It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My testimony about how I escaped draco-reptilian christianity to Freedom and Peace!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   
When I was little, I heard that if you believe in yahweh-jehovah (the name of the old testament god in the original Hebrew), the old testament, that he will "save" your soul and keep you from eternal hell, and bless you. I wanted my blessings and not to be tortured. I studied the old testiment and tried to follow all of the rules, even kosher, and I in believed the basic teachings about "Jesus" being Lord, although I didn't read much of The Gospel, only Revelation.

I feared that Jesus would return, because I knew that meant (according to the belief system) that many people, probably even me, would go to hell. Yes, Jesus died for our sins according to certain writings, but it also says there will be many including liars and those who claimed to be christians but weren't would go to the lake of fire (hellfire). I feared the number 666 and the "mark of the beast". I had nightmares based on Revelation, possessed people trying to force everyone to have a mark-of-the-beast microchip, and seeing a Red Dragon and "demons" (which I later learned through the internet, were called Reptilians. I had no clue others saw these same type of beings/demons). I realized these reptilians were happy I was a Christian fearing "The Lord" and his judgment (Revelation). My fear was their joy!

This stopped when I accepted The White Light into my life. In my dreams I would use The White Light against these beings and focus on Love, then they would leave. Those reptilian nightmares faded over time, and I was free from those beings. Over time, something interesting happened... I found Christ! Not the Christ who promotes fear and the slavery and unfairness of the old testament, not Paul's Christ, or the book of Revelation's Christ; but the Christ who taught us that God is a merciful parent and kind to the good and evil (Luke 6:35-36), to love our neighbours as ourselves, and that The Kingdom of God is within us, and is not something to look "here" or "there" for.

Draco reptilians who want people to see them as their "Lord" (Ruler) and "Savior" (Hero), and then threaten those who don't, are out there. This is the main form of christianity (and other main religions) that exists today. They teach, "obey or suffer!", a slaved based religion of fear - not The Merciful Creator of Heaven and Earth who is Love itself. Love overcomes fear and Truth sets you Free! The real God is the giver of Life, not death, and loves you. Knowing that fear is being used by dark forces to control, and that God is The Light of Love, keeps you feeling safe and away from the darkness of fear.

Darkness is Despair, and that brings fear and slavery.

Light is Faith (the feeling of being safe), and that brings a feeling of Peace and Freedom.

edit on 10-6-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

You are making this world a wonderful and save place..

Because you are selfless and loving..

edit on 10-6-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

I'm not perfect, but I try my best. That's another thing I noticed, without the fear ruling my life, I became less selfish.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   

you are perfect..
honestly .. I have not seen anyone like you.. it is strange.. I am a lurker..

never got a chance to tell you what I said..
it is so calming.. and beautiful..

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
although I didn't read much of The Gospel, only Revelation.

Lol yeah, like all so called "Christians" who are more interested with apocalypse and hell rather than simply the basic message of the Bible; "love your neighbor like yourself".

Do you always only read the last pages of a book and throw the rest of the story in the garbage bin?

I found Christ! Not the Christ who promotes fear and the slavery and unfairness of the old testament

Well yeah, Jesus isn't in the old testament. If you are a Christian you should focus on the NT. The OT is interesting as a context for the story and background of the NT, but the heart of the Christian teachings is in the NT.

God of the OT = tribal god of the Jews
God of the NT = universal god of love and mercy

This is the main form of christianity (and other main religions) that exists today. They teach, "obey or suffer!"

This is utter BS. You never really read the teaching of Jesus, did you? I think you are mistaking American christian fundamentalist sects with normal Christianity.

Normal Christians are not about obey or suffer. They are about unconditional love and forgiveness. Sorry your image of Christians was biased from frequenting crazy Christian fundies.
edit on 10-6-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

** well done ARPGME. you are one of the few that have noticed, and had the Determination to follow the White Light of the Prahnic Life Force (PLF) to a Liberating Experience of PAGAN salvation [available to Eskimos and even Australians (!), not confined to jews], nothing to do with the FAKE "christ" of devils and Popes. the Hebrews used to be powerful DEVILS skilled at IMPERSONATING "goodness and righteousness" for their own sakes, NOT for humans, and "christ" became their TOOL throughout Inquisitions, Genocides, Paedophile Popes, evils of all sorts. HUNDREDS million murdered "in his name" across europe and history. it can be very difficult to get away from "god" and find Proper Love .... kaman

** www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5_5YPLWkwA MUSE "they will not control us, we will be victorious" supermassive jews

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
arpgme

I find it funny how many times people who are religious are afraid of the spirit world and taking a dive into the ocean to experience what is there using religious fear doctrine to hold themselves back from connecting with the light/chi/kundalini or whatever you want to call the energetic body bliss that is received from a loving source.

I only push a little energy and I have meet some who can do more, but it is part of what is me now. As it was supposed to be. Feeling my soul

We might not be perfect but then we are on Earth/Samsara/"In between" so being perfect is hard. But then even if we screw up as long as we fix it (clean up our messes) we will still be free of any wrong doings/debt.

edit on 10-6-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Christian mysticism, as all religious mystical tradition (sufi; kabbalah; ...) are about connecting personally with the divine inside.

Exactly the same thing you talk about. So really I have no idea what you talk about regarding this:

using religious fear doctrine to hold themselves back from connecting with the light

since religions actually encourage personal connection to the divine.

Each of you in this thread posting about "religious fear doctrine" you should get a good look inside to check if you aren't projecting your own fears and preconceptions because I can assure you it's absolutely not what is inside religious texts, nor what truly religious people are experiencing.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

If they where encourage personal connection to the divine would not all souls really use the best tools to really know the divine and not use fear doctrine to keep people back.

Just google Kundalini and satanic/demonic and you will see the fear based dogma holding the people back.

Reminds me of Yeshua and the Pharisees. The ones who know there is something real to discover that is beyond man made religion and cause fear so people do not enter.

But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you shut off the kingdom of heaven from people; for you do not enter in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in

Reiki healing is bad according to some but if called laying of hands by Jesus name, it is suddenly ok just because if follows the conditioned idol name even if it is the same energy working thru man.

Sufi mysticism is another thing than Islam, just like following Jesus teachings is another thing than following Paul:s teachings. There are logical differences in the teachings when analyzed objectively.
edit on 10-6-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

Ask any Christian and they will tell you that the whole bible is the word of god, ot and nt alike. There is an inherent contradiction that most haven't worked out yet.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Draco reptilians who want people to see them as their "Lord" (Ruler) and "Savior" (Hero), and then threaten those who don't, are out there. This is the main form of christianity (and other main religions) that exists today. They teach, "obey or suffer!", a slaved based religion of fear -

I understand where you are coming from with your post, but I wholly disagree with what you are saying here. A lot of ATS (perhaps not a majority but more than a noticeable few) seems to make similar assertions that Christianity teaches obey or suffer, bow down to authority, etc. I think it teaches just the opposite. We are told as Christians that we will suffer by obeying, at least in this lifetime. That in and of itself should be scaring people away from the religion, not something that people flock to. It also teaches that while we are in the world, we don't have to bow down to anything of the world. If anything, I feel we are taught to question things and test then against our personal revelation. Perhaps some churches have allowed dry religion or satanic influences to creep in, resulting in misinformed church goers, ignorance, etc.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Beautiful, appreciate you sharing apart of you.

I see the light and dark as two sides of the same coin so to speak.

Without one, the other cannot be or make sense to exist. If we lived in just one side, it's all we woukd know and experience.

As frightening and evil and one side can seem; the other is harmonic and loving, which affects one another.

It's a strange thing, some see it as chemical reactions. Some see it as angels and demons, external entities influencing. Some see it as two forces of the same source, of spiritual nature.

When we are in dream state, Astral state, beyond the body states of being, we still experience the "good or bad". While the body is at rest. This to me, shows the chemical reactions in the physical body, are secondary to the actual experience.

I prefer to be neutral, observe and understand both sides.

Thanks again

edit on 10-6-2015 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

This is utter BS. You never really read the teaching of Jesus, did you? I think you are mistaking American christian fundamentalist sects with normal Christianity.

At that point in time, I didn't read the Gospel, only revelation and some of the old testament since I was scared about the anti-christ system forcing people to get the microchip and going to the lake of fire for not being good enough.

It wasn't until later that I focused more on Christ's loving/merciful teachings.

Another thing I want to point out is that, at one point, I was being told to only believe in the old testament and the Jesus from the book of revelation (not the Gospel).

** well done ARPGME. you are one of the few that have noticed, and had the Determination to follow the White Light of the Prahnic Life Force (PLF) to a Liberating Experience of PAGAN salvation [available to Eskimos and even Australians (!), not confined to jews], nothing to do with the FAKE "christ" of devils and Popes.

I agree with this. Salvation is for Gentiles (Pagans) and Jews. God is not racist. I believe that Matthew 7:12-14 shows the Narrow Path. It says that God's Law is to treat others as you would like to be treated and the very next verses says to stay on the Narrow Path. There's a reason why these verses are connected like this. I believe the Path is Narrow (simple), not Wide (complex). It is Narrow, direct, simple, but it may not be easy to love and forgive sometimes, since impatience seems to be a part of human nature for some people. Peace.

arpgme

I find it funny how many times people who are religious are afraid of the spirit world and taking a dive into the ocean to experience what is there using religious fear doctrine to hold themselves back from connecting with the light/chi/kundalini or whatever you want to call the energetic body bliss that is received from a loving source.

I think Hollywood movies play a role in doing this. They make things of the spirit world seem "evil", but materialism seem "good".

I prefer to be neutral, observe and understand both sides.

It's true that by understanding one, you can understand the other more, but I don't believe both "need" to exist. For example, I believe another universe/realm exists with complete darkness, called "The Void", by some people and "The Outer Darkness", by Christ in The Gospel. I also believe in a universe/realm filled with Light.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Whatever you were studying, it wasn't Biblical Christianity. Based on your comments, it's likely one of several cults that have sprung up in recent times. Real Christianity isn't about fear at all.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

The White Light you have found actually is not Christ at all, no such thing actually persists, as you would now believe.

A time is coming soon, where what you have found solace in now, may be the very enemy you end up fighting.

Too bad that most such as yourselves have been ensnared in an even better trap than before.

Some of us have fully escaped from the White Light, and actually become it, but now see that it is by far not the only thing happening.

Stop trying to convince yourself that all is good and Love where you think you can go.

Once the eyes open wide enough if you have the guts, and the toolkit, you will see the place you seek, does not even exist....

And you may look to those behind the feelings you have now, as its Destroyer!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
OP, thank you for you post.

And thank you, most of all, for calling it what it truly is:

DRACO-REPTILLIAN CHRISTIANITY!

Every time I think of the blood sacrifice symbolism of the eucharist, I will think of those words.

The teachings of Christ were real, but they were HIGHJACKED! His teachings were twisted for purposes of control.

I agree with everything you stated and I thank you for sharing it.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Love is real and Love is eternal.
Love is the answer to peace, not being a destroyer.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Whatever you were studying, it wasn't Biblical Christianity. Based on your comments, it's likely one of several cults that have sprung up in recent times. Real Christianity isn't about fear at all.

Exactly. Many Americans cannot differentiate anymore Christianity from the countless Christian cults that appeared over the last centuries in the US.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
[

Thank you for your testimony, I hope you find the courage and strength to carry on. It will be easier if you find someone that is already awoken as well to share the weight with him. I hope you find this little community a source of recharging your inner strength. Religion is not for everyone and hopefully you can soar like an eagle and don't let your friends and family pull you, and rip your new found wings. Remember is better to have an honest enemy, than a fake friend.

edit on 11-6-2015 by bartholomeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Neutral is love..

edit on 11-6-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join