It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality is a Simulation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Kargun

It's quite possible that everything I experienced came from the confines of my own head.

I'm certainly not discounting that possibility, but I'm not the type to imagine these kinds of things.

(And even if they're all make-believe, who doesn't want a universe filled with love and understanding?)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Trachel

That question of reality or hallucination is at the crux of the matter... though the quality of the information is most important, not it's origin, imo.

Personally, I've had important revelations imparted to me through trips to different "countries" ... and if it was my own brain, then fine... those points seemed new to me and I couldn't grasp them any other way.

Dr. Narby's "The Cosmic Serpent" relates that some of the info gleaned from his own trip to "Peru" imparted some novel information that he thinks is checking out (like dna emitting light ... it does) and he asks how shamans can get specific info on plants that have practical applications... like the vine where one has to brew it eight (or so) times before it loses it's toxicity and becomes a medicine.. .he asks how the heck someone found that out? You'd think they'd give up after the first 7 shamans dropped dead from the potion.

He thinks it may be as simple as the "spirits" of the plants tell the shamans.

Anyway... fascinating and you telling about it is appreciated... either way.

edit on 6/17/2015 by Baddogma because: too many simples...

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

He thinks it may be as simple as the "spirits" of the plants tell the shamans.

Great point, this. Supposedly that was also the genesis of Ayahuasca--the plants told the shamans which to brew together, and out of the hundreds of thousands of species in the Amazon, they landed upon the two that contained the necessary ingredients to formulate that brew.

With some certainty, after my time there I can safely say the jungle is alive. And as an entity that may or may not have been Mother Ayahuasca said to me, "Don't tempt the jungle. It would love to consume you and assimilate your knowledge."

Last year when I was in Peru someone else down there supposedly had a vision of a plant that could cure AIDS. So I'd say the spirits of the Amazon are still working to communicate to us additional cures for modern aliments.
edit on 17-6-2015 by Trachel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Actually I've also done the Salkantay expedition while there (four days of climbing up to over 16,000'), in addition to bungee jumping Action Valley (400' drop) and exploring Cusco nightlife. So I think I did a good job of balancing the inner and outer worlds.

I don't know why you'd come into a thread only to spread negativity, but here's hoping the rest of your day perks up.

Good on you.

The reason I said what I did because a drug-induced hallucination is not an argument for or against any simulation.

I'm glad you enjoyed your trip.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Hi! I'm completely understanding that personal exceptionalism is not tolerated in the western culture due to a lot of historical reasons. I get a lot of information about my exceptionalism, my practical connection with the "cosmic mind". But I won't bother anyone with any "follow me" talk or preaching, I'm not a control freak or teacher. While I'm alive I'll try to study this connection myself. Can you be of any assistance, chime in.

Trachel, your story about universe's creation is among many similar stories. I agree that the cosmos has a lot of "demiurges" that fill realities with content, mainly derived from the "cosmic mind", they are like RNA transcribers, they may or may not have a "personality" understandable to us. The notion that the God is "alone" is also common, but I'm sure it's not a correct point of view. The God is unitary, but The God cannot be alone if he can become several independent persons. Each person is a compartment which may or may not be able to feel lonely. The God created dimensions of feelings common to us, after all. I'm not advocating God, just trying to give a perspective. The God is an opportunity to live some life, better or worse, which we choose collectively and individually. Each of us has a perfect soul which is filled by content of varying quality, this is life. And, of course, not all souls have codes to access the "cosmic mind".

From the details I've got, Earth became a sort of a concentration camp or hunter's range, the Matrix, souls are trapped here and experimented on, mine included. The God creates dimensions, but they are only opportunities. Some places are where flesh is consumed, some are different to that. Some are even with completely different math (which is insane, of course, a different dimension altogether). Sometimes opportunities are misused - this is well demonstrated by human history. Those of us who are "exceptional" (like an angel) can find a way to send a call to some party willing to assist us. God's direct involvement "on a horse in a golden armor" is unlikely fantasy, of course. Who will come to this call? I do not know, not sure they will be human-like ETs, incomprehensible "demiurge" is more probable.

I can connect to the mind and get unique data (much like the previously mentioned Shamans get data on plants), but what data should I get - I do not know. I once got a detailed architectural drawing of a gothic-like cathedral, but that was completely useless (I'm not an architect or even an artist) except for witnessing the fact of ability to obtain such data. Also such data should be transferred to a tangible media for which our civilization lacks a required technology (mind's eye image to electronic conversion). So, while I'm exceptional, I'm just a kind of intelligent RNA transcriber. I believe another civilization would happily use my connections, but we are kept limited in this matrix at this time.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Before I visited Peru I used to think like you. But la medicina is not a drug, nor does it involve hallucinations.

However, you are entitled to your own beliefs. Although without firsthand experience in the subject matter, your argument stands on rather flimsy ground.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
FYI: Just updated my blog with bullet-point descriptions of last year's encounters in Peru.

Questions about those sessions are also welcome, but no I won't tell you what memories were buried inside the time capsule I'd constructed for myself to discover during my fourth and final jungle experience.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
originally posted by: ParasuvO in reply to veteranhumanbeing

VHB: A lonely god, is there any thought that is more dispiriting really?
One that embraces the idea form OF NO GOD EXISTING AT ALL. I believe God was lonely and created a system in order to understand its own being (this was information seeking only regarding its existence *to prove it to itself* IAM).

ParasuvO: It is more clear, that your GOD was indeed lonely, and tried to create something that could be unique and try its own things, but finally it realized, that the OBSERVER was always controlling the show.

The human overstepped (but would naturally; without proper guidance from a father/mother creator form).

ParasuvO: And so it dissolved itself into forever not being able to influence the events by observing, since then, so many levels of being have come and gone, all of which are MORE impressive than the highest avatars experience , but they do not see, that things are so messed up, they have all thought they were questing for bliss, and instead found illusion, and they call US being in delusion.....wakeup call is already trumpeting to them,, they had better step back from their posts, lest they truly become a problem to be dealt with.

Human or God dissolved itself? God devolved itself from the situation; and the human took on the 'observer aspect' of the experiment. Many levels of being have been discovered; most important the perspective of from the third dimensional aspect, if looking at this from the 6th dimension all things are apparent, no revelation. We are in delusion because we are ordered to be so. To incarnate within this difficult existence we were asked one question. "Can you figure out why you exist in only one lifetime as a physical being, can you understand your relationship to a Creator without any help" (this is new, as we used to be able to reincarnate many times over to add to ones soul progression and presumably had 'prior knowledge'. The human's problem has always been one of non disclosure by its creator as to its (human) or (God) reasons for being.
edit on 17-6-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I used to think like you. Why need medicine when you're not sick?

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   

If you're referring to the fact that the spirits told me I didn't need the medicine during my first ceremony, I kept going further because I wanted greater understanding of the machinations of the universe.

I'm done now after nine experiences in the jungle, and won't be going back unless something drastic changes for the worse in my psyche or I need be present for friends who still have work to accomplish. The spirits specifically told me to avoid la medicina in the future, and made my last experience weird as possible so I wouldn't have any inclination towards pursuing it for thrill-seeking means.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

You made an assertion that reality is a simulation, and the only reason you've provided as to why you believe as you do is that spirits have told you, shown you, or whatever, and that you possess the truth, while others do not. This mentallity is common throughout mysticism, and it is nothing more than a racket for dupes.

I was expecting some philosophy and metaphysics but found mysticism. Excuse my disappointment.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I don't think I have sole access to unquestionable truth. I merely had a fascinating experience that others have obviously found interesting.

If this isn't your cup of tea, no big deal. I hope you find something to smile about today--life is amazing.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Trachel (OP) i just registered on this forum (long time lurker) because of your story. About one month ago i had psylocibine and had almost the EXACT same experience. Saw and felt the same the only difference is where you say you talk to a presence that was GOd, i did the same but it was Lucifer and he said the same as God did to you.

Fascinating.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Vitropolis

Going deeper on what i experienced, i followed a clear bright white light and came to a "place" where i was in the presence of some entities (dont know if they were 11) and God itself (the energy field that surrounded us).

They welcomed me, knowing of my coming there, and the one entity that addressed me was Lucifer. Lucifer is not evil has we portray, Lucifer is the light bringer, the catalyst for free will, so that us, also part of the One, grow through Experience throughout all stages of existence (dimensions) and we are on this one, the one that our current existence perceives.

God simply is, It is, and through It´s stronger force, Love, expresses It´s power through existence, creating a playground for all of It´s creation to evolve and become aware and then themselves, creators of worlds, through the power of Love, self awareness and enlightenment.

I saw each one of us (all that it lives) as trillions of pixels , each pixel being one soul, and each soul going through a Live/Love experience. Be it in form of a bird, a rock, a tree, a man, and even me.

We are all "there" where i was, i the floor of God´s playground, playing with what It´s creation can provide, for each atom on this crib of creation is a little piece of the One, and we are only in a different stage of awareness.

Our goal, is to ENJOY the Creation of the One, and evolve on it while enjoying it. So that one of these souls sparks that surround every inch of our lives may one day be creator of Self Aware Universes.

It was the strongest and most profound psylocibin experience i ever had, and i lost all fear of Death and it+s concept.

There is no death, there is no end, we exist forever, in the presence of the One, we just keep on rebooting until we totally understood what He is capable of.

And we can only be grateful for it.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Not that you need the affirmation, but everything you've reported is true and correct.

As for the things best "kept quiet" - there are things too incredible, too unbelievable and perhaps too powerful to be revealed at this level of the game.

Self correction is a necessary feature for this universe. Everyone has the innate ability to be a superhero, but to paraphrase a movie, "In a world where everyone is super, no one is special."

Ultimately you hit the nail on the head. A being that is infinite, eternal, and has all knowledge and power, is painfully aware of what "he" IS. Or what "I AM"....

The only interesting question left in the Universe for God to ask is, "What AM I not?"

Such as:

- I AM pure and unconditional love. What does "NOT" unconditional love feel like?

- I AM infinite and eternal. What does finite and temporal feel like?

- I know all truth. What is it like to be ignorant?

And it goes on...

God is the ultimate summation of all things. Pure light, pure love, pure being...

Being infinite, God can literally NOT FIT inside this universe. It's too small. The only way God can experience this universe is through the near-infinite slices of himself that are small enough, and limited enough, to fit inside.

Which also means, of course, that to an infinite being anything that is not-infinite is so small that it approaches non-existence.

Our tiny instant of awareness with our imperfect physical lifetimes appear virtually irrelevant when we die, except for the specific job or experience we decide to have while we are here.

But, that's precious little comfort to someone who is sick, hurt or suffering in this particular life.

At any rate - very well written. I would be willing to bet that your descriptions are a tiny fraction of the whole, most of which exceeds explanation due to our limited language and communication ability here.

I also appreciate the descriptions of those who choose to design from within the world, and those who choose to remain outside. It's a dynamic ongoing process. We are, at this very moment, in the presence of others who are skillfully weaving this simulation (so inadequate a word for it) into existence!

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualaddict

Very interesting angle...thanks for sharing what you saw.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Vitropolis

Awesome, glad to have you onboard!

Thanks for sharing your experience. I personally feel more comfortable hearing those things from God as opposed to an entity that calls itself Lucifer, but as long as it's a true message of love and compassion you can hopefully feel good taking it back with you into everyday life.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: emsed1

Agree, at this level of the simulation things get spoiled if the curtain is drawn back too far.

It's enough to go through life being loving and compassionate--hopefully ending this life with a net karmic balance in the positive numbers. The universe rewards those that play the game well, and good future lives come to everyone who works towards the light.

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trachel

I don't think I have sole access to unquestionable truth. I merely had a fascinating experience that others have obviously found interesting.
If this isn't your cup of tea, no big deal. I hope you find something to smile about today--life is amazing.

What is wrong with a cup of Psilocybin tea or mescaline peyote buttons; to ingest these substances puts man on a higher plane of recognition; this regarding a totally new perception of why we exist and our relationship to 'all that is' and ITS JUST YOU DOING IT without religious dogma or any 'faith' (seems better/safer as a group expression) notion attached. Its personal. Kudos Trachel.
edit on 18-6-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
This.

Psilocybin has been shown to deactivate certain parts of the brain exactly like deep meditation.

Aya contains the same neurotransmitter in your brain that's responsible for near-death experiences and your dreams.

Both substances are natural and harmless, and offer insights that monks meditate for decades to obtain. These are technologies that can offer insight to the higher aspects of self, and if treated with respect can be responsible for producing peak experiences

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join