zion, and it not making or breaking it would depend on it going to hell and being neglected by God.

If we were more animal like, we'd be simpler an plain, and incredibly indifferent no matter what colours one stripes are, but still controlled by baser drives, especially since your not into love? You wouldn't be worried with prophecies or traditions appeasing God, it would be a "Dogs Life".

And Boy do I fantasize about sleeping all day....

edit on 21-6-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

extremism is not the answer.. love and connection with and for all creation.. it's not a fantasy

more like unnecessary expectation for humans to be pure perfection

transcendence.. society is soooo young.. it is like give it time give it a little break or teach children or help the environment. take in a foster kid

every single thread is like yours.. do something drastic or DO SOMETHING..

all words (EMPTY)

i am going to tag turtles next.. so they survive
what about u
done cleaning trash in my area..

would have foster kid but I smoke and drink and am completely unreliable at this point
edit on 21-6-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I already made my choice, or it made me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join