It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy freeking Bat crap, Robin!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

1. Why can't I hate?

2. Being able to cheat on my taxes in exchange for not being able to hate seems like a good trade-off to me. Can we get the IRS to back us up on this?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Because it is such a negative emotion that causes so much distress to your body, mind and soul. I understand the need to be angry and sad and depressed over various things but having that need to hate? That just does nobody any good, including and especially and not limited to the world we live in.

As to the IRS, what they do not know and can't prove is fair game. Even their own agents cheat.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Holy freeking Bat crap, Robin!

Jeezz, that headline scared the bits out of me, I thought it was going to say that Jeb Bush is going to stand for President!

God I hate those scaremongering type headlines!

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Jeb Bush just announced his Candidacy.

On topic to the thread... if you hate hate, then you, by inference, must have hatred for your hate of hate... which then leads into an endless spiral of hatred, like facing two mirrors to one another.

I think you just created a hate paradox....

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

But ... but ... I'm a supervillian. Hating is what I do. It's part of the job description. I'm too old for a career change.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree
a reply to: ugmold

Awww thanks for sharing that lovely sentiment! Wouldn't that be nice? How many levels of love are there? And please, feel free to complicate this with all the levels of hate! Go ahead, make my day!

Hate:
You can hate going to work in the morning, or you can hate an ethnicity of people and kill them.

Love:
You can love an ice cream cone, or you can jump on a grenade to save the life an Army buddy.

Is your day made?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
People I hate:

A bull legged nun with a bull whip and a bottle of gin.

~ George Carlin

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: hefficide

Jeb Bush just announced his Candidacy.

On topic to the thread... if you hate hate, then you, by inference, must have hatred for your hate of hate... which then leads into an endless spiral of hatred, like facing two mirrors to one another.

I think you just created a hate paradox....

Jumping bat balls..yuh took the words right out of my gub. The Paradox has always been there from the sublime to the ridiculous. I hate getting washed, but then there is nothing better than being clean and virginal all over again. I hate washing the car, but then nothing looks better than it being clean, and I love that...and because I wash, there's no dead skin sitting on the instrument cowl, so that passengers don't need an excess of my particles down their throats that might kill them..eventually. Aside from that, there is Snowden who ended up hating what he was doing because he knew it was wrong, and paradoxically, he ended up being hated by those who already knew he was doing wrong, because it spoilt the party of the centuries.
Off topic..sort of, let's hope there isn't another ladies welcome mat ensconsed in the White House, it's nepotistic to the extreme, but then some might love that, and hate being out of the comfort zone.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

lol BAT HIT with S
edit on 15-6-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: hefficide

Dang it Heff, I hate you and your buzzkilling!

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

Not enough levels, continue..........

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

There is that word again, there are other words to describe hatred....get a thesaurus!

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

You missed a spot!

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LostinAmerica

What did the bottle of gin ever do to you?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join