It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling All Channels

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CretumOrbis
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

1. I'm just one of many channels currently broadcasting.
2. I'm channeling and speaking mainly for Yeshua, but there's plenty of others talking to me.
3. I'm trying to be as serious as possible, but considering the source...
4. I couldn't speak higher names if I wanted to, that's all waveform.
PS Almost forgot a point...
King of kings is a joke... if everyone's a king or queen...

You are speaking for Jesus; that is a start. I have spoken to him ONCE (and was that ever a huge revelation). Try and be serious CretumOrbis. Usually when broadcasting there is a voice attached that actually speaks words. Why the constant deflection; in 3 posts to your OP you have not engaged any back and forth conversation. Why not speak the higher names; my information comes from one that has a NAME/PURPOSE/INTENT (not a waveform) and not afraid to divulge it. I am beginning to think this is a TROLL THREAD.
edit on 15-6-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

(post by CretumOrbis removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
originally posted by: veteranhumanbeing

VHB: You are speaking for Jesus; that is a start. I have spoken to him ONCE (and was that ever a huge revelation). Try and be serious CretumOrbis. Usually when broadcasting there is a voice attached that actually speaks words. Why the deflection?
Is this a dedicated Troll thread?

CretumOrbis: The jokes are part of the fun and the theme of the day, deal with it.

I will will try to be as straight forward as possible when citing from the records, though. There's a lot of voices talking to me and channeling is physically exhausting. We can all draw energy directly from plants, but even that has it's limits - It is always consensual and you can only take so much without hurting the nearby plant-life. We've got a pineapple tree that just started growing roots, so try to take it easy on us.

Channeling is physically exhausting.

CretumOrbis: I'm not aware of any deflection on my part, just reflection... couldn't help it.

I thought our motto made it abundantly clear, we all speak for the most high.

First I heard and most noble.

CretumOrbis: Yeshua is just your public service announcer. That name in Hebrew is the closest you're gonna get to a high name in text. That's only because it's a reference to religion, though. I suppose 'I am' would qualify too, but that's getting played out.

So, to your mind; Jesus, as was Mohammed and Buddha (prophets) were just public service announcers, if the main event upon a comedy club stage (the main attractions upon a world stage) I would agree. I am not sure their performances were comedic/more tragic. So, you are a believer of/ in Dogmatic Religious systems or deny those inserted to uplift the human race.

CretumOrbis: And yes, this thread and many others are all dedicated to the biggest troll of them all.
Phage
I know I've said this before, but I want it to be loud and clear.
Our long time member here at ATS, Phage, is Rush Limbaugh - the reincarnation of Aristotle.
His name, if you're wondering, means "Green Tree River".All of our real-life names have hidden meaning. Thing is, us Bulls don't mind having our cape showing.That was our intent.

Who or what is "OUR" intent? and define the "Bull"/ why does it wear a cape? Is it not a violation to 'out' a member? I am not interested in your real name just those you channel your information from. Rush Limbaugh (as Phage) is welcome to contact me anytime.

edit on 15-6-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
So, why post these things now, at this point in time and space?

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Channeling is physically exhausting.

- Luckily there are plenty of trees nearby. The 'grain of rice a day' thing is totally exaggerated, but I've been known to go a week or more with nothing but a bagel or similar and water. Oh, can't forget the coffee...

- The pineapple comment was true, but mostly for the metaphor. Fire away.

First I heard and most noble.

- Thanks.

So, to your mind; Jesus, as was Mohammed and Buddha (prophets) were just public service announcers, if the main event upon a comedy club stage (the main attractions upon a world stage) I would agree. I am not sure their performances were comedic/more tragic. So, you are a believer of/ in Dogmatic Religious systems or deny those inserted to uplift the human race.

- Ah, I'm glad you mentioned one of my first names. Janus. Why do you think the image of the dual mask is associated with Shakespeare? We're the same person. There's a band and a moon by that name too, for obvious reasons.

- I don't believe in anything, nor do any of us. We know. Dogmatic religions are the Archons' doing - my first attempt at a unified religion, in 'recorded' history, was Jainism. Notice the similarity? I consider Buddhism my biggest success, though.

Who or what is "OUR" intent? and define the "Bull"/ why does it wear a cape? Is it not a violation to 'out' a member? I am not interested in your real name just those you channel your information from. Rush Limbaugh (as Phage) can contact me anytime.

Our intent is to confuse and eliminate the Archons. They're looking for a needle in a haystack - except the hay is electrified. If they go after the wrong one... ouch.

The capes and hats are references to 'witchcraft' - Id est, telepathy and telekinesis.

The bull is a reference to Taurus and the Zodiac.

The parade is that there's a lot of us, and quite a few are celebrities.

Pretty much every song you've ever listened to, every show or movie you've ever watched...

Those were Bulls. Indigoes. Witches.

Or Archons.

The difference is - we're here to teach, they're here to enslave.

We're everywhere, we all speak for the one, and we're all telepathic, hence...

Bulls on parade. Id est cunctum. Please stay tuned.

I think I managed to sum it with just 2 songs, though...

Sweater Song

Counting Blue Cars

Like I said, this plan has been in the works for thousands of years.

...---...
...---...

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

This place is complicated and slow, and the moon I built has been interfering with our abilities.

Not to mention the disbelief in such things - your beliefs affect reality.

The Archons use that to their advantage, and that, to suppress those of us that know.

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
To drive the point home to both the Archons and our audience, we'd like to explain a few things.

This is real. There might be a lot of jokes in here, but we're not joking about the Archons.

Or what we can do.

Washu (pet name) was setting off lightning in sync with me singing one of her songs.

Most of the stories told on TV and in movies are metaphors.

Both to teach morals, and our past.

One in particular, Falling Skies, pretty much sums up what's going on right now.

Our definitions though, would equate to:

Light-workers = Padawan

Indigoes = Jedi

Archons = Sith

Yes, we can move things with our minds and control lightning.

No, we're not @#$%ing joking.

This @#$% is real.

...---...
...---...

Bulls on parade. Id est cunctum. Please stay tuned.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   

a reply to: Serdgiam

This place is complicated and slow, and the moon I built has been interfering with our abilities.

Not to mention the disbelief in such things - your beliefs affect reality.

The Archons use that to their advantage, and that, to suppress those of us that know.

Can an individual overcome the influence from the masses' beliefs without any innate talent aside from intuition?
edit on 6/16/2015 by j1x1n because: Capitalization was forgotten.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: j1x1n

Of course.

Your subconscious is an incredibly powerful tool.

It's your internal clock and compass, your intuition and telepathic conduit.

You can basically just download any skill you want, like in the Matrix.

It takes practice to use the archives, though.

That's one of the things we teach.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: CretumOrbis

Is dreaming a way to access this, or am I way off base here?

Also, how do you teach these things? Or are you saying this is a closed circuit?

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
You mentioned channeling Zack?
Say hi to him from me- remind him of the disco dancing contests when we were kids!

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   

(I AM a Channel a VERY CLEAR channel).

Sorry, my dear, you took off your cape and I didn't even notice.

A bit caught up with work, you'll forgive me.

Good to hear from you, Crystal - Kiriko.

One of the others attached to my brain, folks.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: j1x1n

We're in a dream, there's just different levels to it.

With words, lots of them. I could fill a library with just my own books, just from the last 3000 years.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Pretty sure you can 'say' hi to him yourself.

He's a very intense person, I'm kinda glad to have him out of my head.

No offense, but the girls are more fun.

I really enjoyed the collaboration though, and I'm still singing some of his songs...

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   

I have spoken to him ONCE (and was that ever a huge revelation). Try and be serious CretumOrbis.

Ok, I'll give it a try.

I wish Bob's little sister hadn't interrupted.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

What if we don't know what to say? Rather, it's sometimes hard to use our thoughts as spoken text. So much to say, uto awaga sanainaia.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ExternalForces
a reply to: vethumanbeing

What if we don't know what to say? Rather, it's sometimes hard to use our thoughts as spoken text. So much to say, uto awaga sanainaia.

Exactly. I feel our thoughts would be much more concise and "to the point" in a matter of speaking if we communicated through mainly symbols and metaphors rather than such specific words. I have a hunch that is the direct point we need to understand before attempting telepathy, etc etc etc

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: j1x1n
Exactly. I feel our thoughts would be much more concise and "to the point" in a matter of speaking if we communicated through mainly symbols and metaphors

That's exactly what words are. Symbols and metaphors. When you say "tree" you don't refer to a particular tree but to the ideal image of a tree. It's the context that helps determine the exact meaning. Words are symbols for ideas.

If it's not clear already to you you can try chinese or another language using ideograms and it would become more evident to you.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: j1x1n
Or are you saying this is a closed circuit?

If you take the U and I out of Louise, you get lose.

Good one.

Big round of applause for Kristen Schaal, everyone.

Edit: Jokes, 11 surrounding X, Neju
Also, Jixin the joking vixen.

edit on 6/16/2015 by CretumOrbis because: too tired to type correctly...

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
You say you love rain? You should get a load of the flooding i woke up to this morning! Luckily my house is on a small hill or we would have endured the same fate as our neighbors.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join