It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Modern Day Noah’s Ark ... Now Opened!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

That's how we do it.
Promise them safe haven charge em up the wazooh to
live thru some ficticious fiasco in a cosmetically asthetic
gas chamber. We could even make em pay to have the
gas turned on!

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Create a fake global catastrophe, all the evil billionaires run to the bunkers and shut themselves away. Then we poor 1000s of tons of concrete over the doors and leave them there. Problem solved!

edit, looks like many have had the same thought lol
edit on 15-6-2015 by kountzero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I wouldn't wanna live thru an event like a nuke, I'll just sit outside and wait to be crispified

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk
Billionaires bunker......I have to ask, if there ever comes a time when billionaires have to pay to live in there.....what use would money be when the outside world is a burning wasteland?

That's exactly why they build these doomsday bunkers while money does still have value.

No point trying to build one after a pile of a billion banknotes is only useful for wiping your backside and burning to keep warm.

As for payment for his 'service personnel...a place for them and their families if the shtf will be the payment they get, not worthless money.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail
Being entombed with the worlds most evil families appeals less than nuclear fallout.

I was thinking the same thing, just think how gnarly these people are.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   
So let me get this right . The nukes have started to fly and money is worthless , why would any of the "hired help" even let these people in . I would think if nukes are flying the general populace will work out money is worthless real quick . Said billionaires might get a rude shock at the gate .

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I would rarther take a big blast of radiation and become a ghoul living on the surface for 100's of years.

To get back at the billionaires living in luxury only helping themselfs, with some welding equipment we could seal up all the doors then get a truck load of cement and dump it in front of the doors trapping them inside, and im sure they have some sort of solar panels and air filtration systems on the surface which can be destroyed.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
What a waste of money. Why would anyone build a bunker if the chance of doomsday happening equals zero? ... oh wait...

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
So let me get this right . The nukes have started to fly and money is worthless , why would any of the "hired help" even let these people in . I would think if nukes are flying the general populace will work out money is worthless real quick . Said billionaires might get a rude shock at the gate .

I have to wonder the same thing. This site looks pretty complex, so will definitely need a full staff of facilities maintenance personnel, to keep it running after the event and to maintain it until the event happens.

So, I have to assume the owners are rotating the staff to keep "incumbents" from having to much knowledge/power of how the whole thing works. Think about it, a bunch of average joes have been hired to maintain the facility and they know EXACTLY how to keep it working, so why would they allow a few hundred billionaires without ANY of the skills need to keep it running to enter the building, after an event?
edit on 15-6-2015 by boohoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
Billionaires are so Awesome, they create the problems for a doomsday Scenarios and then hide away like the little Coward Bastards they are.

The World would be a better place without Billionaires and Zillionaires.

If you could figure out a way to strip the wealthy of their obscene wealth without creating a new group of people with obscene wealth, you'd probably be considered the greatest person alive (so naturally you'd be given obscene wealth).

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC
I wouldn't wanna live thru an event like a nuke, I'll just sit outside and wait to be crispified

The thing about nukes, is that you should REALLY hope to die in the initial blast. If you happen to survive the initial blast, you are in for one of the most agonizing deaths you can imagine.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

If you could figure out a way to strip the wealthy of their obscene wealth without creating a new group of people with obscene wealth, you'd probably be considered the greatest person alive (so naturally you'd be given obscene wealth).

Well, maybe there's a way . . .

Most of the billionaires' money is just digital, they don't have physical gold or money on them. Also to avoid taxes most if not all of their properties are owned by offshore companies. If somehow their identity was erased (think of the movie, "The Net") and then somehow all their personal digital money was dispersed to thousands of not 1% ers the world would be in a better condition I think. Nowadays, we only exist if the digital info says so.

Kinda scary,

STM

edit on 15-6-2015 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I like Jacques Fresno's resource based economy idea from back when the Venus Project was doing the rounds. a reply to: Krazysh0t

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I remember hearing some maybe masonic phrase about needing an arc that get save your from flood of water and raining of flames.

I wish I remembered it properly but it was basically alluding to the covenant with Jesus since the next time of destruction will be by fire and men will try to hide in mountains etc.

If you had a a space ship that could be powered by nuclear by product thus lasting a long time. A water recycling system and a green algae growth lab you could out last a long time without people. I believe it's been said ppl can live off that algae alone and compared to manna in the bible.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Imagine the satisfaction you could have knowing that everyone else on the planet is dead and you are the last surviving person.
Now imagine the boredom and loneliness that comes with that knowledge.
No amount of money could make me wish for that.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Revelation 6:15 KJ version

And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

Predicted long ago.

Of course. Not that it's all that hard of a prediction to make though. Times may change but people rarely ever do. The wealthy yet worthless back then are no different than the ones now.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

That isn't going to solve anything, because as soon as you distribute all that money, it will filter right back up to a small group of people. It may not be the same people as before (though I'm sure more than one of them would be able to reacquire their wealth rather easily).

Also, if you think all the super wealthy have ALL their assets in digital wealth, then you are mistaken.
edit on 15-6-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

I am unfamiliar with that, got a link for me to read about it?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Of course. Sorry, that should be habit. www.thevenusproject.com/en/about/resource-based-economy

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

Problem is you would never get the rich guys to follow the decon and hazmat rules. So they would probably bring in all the germs and contaminates. And haven forbid you tell them to kill and dump that little walking bio-bomb they call a dog.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join