It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rock Star Admits He’s Been to Snuff Parties Where People Are Murdered For Fun

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
a reply to: WeSbO

He didn't say he attended snuff parties

He said "I went to one, one time, I seen really bad s**t". And then when questioned what he saw he replied "No I think they actually killed people there and stuff". But to be fair, he did say other people pay up to 100k to get into those types of parties, he didn't say that he had paid to get into such a party. But seeing as he was at a snuff party that would imply he paid. Even just attending it without paying and not informing the police immediately is a serious crime.

He was asked if he went to fetish parties, he said he went to one, one time, he didn't say he went to a snuff party, but then he said "I think they actually killed people there and stuff", but in reality he doesn't know, he just thinks.
And remember this is heavily edited footage without real context... Click n Bait that is what TMZ is all about...
edit on 11-6-2015 by WeSbO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLotLizard
Ever watch Hostel?

You think that is sick.....try "A Serbian Film"

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Charlie Sheen was once at a party in the early 90's where footage was being played on multiple TV's of what appeared to be a teen being picked up and tortured/raped/killed. He said multiple celebrities and other powerful people were there enjoying it and getting off on it. He took the tape and went straight to the police.

It was eventually found to be the Nine Inch Nails film "Broken" with the music video portions edited out. If you haven't seen it then Google it. Very realistic and well done effects. Trent Reznor wanted it to look and feel as realistic as possible and he has commented on how he originally found it funny it was being played at parties like that then later realized it was actually pretty sickening when he was told how often it was viewed within the "powerful" communities and how they got off on it.

Oh and for whoever that was that said the satanist stuff from the 70's and 80's was mostly "mass hysteria", get your facts straight on that subject, buddy. A lot was proven and once it started getting up to the people with higher power and wealth, they made it go away from the media in their usual "nothing to see here just crazy people making stuff up" way,

The stuff coming out of the UK the last few years that was hidden is proof that it was happening and still is. I also have an ex whose father experienced some satanic cult stuff (kids being taken and raped and killed for fun) when he was younger and this was a man who had no reason at all to lie or make up anything like that. These people exist and always will.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Monkeygod333
Don't know how much of this stuff I believe but I have recently read that they use synthetic clones for these kinds of parties, sometimes clones of little kids.

Since the technology is out there I wouldn't put it past them.

Do you have a link for any of this , I would like to know more , I want my own Angelina Jolie

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Slavs love their murderous fetishes. Do people not remember the viral atrocity, '3 guys, 1 hammer'? IIRC, Russia even has the title of owning the world's most prolific serial killer...

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: TheLotLizard
Ever watch Hostel?

You think that is sick.....try "A Serbian Film"

That isn't sick as much as you just feel horrible after watching it..
Same with the end of Megan Is Missing..

Now if you want to try sick go with the August Underground films or Salo

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth
a reply to: Hefficide

Though in the UK it has recently been uncovered that high profile politicians and celebrities of the 70's and 80's did such things, after sexually abusing their victims.

Sickeningly, it was ignored by the police on numerous occasions, ignored by the BBC that was employing the celebrities, ignored by the hospitals hiring the celebrities, ignored by politicians, and even after it recently surfaced, it has been covered up, some of them not prosecuted, and scandal in the official reports.

There is a recent statement by the government office doing the inquiry that said there ''isn't enough land to build the prisons for all the pedophiles'' and that when the report is released this year the public ''will be shocked at the amount''.

If there isn't enough land to build the prisons, hanging or concentration camps would suffice.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Child sex abuse is so rife in Britain that there is not enough land in the country to build the number of prisons needed to house the perpetrators, the Deputy Children’s Commissioner for England has warned.

Sue Berelowitz, who is currently chairing the government’s inquiry into the problem said the public would be shocked by the sheer scale of the problem when she reports in November.

“There certainly needs to be much more awareness to bring it into the public’s consciousness. The figures when I report in November are going to be very shocking indeed.

“If the CPS were to prosecute everyone we would need a rolling prison programme. I would say there probably isn’t the land to build enough prisons."

A previous inquiry into sex abuse by gangs revealed that from August 2010 to October 2011 at least 2,409 children were sexually exploited by gangs and groups across England.

Scotland Yard is also being investigated by the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) over claims that it covered up child sex abuse because of the involvement of influential MPs and police officers between the 1970 and 2000s.

Mrs Berelowitz claimed that there were still cover ups happening in local authorities and police stations but said the bigger issue was in homes.

It is always staggering to read how people like you push these sort of stories almost on a constant stream everywhere on the net but are never able to provide evidence of it. Wrapped in a story ridden with emotionaly loaded wording that is not backed up by anything and riding on peoples emotional response to child abuse. You are like vampires.

Like as in your story, you mean like all those extrmeist feminists groups in sweden who have been shouting these exact sort of stories around adding up to thousands up on thousands of missing children while in reality sweden only had about 8 missing children over a span of many years.

I guess it must have been the:

Hospitals
Police
Politicians
Celebrities
PARENTS (of all those thousands of children)
^Their families

and the milkmen, that covered it all up for all those years, ... perfectly... considering that there is no evidence anywhere to be found.

''isn't enough land to build the prisons for all the pedophiles''
All this fear mongering really gets you people arroused is what it looks like to be honest.

Maybe step away from sites like ATS for a bit , for mental health reasons.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I think you just ruined my brain.

That said, I probably will watch it now I know of it.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Wait a minute... Your reply is a bit misplaced. You want proof?

Do your research on Elm Guest House and Dolphin Square. Look up Jimmy Saville for one.

Your reply is either ridden with a sickening agenda or you've not researched and are assuming these evils did not happen.

Unfortunately they did and still do!

I will also add, out of all the members who have participated in the 'elite child abuse threads' this year the member 'absolutetruth' has been level headed.
edit on 12-6-2015 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

In the video he says something along the lines of "people pay up to $100,000 to attend," not, "I payed $100,000 to attend." The difference is that he, being a cultural icon or what have you, was likely invited to one of these events without really knowing what he was in store. He didn't seem particularly thrilled about having been there. Furthermore, if he felt guilt, or as if he was in the wrong, he would not have so freely admitted to having attended a snuff party on camera.

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

Wait a minute... Your reply is a bit misplaced. You want proof?

Do your research on Elm Guest House and Dolphin Square. Look up Jimmy Saville for one.

Your reply is either ridden with a sickening agenda or you've not researched and are assuming these evils did not happen.

Unfortunately they did and still do!

I will also add, out of all the members who have participated in the 'elite child abuse threads' this year the member 'absolutetruth' has been level headed.

You are of the opinion that asking for proof is misplaced. I can understand why you would think like that considering all the unsubstantiated claims you support without having any.
There is still no proof in there btw.

Your reply is either ridden with a sickening agenda

And there it is. Per usual.
If you dont eat it up at face value then you are one of them.
"if you are not with us , then you are against us."

edit on 13-6-2015 by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DestroyDestroyDestroy

The man himself explains here how TMZ simply used clever editing to make it seem that that is what he had said. It is on the first page of this thread.

originally posted by: WeSbO
Did people listen to what he was saying ?! He didn't say he attended snuff parties, he said he thinks they even killed people there, there's a big fat line in between thinking something and doing/attending something... He said he saw things that grossed him out, maybe it was scat stuff, or something else, I could think of a million things that aren't illegal that would gross me out !! He said they pay up to 100K, didn't say he paid that fee, so it's just something he has heard. 100k might include a private jet and a top end hotel for all I know...
What a way to take someones sayings out of context, that's how people got executed for being witches before !

For context sakes, here is Rieckermanns reply concerning snuff parties :

And here is the original TMZ video (imo click bait material, it's taken very lightly because they know it's taken out of context and edited)

Now do I believe sick stuff like this happen ? It's definitely a possibility ! Do I think Rieckermann attended something like this ? I do not think so. Could he lead investigators to people in the know, so they can dig deeper ? Possibly. Should it be investigated ? Definitely !
But I certainly do not agree on calling the guy out and saying he should end up in prison, because he has heard things, and thinks things

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Thank you.

The proof is there, the government investigation quotes obviously only angered that guy. You have to ask yourself about the minds of people like that.

I am considering that guy a troll, an idiot that's been hiding under a rock since forever or 'one of them'. Either way I am not wasting my time on them. Sick people don't deserve the time of day. Let karma sort them out.
edit on 13-6-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

Show me the proof!?

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I was in Slovakia/Prague/Transylvania one of those areas of lesser-traveled Europe when Hostel or its sequel was causing real offense to be taken by some community who'd opened its doors for the production just to be insulted. Adding insult to injury, adolescents world-wide Blair Witched it up too saying Hostel like hostels are normal all over east Europe. So I clicked all over the net looking for truth to this claim and at least a decade ago when this was happening, I learned that there have never been complaints or stories of anything remotely like this operating in eastern Europe. (What people should understand that aside from the kill-cation thing, everything else seen in Hostel happens daily even right under our noses here in the US. All Hostel is is an exaggeration of the human trafficking problem and modern slavery/21st century US slavery. But ignore the kill-cation aspect again)

Here's the absolute wort part, there is a "Hostel" experience just like Hostel it's just not in Eastern Europe. And knowing this isn't some elite rumor is the worst part. This Hostel-like "kill-cation" is not a rumor or conspiracy theory cuz it's a legal and openly advertised vacation for businessmen who want to take a vacation and murder someone instead of scuba or rock climbing. Its been a while but I believe it is a place in Thailand or Indonesia. The rest of the details I remember for certain tho. I read about it in an article from the perspective of a young man who was "waiting" for his turn to be murdered. How it works is a businessman picks you, he is poncho'd and goggled, and he has no choice in anything at all aside from who he'll kill. Its $10,000 USD period (no premiums for whites or females) and a gunshot to the head is your sole option. They go, pay, shoot, and leave. What was so twisted to an already disturbing tale is the victims are all volunteers. For ex the guy being interviewed was a teenager and one of many kids in his family. So he chose to honor and support his many siblings by dying to leave them the 5k the "volunteer victim" is given (10,000 goes 50% to "Hostel" 50% to poor victims family).

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Fair enough mate. Believe what you want.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Who's paying you? I refuse to believe you are outright denying Dolphin House and the Jimmy Saville scandals as nonsense.

That's proof at least that this was happening on a higher level to some extent and it was covered up by the friends of Saville, in high places, to some extent.

Don't #ing deny us that. Are you bloody serious? How disrespectful for children across the world that have been victim to any sort of organised abuse.

I mean your agenda is literally to tell people to shut up about this unless they can provide you 100% evidence. In this context, that's actually a really messed up thing to do man.

Sometimes it's better to just hold your tongue, no matter how hard that may seem.

You do also know it's very hard to provide smoking gun evidence for any case of sexual abuse unless there's video footage. You'll always be dealing with one human's words against another's.
edit on 19-6-2015 by DazDaKing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join