It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My testimony about how I escaped draco-reptilian christianity to Freedom and Peace!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

don't confuse your friend with enemy

sheep in a wolf skin

escape false realm..

don't preach or teach without love for others.. same way you love but don't judge your neighbour..

you can't choose your neighbour you can choose to love them regardless of who their are
edit on 13-6-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   

If anyone wants to see the Father of Lights.....

They should look no farther than into the face of....Mercy.

Yea, this kind of abuse happens because the "person(s)" had zero solid biblical teaching had took what sounded good and ran with it,..anyways....

Chapter 3 -7 of Mathew would have brought you into the truth alot quicker, old testament religion, and i say 'religon' because that's exactly what it is, aka cult, always dodges the NT.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   

The only thing Christ shows us about fear is
how to over come it. Most obviously.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

The White Light you have found actually is not Christ at all, no such thing actually persists, as you would now believe.

I have come to suspect that at the moment of leaving this mortal coil one should not aim for the white light, as one will reincarnate into this prison planet again, to feed the soul vampires. Instead the soul should aim to steer towards the golden light

in5d.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

nothing wrong with religion itself..

en.wikipedia.org...

The Latin term religiō, origin of the modern lexeme religion (via Old French/Middle Latin[2]) is of ultimately obscure etymology. It is recorded beginning in the 1st century BC, i.e. in Classical Latin at the beginning of the Roman Empire, notably by Cicero, in the sense of "scrupulous or strict observance of the traditional cultus".

By it very nature religion must control. Only through self enlightenment and soul searching will one find peace. A thousand people looking at a beautiful flower would describe it in a 1000 different ways. All are correct and all are wrong at the same time, as their experience can only be shared to a certain degree. Words are words and as such mere approximations in conveying an essence.

Religion is anathema to spirituality, it is a solace to those who are lazy and find comfort in being marshalled like sheep.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Deleted DP
edit on 13-6-2015 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: computer malfunction

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

All churches need some money to survive and operate, of course, so collecting money in and of itself isn't a sign of a cult. Buildings have to be maintained, utilities paid, and salaries for necessary staff. When this goes beyond basic needs and becomes a vast money-making machine,

I know you are sincere in trying to educate into what makes a cult. Something to ponder is that the NT can be used manipulatively to amass wealth; there is the promise of bounty in the NT after all, they forget the bit where Jesus states that its harder for a rich man to get to heaven than a camel to go through the eye of an needle.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

a tiger doesn't loose sleep over the opinion of sheep.

I agree with everything you said..

very well put..

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   

when The soul almost died.. u where not there .. terrified.. and spoken to

this is also not a single experience..

I like they I don't know that I know..

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

The only thing Christ shows us about fear is
how to over come it. Most obviously.

Why would you want to over come fear? Fear is healthy for living things, without it we would be doing all kinds of destructive things, like killing each-other in the name of the same imaginary magic man.. Oh wait.. Doh!

It's all BS! when you wake up to the fact that we have all been deceived and lied to for countless generations, and sadly it's still going on today.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: flyingfish

Why would you want to over come fear?

Because fear causes people to hate.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Why would you want to over come fear?

Because fear causes people to hate.

Well... it will also make you step off the tracks in the face of an incoming train. But, I guess you meant to say you have overcome hate? I'm glad your no longer malevolent, but that's not overcoming fear.
If your trying to suggest I hate you.. I don't.
edit on fSaturday152262f222602 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

If your trying to suggest I hate you.. I don't.

Negative

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Set one crutch down, pick up another... a busted leg is a busted leg, til it heals. The first crutch was one handed to you, and you grabbed it out of fear... dropped that one because it was obviously maddening, and fashioned your own as an escape from the first... not uncommon and absolutely nothing to be ashamed of... does it remove the delusional thinking from the first or still exacerbate it a bit because of the echos of the old remaining? It sounds like; even though you dropped the first crutch, you are still plagued by the delusional thinking that arose out of exposure to it, that caused you to fashion this one to feel safe from it... as said previously there is nothing wrong with that... but dropping arsenic for rat poison? It still contains the arsenic that was poisoning your mental system... I wish you luck in fully removing all such mental poisoning, and I am sorry it was ever embedded there to begin with.

Peace and clarity to you Arpgme.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
There is no evidence of draco-reptilians on Earth whatsoever. Stop listening to David Icke.
a reply to: antoinemarionette

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
satan masquerades as an "angel of light" while true intent is to destroy…

dunno how you can think you were a Christian without reading the Bible. Jesus is in both Old and New Testament. There are over 100 predictors of Christ in the OT, for example, and some of the angels described are Jesus.

Sermon on the Mount is reptilian? really?

dying for others?

washing the feet of his disciples?

hundreds of ufo/abductees have ended abductions by calling on Jesus:

yt:Unholy Communion: The Fourth Kind Unveiled - Joseph Jordan and Guy Malone
www.youtube.com...

“Human beings are under the control of a strange force that bends them in absurd ways, forcing them to play a role in a bizarre game of deception.”
--Dr. Jacques Vallee
“The UFOnauts and the demons of past days are probably identical.”
--Dr. Pierre Guerin
“The UFO phenomenon simply does not behave like extraterrestrial visitors. It actually molds itself in order to fit a given culture.”
--John Ankenberg
“One theory that can no longer be taken seriously is that UFOs are interstellar spaceships.”
--Sir Arthur C. Clarke
“The evidence suggests that this is a program.”
--Prof. David Jacobs, Temple Univ.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Parthin96

There is no evidence of draco-reptilians on Earth whatsoever. Stop listening to David Icke.

Funny its you who mentioned David Icke not antoinemarionette. There is sufficient evidence that we (humans) are not alone on the surface of this Earth.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I agree that we are not alone. There is no evidence of draco-reptilians controlling everything, so why should i believe it?

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

All churches need some money to survive and operate, of course, so collecting money in and of itself isn't a sign of a cult. Buildings have to be maintained, utilities paid, and salaries for necessary staff. When this goes beyond basic needs and becomes a vast money-making machine,

I know you are sincere in trying to educate into what makes a cult. Something to ponder is that the NT can be used manipulatively to amass wealth; there is the promise of bounty in the NT after all, they forget the bit where Jesus states that its harder for a rich man to get to heaven than a camel to go through the eye of an needle.

Oh, I quite agree. People manipulate the truth all the time for their on benefit. Some church leaders that aren't really cult types do it as well. People are corrupt creatures by nature.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
I studied the old testiment and tried to follow all of the rules, even kosher, and I in believed the basic teachings about "Jesus" being Lord, although I didn't read much of The Gospel, only Revelation.

And thats your problem...............You have to read it ALL. Not just the Old Testament, not just the New Testament.

Sounds to me like you gave up on God and turned around in the wilderness and went back to Egypt.

By skipping the first four books of the NT you skipped the most important part. The Bible builds you up to that point. The Ot teaches you discipline and structure following God's commandments and statutes. But Christ is born and ministers and gives his life a sacrifice for many. For their sins.

The Old Testament sets the tone for salvation by works, but the New Testament sets the tone for ETERNAL salvation by faith alone in what Jesus DID on the cross.

According to the OT only, you can have Earthly salvation by keeping Jehovah's commandments and statutes. But there isn't really any knowledge given of flesh VS spirit, and most people in the OT acknowlegde that God is eternal, they do not seem to acknowledge the possibility of them being eternal.

Jesus Christ told you everything you need to know about this life in those 4 gospel books (matthew, mark, luke, john).........If you will read those 4 books (KJV)...........and with that same dedication you had for trying to do the OT.......try to actually DO what Jesus said and you will see changes in your life and how you think day to day.

But again.......I suggest you read the WHOLE King James Bible............at least once. Give God the time...put down the Blu-rays and the video games for a minute and give him the time. You will be glad you did!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join