It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Throws Hair In the Ring

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
"Donald Trump just got to the part in this rambling, muddled speech where he announced his candidacy."

He sounded pretty clear to me. Perhaps you had nothing concrete to mock or devise an innuendo with and just grabbed this out of thin air ? Do tell....

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So, basically he will sell us out to China if he becomes President. Believe it or not, I would rather have that than Hillary.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Geez , I got a Bad Feeling about this . The Donald Could be in Trouble here..........

i297.photobucket.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
These are perilous times, your choices will determine whether you live or die a free man... You can't find the truth, you just pick the lie you like the best.”
edit on 18-6-2015 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

He'll be out before the first round

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
There's one thing that I would see as a problem with Donald Trump... He actually made a video for ACN (look it up.. it's a pyramid scheme) and he supports the company... I couldn't have a president that is a sell out especially to a company like ACN...

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
There's only one step lower for the U.S. descend to below the Bush dynasty -- a Trump presidency!

Go for it, America!

...And if the lauhgably rigged nature of his Miss Universe competition is anything to go by, the money junkie is a shoe-in!
edit on 18-6-2015 by AlexJowls because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexJowls
There's only one step lower for the U.S. descend to below the Bush dynasty -- a Trump presidency!

Go for it, America!

...And if the lauhgably rigged nature of his Miss Universe competition is anything to go by, the money junkie is a shoe-in!

The Bush dynasty were inept, career politicians as you will. What we need in the USA is a business man who also looks out for our rights and upholds the Constitution. I am not saying Trump is the way to go but I am saying keep your mind open.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I could never work out with Trump whether he wears a wig, has had some kind of malfunctioning hair transplant, is trying to cover his baldness by growing what he does have long and then coming it over in a really weird "cover the holes" method, or if he just really has a really bad taste in hair cuts.

You should have run a survey on it.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
just for the record... Trump announcement to Run For President ...on YT...about 46:minutes

www.youtube.com...

And, just to be fair... the rebuffing of the Trump Speech....

www.youtube.com...
(titled: Donald Trump's Bullsh*t Speech Wasn't Politics, It Was Worse )
The Young Turks

-under 12: minutes~

on his podium we read the following website & slogan/theme:

www.DonaldJTrump.com

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

I tried and failed to get that Donald J Trump.com website on my search engine...hmmmm? whats the gambit?

edit on th30143471826019512015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
finally got an active hot link....DonaldJTrump... it is a campaign contribution page

Pay Me... my $9 Billion shall remain in my bank... I require your $10-$100-$1000 donations to spur me on...I guess

Trump Campaign----- send me a Yard Sign to promote your candidacy.... my 'Libertarian' sign is 8 years outdated
I just don't have cash to spare (TY VA cost cutters)
edit on th30143474192819252015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join