It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Throws Hair In the Ring

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Kali74

He also has a unique orange sheen to him.

So you're saying he should run for President... of the Spokane chapter of the NAACP?

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yeah you can continue all you like cause no matter how many exaggerations you post, they will never equal the amount of lies that the other candidates spew out of their slimy pie holes day in and day out.

Like I said before, I would take Donald over any of those D.C insiders, hairpiece and all. Anything would be better than continuing on with the Bush / Clinton monarchy.

Our Country ditched the Kings and Queens long ago, So any other road but the one back to them is fine by me. It's not personal. ~$heopleNation

You're right to a degree, but he's too divisive to be a good leader. Most of his political criticisms, ergo 95% , are towards the left/Liberal/Democrats. If you believe, as I know you do, that both our parties are to blame for this mess, I somehow wouldn't see this changing with him. I don't see a difference between him, Limbaugh or Hannity, besides the fact knows how to build individual wealth.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
So you're saying he should run for President... of the Spokane chapter of the NAACP?

National Association About Copper Pigmentation?

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

a reply to: Kali74

He also has a unique orange sheen to him.

That was the wittiest comment, I've seen all day. Anywhere. Quick and deadly my friend! LOL

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
To be honest Trump is probably so confident with himself because he thinks what some of the posters here think, that he is the lesser of the evils within his "party" and maybe even out of everyone. He probably really thinks the American voter might see it that way. Hell I kind of start to think it but then I remember the presidency is bought and paid for by the mega-corporations anyway. So maybe he is willing to sell us out more than the other guys, who knows???

Can you Imagine foreign dignitaries stifling laughter at the famous Trump hair.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I do not think he expects anybody to take this seriously. Trump is always selling his brand which is himself. He will do anything to keep his name in the news. That is why he says crazy stuff all the time. Your not suppose to him seriously on this, he wants to outrages and talking about the nutty stuff in his speech.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
You're right to a degree, but he's too divisive to be a good leader. Most of his political criticisms, ergo 95% , are towards the left/Liberal/Democrats. If you believe, as I know you do, that both our parties are to blame for this mess, I somehow wouldn't see this changing with him. I don't see a difference between him, Limbaugh or Hannity, besides the fact knows how to build individual wealth.

Well to be fair he was pretty harsh on Jeb Bush's support for common core and amnesty, but yeah Donald is definitely more far to the right. I really like what he had to say about bringing overseas jobs back to the USA though, we really need to focus on that more. ~$heopleNation
edit on 16-6-2015 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Oh God you went there... lol
edit on 6/16/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
He should debate this guy: thecryptosphere.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

National Association About Copper Pigmentation?

John Boehner stepped down?

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
He should have announced he's resurrecting the "Whig Party'.
If your gonna make a cartoonish mockery out of politics
you might as well go full throttle.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Hey - I put my head in the race as well but here are the issues that I have:

1) I don't have any connections to Washington

2) I don't have any money

3) I am not a US citizen.

I don't think these are big issues. Vote for me!

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
So if it's- Bush VS Hillary VS TRUMP. You could have some interesting state votes, especially swing states.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Rand Paul or Donald Trump is the only candidates I would vote for.Trump was the only guy in the entire country to get Obama to release His birth certificate.
Obama was to stupid to settle the thing Himself.

We are approaching a point in history where leader like Trump is going to be needed even if it is not Him.That is how serious and screwed up this country has become.Trump is correct we need a general Patton like leader in our military to wake up the morale of this country.The countrys leaders are stupid leaders.Not bad people,just awful at understanding leadership and demanding better only comes at a high price.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Im leaving the north American continent if jeb, hill or don become president.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
Rand Paul or Donald Trump is the only candidates I would vote for.Trump was the only guy in the entire country to get Obama to release His birth certificate.
Obama was to stupid to settle the thing Himself.

We are approaching a point in history where leader like Trump is going to be needed even if it is not Him.That is how serious and screwed up this country has become.Trump is correct we need a general Patton like leader in our military to wake up the morale of this country.The countrys leaders are stupid leaders.Not bad people,just awful at understanding leadership and demanding better only comes at a high price.

Do you know anything about Trumps "leadership"? You really should take some time and read about him. He is pretty much PT Barnum.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Im on the hump for Trump.

I like a guy to mix up those painfully boring debates.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

So far I do like the fact that both the "establishment" republicans and "progressive" democrats seem frightened by Trumps run and are seemingly in a tizzy about it all over the media and internet.

If Trump does nothing else he will force either part of the political spectrum to elicit a stand on policy which so far is lacking as none of the professional political class wants to so.

Clown or not, he's already having an effect.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Donald Trump just got to the part in this rambling, muddled speech where he announced his candidacy.

At this point, his announcement is making Jeb Bush's look masterful. He's all over the place, basically just going on and on about how stupid everyone else is and how he's a brilliant negotiator. Here's an excerpt:

"I just sold an apartment for $15 million to somebody from China. Am I supposed to dislike em? I own a big chunk of the Bank of America building in 1290 Avenue of the Americas that I got from China.. in a war.. very valuable, I love China. The biggest bank in the world is from China. You know where their United States headquarters is located? In this building, in Trump Tower. I love China."

This has to be the worst of the announcements I've seen. I'll update with a link to the text.

You are nick picking go listen to the whole speech it what the American people want blunt and to the point....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

He's a jerk with bad hair.

Still 1000 times better than any politician.

Best description of Trump ever.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join