It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rock Star Admits He’s Been to Snuff Parties Where People Are Murdered For Fun

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I don't believe everything on YouTube but this new form of entertainment actually fits perfectly in the world we live in today. Apparently there are people who gather together and enjoy watching innocent people being murdered as a form of entertainment. Not a fight to the death as a gladiator but innocent children and adults being kidnapped off the streets and slaughtered like animals as a form of entertainment.

Ralph Rieckermann, the former bassist for The Scorpions admits he has attended elite snuff parties where people are murdered for entertainment. He has paid approx one hundred thousand dollars to attend these types of parties.

A new form of evil? No. Just a new way to present it. In the days of Nero it was free to watch innocent people murdered, today it cost one hundred thousand dollars to attend this type of entertainment.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Ever watch Hostel?

+28 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

He needs to be arrested and questioned then and then thrown in jail.
Or thrown to the parents of the person or persons murdered.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard
Ever watch Hostel?

I turned it off after 15 or 20 minutes. I could not stomach the evil sickness involved within that movie and again I thought it was just a movie but apparently a movie that is true.

It takes a very sick mind to make a movie like hostel.........just to get the idea alone and how evil that person must be.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Thing is what we should be doing to all these people in power who are doing this stuff is not taking them to court to the system which they control we should be dragging them down the street and hanging the bastards.
Send out a message to them.
(Ooo sorry just got me goat up this).

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Paying to attend this sort of party would make him an accessory to the murder.

Of course, no photos, no bodies so it would be rather difficult to prove in court unless he fessed up and a bit on the internet does not a confession make.

P

edit on 10/6/2015 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

He needs to be arrested and questioned then and then thrown in jail.
Or thrown to the parents of the person or persons murdered.

I agree. He's either totally full of it and wanting attention which is most likely or he's an accomplice to murder for paying 100,000 dollars to be a part of it.

Arrest him.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   
And whoever is doing the voice over went from the possibility that a rock star somehow stumbled into a "snuff party" right into the Illuminati, Bohemian Grove and the supposed Satantic outbreak of the eighties.

FTR if you do research you'll find that the entire '80's "rampant Satantism" thing turned out to be a witch hunt - literally - and was born of media driven paranoia. Sadly a number of teachers ( particularly of younger kids ) were jailed in the avalanche of fear and propaganda - only to quietly be released and exonerated decades later. Other than a couple of teenagers who did kill some of their family members in the name of Satanism, the whole thing was mostly mass-hysteria.

Glasnost had just happened and a society that had spent it's entire lifetime scared to death of, well, death needed a new bogeyman. Since terrorism had yet to be manipulated to fit that bill - the "moral majority" let TV pastors dictate things for awhile.

In short... Do I believe this guy ended up at a snuff party ( either real or even something orchestrated using special effects to make it seem real )? Sure, why not. Do I think it had anything to do with the Illuminati or Satanists? Nope. If it happened and people were paying $100k to see it? That's just good old Capitalism at work.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I think he's full of it. He has to know that he'll be questioned about it (at the very least), and were it true, whoever he paid that $100k to would likely have no qualms at all about targeting him for talking about it. He's either a suicidal idiot, or a lying idiot. My guess is the latter.
edit on 6/10/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   

That's a narrow view is it not?

We are exposed, here at ATS, to information about secret cabals, strange and immoral practices enacted by all manner of strange cults. I see the movie Hostel as being a timely reminder that the world can be a messed up place to spend ones time, that things happen on this planet, that evils exist on this planet, which boggle the mind. I think it is perfectly possible to be aware of it, and make film about it, without actually BEING evil oneself.

It is commentary and a caricature of evil all at once, without being evil itself. It is just a movie. One does not have to be evil to accept the fact that evil things happen to good people, and to decide to make a movie on the topic.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   

He who thinks ideas makes one evil is the first to light the pyre.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   

There is nothing to say in that interview that the guy condoned what he saw or didn't leave early because he was upset - his face says that in any case.

I'd like to make a point about people watching something they totally disagree about and that is the news showing the bombings in Gaza - there we all witnessed a horrendous happening that we were powerless to stop. It was murder by a country against its own citizens, men, women and children - in fact there is still protest going on about it today in London with the requested banning of the Israeli film festival financed by Netty's government that many people want stopped.

Perhaps instead of critising Mr Rieckermann we should be grateful he spoke out about what he had witnessed. He named where he had had the invitation from, so he wasn't hiding anything.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Yeah the latest episode of swordandscale podcast is about the satanic panic. I highly suggest it. It's an hour of free entertainment.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Hey in a washed out rock star. Just let me make my career better. . Now about these snuff parties. .

Lol and yep th there is his popularity once more. ..

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Did people listen to what he was saying ?! He didn't say he attended snuff parties, he said he thinks they even killed people there, there's a big fat line in between thinking something and doing/attending something... He said he saw things that grossed him out, maybe it was scat stuff, or something else, I could think of a million things that aren't illegal that would gross me out !! He said they pay up to 100K, didn't say he paid that fee, so it's just something he has heard. 100k might include a private jet and a top end hotel for all I know...
What a way to take someones sayings out of context, that's how people got executed for being witches before !

For context sakes, here is Rieckermanns reply concerning snuff parties :

And here is the original TMZ video (imo click bait material, it's taken very lightly because they know it's taken out of context and edited)

Now do I believe sick stuff like this happen ? It's definitely a possibility ! Do I think Rieckermann attended something like this ? I do not think so. Could he lead investigators to people in the know, so they can dig deeper ? Possibly. Should it be investigated ? Definitely !
But I certainly do not agree on calling the guy out and saying he should end up in prison, because he has heard things, and thinks things
edit on 10-6-2015 by WeSbO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I wonder if he bumped into any of the UK's politicians whilst at the parties?

The new witness has told police a FOURTH youngster – this time a girl of 15 – may have been murdered by a VIP abuse ring which included politicians and a TV comedy star.

A victim of a VIP paedophile ring believes a girl of 15 was killed at a vile orgy.
The new witness has told police he watched the teenager being taken into a ­terrifying “medical room” by a senior Tory MP – and never saw her again.

Link

Yes, it happens.

No, let's not brush it off as capitalism or play it down. Come over to the UK and see what's been going on here since the 1920s.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeSbO
Did people listen to what he was saying ?! He didn't say he attended snuff parties, he said he thinks they even killed people there, there's a big fat line in between thinking something and doing/attending something... He said he saw things that grossed him out, maybe it was scat stuff, or something else, I could think of a million things that aren't illegal that would gross me out !! He said they pay up to 100K, didn't say he paid that fee, so it's just something he has heard. 100k might include a private jet and a top end hotel for all I know...
What a way to take someones sayings out of context, that's how people got executed for being witches before !

For context sakes, here is Rieckermanns reply concerning snuff parties :

And here is the original TMZ video (imo click bait material, it's taken very lightly because they know it's taken out of context and edited)

Now do I believe sick stuff like this happen ? It's definitely a possibility ! Do I think Rieckermann attended something like this ? I do not think so. Could he lead investigators to people in the know, so they can dig deeper ? Possibly. Should it be investigated ? Definitely !
But I certainly do not agree on calling the guy out and saying he should end up in prison, because he has heard things, and thinks things

Star and Flagon from me for clearing that mess up

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: WeSbO

He didn't say he attended snuff parties

He said "I went to one, one time, I seen really bad s**t". And then when questioned what he saw he replied "No I think they actually killed people there and stuff". But to be fair, he did say other people pay up to 100k to get into those types of parties, he didn't say that he had paid to get into such a party. But seeing as he was at a snuff party that would imply he paid. Even just attending it without paying and not informing the police immediately is a serious crime.
edit on 10/6/2015 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
If true he's now a self-confessed accessory to murder and funder of organised crime.

It wouldn't surprise me if this were true, given the times.
Isn't there a movie with a similar story?
In the movie a group of people infiltrate this exact type of party, only the victims are chased through the woods.

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Soooo Hostel?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join