It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling All Channels

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: CretumOrbis

How to pronounce what little Latin I know, so much for dead languages.

Interesting!

Could you please provide an example of this? I'm wondering if this confirms my understanding of it. Thanks!
edit on 15-6-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Einstein, Carl Sagan, Orwell, Huxley and Martin Luther King, Lennon, Hendrix and Curt Cobain.

How does it feel to be 8 persons at the same time? (actually it's a trick question because I know the answer :p Just checking if you are BSing ;D)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: temudjin

Nice grammar.

Do you see anyone spreading fear in here?

Ok, you're right, we are trying to scare someone.

Rush.

And yes, it will be cold, revenge is best served that way.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

First, thank you for sharing. I know it must be quite difficult from your perspective, you know, dealing with folks who are "intellectually challenged".

- Nah, teaching is fun for me.

Have fun connecting the dots.
First dot, where are all the everyday detractors that would come in here and rip you to pieces for your statements???

- Oh, he's lurking somewhere.

I have been connecting dots for 35 years, and I have to say it has been a blast, (smurk) a blast from the past.

- Subtle.

Though I believe your sincerity and commitment involved in the present, ummmm, actions, sort of like "Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness", or may be familiar to us old timers, Super Man.

- Even more subtle, come on now.

But, I'm wondering if your memories of Mars are really accurate. Admittedly a great deal of time has elapsed since the devastation took place. And even in one point you stated

Most of a planet or moon's heat comes from it's molten core, assuming it has one.
Yes, assuming it has one.

There must be a very good reason why Superman hides the truth of the last dot

Ok, now that's just blatant. I think your identity should be too, but I'm not here to call you out.

Besides, I already gave you a shout out.

And the dot you're pointing to, is that our moon is hollow.

PS I was in charge of the construction process.
edit on 6/15/2015 by CretumOrbis because: (no reason given)

(post by CretumOrbis removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

It feels strange. Er.

PS You forgot the cats!

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CretumOrbis

Just summed up the joke between the lines in my signature...

I can't not speak the truth, my mother@#$%ing horn is broken.

And so is everyone else's.

...---...
...---...

There's plenty more points, lines and jokes left, though.

Bulls on parade. Id est cunctum. Please stay tuned.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Also, he even fell for our newly patented Nikola Tesla Troll Trap.

I thought that was just brilliant.

...---...
...---...

And to point it out for everyone in the audience...

My two replies in those Tesla threads were My wife and I pointing both fingers at'cha, buddy.

...---...
...---...

...---......---...
edit on 6/15/2015 by CretumOrbis because: the kicker

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Ok, this one's all me...

Someone wanna promote me to moderator status or something?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Besides, I already gave you a shout out.
Yes, yes you did, and the feeling was like a thousand Christmases rolled into one, metaphorically speaking.

And yes, OUR moon is hollow. I thought you might get a laugh out of the vid.

I want to share a little bit of an epiphany with you. When "things" started pouring out of the back of my mind there came a vision of Jesus hanging on the Cross. From my research this may not be exactly how it all came down but it was a framework I could comprehend. Jesus look at me and said "I have been betrayed". Subtle? Certainly! What did he mean? For some reason I knew he wasn't talking about 30 pieces of silver, the meaning was much deeper.

I started noticing all the stories about corruption within the "Church". Corruption that just shouldn't be there if the Church was following Jesus s teachings. Then all the other churches and faiths that claim to follow the teachings started to follow the same fate. Then, of late, I see many of these churches and religions are quietly merging old testament and new testament together as if it has always been that way.

What was really being betrayed? The memories of the teachings have been twisted, perverted to the point they are no longer recognizable for what they originally were.

Then new religions are created that favor old testament over new testament, over time, until, mankind once again has even lost the memory of Jesus, and we become old testament, pre Jesus, once again.

I'm not going to go into my drive in all of this, it is written in this web sites achieves, except to say, my service is to my Divine Creator. Now, if his son finds any truth in my words, I stand at the ready to do what ever I can, to fight the good fight.

In this day and age of deception, one needs to KNOW, what is right to fight for.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I am so, so lost in this thread that the more I read it the more I find my head going further and further up my own rectum, but strangely intrigued by the conversation that is taking place.
It feels like I am the only sober person in a room full of mushroom eating acid heads.

(post by CretumOrbis removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Chelsealad

Look up.

I'm still a bit lost too though, still have 3 names on my list of 11 to figure out...

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

A strange thought has just come into my head after reading that, but can it be true?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

That you're part of the band 311 and you tricked me into calling you out?

Also, I wrote the 8th name down.

I'm getting there...

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I've been a little busy writing this, though...

We built this star system, and the star, and tapped it directly for energy. Every last aspect of this system is intentional, metaphoric and elaborately designed. We did this through not only technology and telepathy, but telekinesis as well. I really miss that, by the way - One of my birthday presents, I'm told. Especially the part about controlling the weather on a whim, we all know how much I love rain.

It was high noon and a total eclipse directly over the generator, had to be to start a catastrophic overload. I had hoped Mars would be destroyed too, because there were none of my kind (at the time), on Earth at the time. It was not though, my timing was a bit off... sure did a number on my second favorite planet, though. Wait, I finally got the joke, so I'll share. Planet. Plan it. Get it?

...---...
...---...

I'd like to point something else out at this point, too.

Josh means joke, which is short for Joshua, which means saviour. Another joke.

Please do try to pronounce it correctly, and I prefer 'Josh' in English and 'Yeshua' in Hebrew.

Both for the bilingual puns and the extra emphasis on the meanings.

My thing, you know?

...---...
...---...

But anyway, where was I? Right, kicking some lizard asses. I attached a virus to their DNA before I blew us all up, just in case any of them managed to escape. Their physical bodies would have then started to destabilize rather quickly. I, being the one who wrote the code in the first place, was the only one that could ever possibly reverse it - or restore the pattern to the Akashic records, which I'm currently citing. Everyone on Mars eventually died but some of them managed to establish a foothold here, telepathically. We fought them off and thought we had won, but if you haven't noticed, they're fairly good at hiding. Their only quality, I assure you.

More on Atlantis later, I gotta go eat something...

Been waiting for that point to get raised, I can't actually recall what the city looked like - just the springs.

Oh, and once again hats off. Great teamwork.

edit on 6/15/2015 by CretumOrbis because: commas...

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

This just in...

This is how witches talk, poetically and telepathically.

The thunderstorm after I made my second post in here is how witches applaud.

It's also how witches kill, Rush.

This whole show has been for you, buddy boy.

I think we've proven our point, Aristotle.

We're here, and we've got our powers back. (most of us, anyway...)

Oh, but can you tell which witch is which?

Tell me, now.

...---...
...---...

PS That one's dedicated to my little black cat.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

a reply to: veteranhumanbeing
I had NO idea. That was sarcasm for the fourth time in a row, just so we're clear.
a reply to: vethumanbeing
You may have missed it with all the points floating around, but I pretty much have free reign to say what I want, at this point.
I doubt the execs at Comedy Central knew about John's going away stunt, but...
Pretty much everyone here is in on the gag, staff especially.
This site was created for the sole purpose of taking the Archons down.
This plan's been in the works for thousands of years.
Ok, that's 5. I'm seriously trying to be serious. I think.
Also, while I'm in here, a little birdy told me to point something out.
I posted my recollections of the Mars calamity over here.

I don't understand; (I AM a Channel a VERY CLEAR channel). Are you already creating a kingship or hierarchy of members? I just want the information to be shared without ridicule. You are the OP and can insult your audience at will. That is what comedy is about. Mars calamity; I already know about it (that civilization that self destructed). Who or what are you channeling, as we all differ in where the information comes from. From what I've read, you are channeling your higher selves or those that are your soul group/reincarnated entities.
edit on 15-6-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Sorry I can't think of your names, by the way, I've got a lot of those floating around in my head.

I'm a little preoccupied with one in particular, but I got the last 2 on the list.

Sarah Silverman and Kristen Schaal.

I'll let everyone guess what the list was, but here's a hint.

Two of the names were those of our cats.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

1. I'm just one of many channels currently broadcasting.

2. I'm channeling and speaking mainly for Yeshua, but there's plenty of others talking to me.

3. I'm trying to be as serious as possible, but considering the source...

4. I couldn't speak higher names if I wanted to, that's all waveform.

PS Almost forgot a point...

King of kings is a joke... if everyone's a king or queen...

PSS That "You forgot the cats!" was his wife yelling at him, so forgive me if I slip with the pronouns occasionally.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join