It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality is a Simulation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

But as mentioned, perhaps 'simulation' is a poor word choice, as that suggests there is a more 'real' universe than this one, one that is just like this one but where you can cut a line in half forever and never reach the place where the pixels fuzz out (Plank Length).

Maybe "constructed" reality is a better fit? Too bad certain dogmas have co-opted that, too.

According to the spirits there is a more real universe than this one. Beyond the simulation is the timeless space that God and other near-perfected spirits inhabit, and that will be the kingdom we all occupy after attaining (relative) completion within this sphere.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
A lonely god, is there any thought that is more dispiriting really?

Cue the feckin violins!

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Well, a being springing from nothing would be pretty lonely... until he thought up beach-balls and painted some faces on them, anyway.

Prime Mover is a lonely job.. .at least from all the job postings I've seen.

And good to hear that: God isn't really lonely (now), and that we are inhabiting a one-off universe two removed from the primary realm of energy-ideas.

This is "good: because the universe we live in is problematic primarily due to having to suck energy off other beings... forgetting the measly processing power allotted... I just hope the "real" one has a better energy plan. I hate being a sucker... of energy.

But I guess I'll trust this supreme being... not much choice... unless I want to 'old hag' folks in bed, that is.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I ...
... Damn... I can't avoid laughing!

I believe that once we realise how to Melvin the underpants of space all will be revealed. Tilll then? Nada!

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
S&F

My belief is that there is no such thing as a simulation.

I believe that once we begin to understand more is when we graduate into the knowledge that everything is tied to everything and in the process of learning we are actually doing so on our own backs.

I think that in one reality you are a blade of grass and in another you are something else and so on until we over populate ourselves and we are then left with just a bunch of stupid humans.

The final truth in school is that in a negative system such as this life can only exist based on a lie.
The desire for truth or search for truth is the only thing that produces the correct mental confusion that makes us desire to believe things on face value.

If the lies are uncovered then we cease to exist here.

This is why I can't post too much here.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

One that embraces the idea form OF NO GOD EXISTING AT ALL. I believe God was lonely and created a system in order to understand its own being (this was information seeking only regarding its existence *to prove it to itself* IAM).

edit on 16-6-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
did not need saying twice
edit on 16-6-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I don't believe there is a simulation because there is only God.
a reply to: Trachel

edit on 16-6-2015 by starswift because: done

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Beyond the simulation is the timeless space that God and other near-perfected spirits inhabit, and that will be the kingdom we all occupy after attaining (relative) completion within this sphere.

I've never met tu amigo, or had the privilege of visiting Peru - but all of this you just said has been apparent to me since I was about 12. And at that point I had never indulged in any substances that could cause such thinking without it being genuine.

We will all get there. It just takes a while. And yes, (like Thorneblood says) there is a might queue of spirits waiting to come here.......who've never been here (on Earth) before.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
An interpretation of Hopi Prophecy predicts that the people of the first light will attack many US cities with nukes.
The Hopi consider India to be a people of the first light.
So maybe you have a point.
a reply to: Thorneblood

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

we graduate into the knowledge that everything is tied to everything and in the process of learning we are actually doing so on our own backs.

That's exactly right - everything is tied to everything. ALL is ONE. WE, every particle of matter on this planet and in the entire cosmos - we are ALL ONE.

In my opinion.

That assertion........It's the main tenet of Buddhism/Taoism, dick. Did you know that?

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trachel
a reply to: Thorneblood

First eleven souls. They're called the dragon designers, and they made this reality to produce perfect spirits to cohabitate the space in which God resides.

Apparently they incarnate into physical forms whenever a part of the design is threatened--living powerful lives to inspire the masses.

(And I've never done Aya-whatever... that's against the terms of service. I merely went down to Peru to hang out with my friend Orlando.)

I marvel greatly at the abilities of others to trick these fools into believing they are perfecting souls.

May we ask them serious questions about their utter failure, 100% of the time ??

I think not, they are guardian gatekeepers posing as helpers.

They will be utterly destroyed, if we and the rest of everything wants to ever escape from the madness, of NEVER being perfected.

Notice how exactly EVERY, New/Old Age style religion claims these are the reasons for existence, all the while crushing the souls ability to create and fly above the so-called "perfectioning holograms".

I wonder when it is , that people will realize this is almost dam near opposite and inside out of the true purposes they have....to ensure no one ever escapes, but can be utilized and harvested continuously no matter WHAT state of enlightenment they either have, or aspire to achieve.

Perfecting the spirit, the first one that ever actually ATTAINS THIS, will completely annihilate them, and they know it, for they are truly the ones in pure delusion, and they DESERVE what is coming to them.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

And yet not a shred of evidence exists for these beliefs, only the assertion that it is somehow on a "higher plane" than the other religions, is the only thing going for it.

In my opinion, and experience, dissolving the control sets of every teaching here, results in the ability to see that not one group is actually anywhere near to asking the tough questions, but is consumed with bowing down to an idea, one that actually has no basis in fact, and one that seeks to control, exclusively whilst you feel good about it!!!

Kindergarten here, has never even been allowed to get to grade one, and never will.

IF all is ONE, and ONE is all, you should be able to go and PROVE IT.

I have seen, that this is so far from the truth, it is beyond astonishing.

And very scary it was at first, till I realized, I CAN do it alone.

Separation exists, on the highest levels, and beyond, this is what is hidden by every dam scum teaching and alien consciousness in every dimension.....every single one of them lost, and afraid.....and very much NOT ONE.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

So imperfect spirits were created by a perfect source, so what does that make the source?

Trying to prove any of this is impossible.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: Jonjonj

One that embraces the idea form OF NO GOD EXISTING AT ALL. I believe God was lonely and created a system in order to understand its own being (this was information seeking only regarding its existence *to prove it to itself* IAM).

It is more clear, that your GOD was indeed lonely, and tried to create something that could be unique and try its own things, but finally it realized, that the OBSERVER was always controlling the show.....

And so it dissolved itself into forever not being able to influence the events by observing, since then, so many levels of being have come and gone, all of which are MORE impressive than the highest avatars experience , but they do not see, that things are so messed up, they have all thought they were questing for bliss, and instead found illusion, and they call US being in delusion.....wakeup call is already trumpeting to them,, they had better step back from their posts, lest they truly become a problem to be dealt with.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
So you had to hallucinate to see God?

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trachel
a reply to: Jonjonj

For sure I'll explain. By "on loan" I mean that when you die you're returning the body unto the Source. It can reclaim what remains of it and disseminate that energy amongst other still-living things.

The better you care for your body during life, the more of that latent energy can be recycled. It's win-win for everyone involved--because you show you can treat a body well, with your next life you'll be granted a better one to enjoy.

At what point does it make sense to take such great care of your body when a person could be struck by lightning, hit by a car, or any similar accident of nature and end the life of that person, who may have a great soul? Or, in a similar nature, generate a cancer that kills them even though they took great care of their body, yet were exposed to extraneous forms of disease? Or people that take such great care of their own body that they possess little care for others because they do not have a great body and don't spend hours away from their own family in order to work out, thus being selfish?

Doesn't make much sense that our body must be taken care of when many in the world have little control where their water, food, and air comes from, all at risk of being polluted.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   

i love the whole we are living in the matrix thing. String theory mixed with fantasy and eastern religion and a dash of "the secret positive thinking". If we are living in a simulation and actually have free will then we can write our own code. I want my avatar to be taller,smarter,funnier with green eyes and just for fun the cheat codes for god mode. Yeah i said it "god mode" 01100111 01101111 01100100 00100000 01101101 01101111 01100100 01100101

maybe it would be better in html then binary
edit on 17-6-2015 by freefall2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: deadeyedick

we graduate into the knowledge that everything is tied to everything and in the process of learning we are actually doing so on our own backs.

That's exactly right - everything is tied to everything. ALL is ONE. WE, every particle of matter on this planet and in the entire cosmos - we are ALL ONE.

In my opinion.

That assertion........It's the main tenet of Buddhism/Taoism, dick. Did you know that?

yea I was somewhat aware of the teaching but I arrived to the conclusion from my own experiences of diet and interactions with the plant and animal world. I have never really studied budda but I can say that the battle rages on over self worth and how the human ego seems to be infinitly more important than anything from the plant AND ANIMAL REALM.
I come to a conclusion that by eating ourselves we either are in a cruel system or we are dumb to a truth of our design that would allow life without consumption.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Nah, young spirits were made by a perfect God.

And like all kids, we tend make (lotsa) mistakes.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join