It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe in reincarnation? Yes. No. Maybe. Questions apply!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Was that a dream? I can have a shot at interpreting that for you if it was

ETA I missed your firs post sorry! saying it was, Ill u2u my "prognosis" if you like.

edit on 7-6-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Okay my future dude or dudette will remember your post and save you/them all
Even If I come back as a Chimp!!.

edit on 7-6-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

That would make a great movie...
edit on 7-6-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz
Zazzy, what do you think about Jung's Collective Unconscious in relation to reincarnation? I know it isn't exactly what he described, but what if?

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I'd have to go back 25 years to refresh my collective memory of jung

link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Was that a dream? I can have a shot at interpreting that for you if it was

It was a dream ... but it wasn't. I actually was in the future body. I was/am the boy. It was me. It is me. For a full three days after that happened, I felt that I was still the boy. I couldn't shake it off. I knew everything about him. He (me) will be 17. Have a new girlfriend who lives nearby. Just had sex for the first time a few weeks earlier. Two parents - the mom has short hair. The house has an upstairs and downstairs. The basement walls all have maps on them. Secret survivalist types. It's 200 years from now. There are two much younger sisters. There was a baby in the family but the baby had just died a few weeks earlier at 8 months old. The baby's room was 1/2 empty but there was a giant rosary on the wall. (Catholic family with a german sounding last name). I had the name written down but lost it. The boy was blonde and well built farm boy. 17 years old but really was a man more than a boy.

link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth

Maybe leaning towards no.

Reincarnation would possibly require a huge amount of bureaucracy in the speculative 'afterlife.' After all, who'd be in charge of the clipboards and ticksheets in order to designate our next destinations? Will there be queues?

Would we choose to return as three-week old babies fated to die at the hands of Tutsi killers? Would we prefer to come back as 1%ers? Rock stars? Writers? If reincarnation occurs, it implies some form of management and dictated choice-making. Otherwise why would so many millions and millions of people be living lives that are cruel, painful and short?

To exist, it seems to me that there would need to be levels and levels of admin staff. Team leaders, line managers and bosses. Who or what would compose the rules of engagement? How would the meaningfulness be measured, weighed up and defined?

Or are we to suppose that our proposed souls zip in and out of one corporeal body after another like so many mindless bees buzzing around flowers in a meadow?

I've thought about reincarnation a lot and can't reconcile the logical gaps in the popular conceptions of what it's meant to be.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

What made you know the date? was the world in a bad way before the invasion?.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

You'll have to be able to stave off a massive invasion that will flood up from the south and, within hours, take over what was Texas. It keeps going ....

Anyways, that's what I saw for my next life.

I remember how I died in the life just before this one.

I was a young child - 5 or 6 years old - and I died on a playground in England during a Nazi air raid in WWII.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
What made you know the date? was the world in a bad way before the invasion?.

I was the boy. I knew that it was exactly 200 years from this body now. The dream was mid 1990s. So the invasion is 2190s. I just knew it. The time period was a part of me.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Dreams can have BIG HANGOVERS. Want me to have a shot? I don't need to post it here. u2u me if you are interested. xo

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

When you say flood up..like lots of war machines or?.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

You are welcome to. If you have an interpretation that'll be interesting. I really think I slipped the time restraints and entered my future body for a brief time. But if you think it's all symbolic ... let's hear it.
I have to say, this was a very different 'dream'. I've never ever felt anything like it. It was very real.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Like black ants so thick that you almost couldn't see between them. But they weren't ants. They were an invasion force. Massive. And it was better to die then be caught in the invasion. So that's what I did ... I chose to die at 17 and take my two young sisters with me.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Why are you so sure that this is your only chance at life?
- I believe im an an extension of the planet eart.

Does religion play a part in your belief?
- No

Do you believe in an afterlife, such as the theory of Heaven and Hell?
- No

Do you believe in God?
- Depends on your meaning, do i believe in a earthly god symbol for societies to work around ( yes ) since we are no more than monkeys, in a off balance with nature. Otherwise i believe in a creator

Do you believe in karma?
- Do i believe in what you reap is what you sow, ( yes ) do i believe in the methaphorical karma in afterlife, no.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Holy freaking doodie!! we need to find out If anyone else has seen this!!. we still can fight them we have 200 years heads up!.
Flyers I really trust you and believe what you say.
Super cool I wish I did a body/time jump

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I'll u2u you after I start on dinner.

Regarding it feeling real, I guess I have had that happen

A couple of times I won't go into, but the third was whilst meditating, which like you I felt I slipped into my dying then dead body in a desert stone tomb and I watched two people grieving who I knew was my current father and one of my sisters, It was as you say, like a time slip moment.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky
When I first learned about reincarnation a lifetime ago, my understanding was that the "oversoul" was in charge of the "beaurocracy" of incarnations.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Is the oversoul still you or a different type of soul?.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Yes, and my personal experience tells me so. Too many questions, but I will give an basic background of my experience. First, when I was about 4 years old I was very telepathic and psychic. I would answer questions only my parents were thinking. During this time I distinctly remember being in front of a group of elders (what I call them now) that was aboard a spaceship of some type. It was always 12 long white hair and beards and white robes almost like a monk would wear. I remember appearing in front of them at least 50x. I do not remember what they kept telling me, but feel it is still in my memory somewhere. I know it was very important and would be happening in my lifetime.

I also would tell my parents about buildings and the people inside, how it was set up ect. that I had never been to. They verified it later themselves and we only discussed it in my adult life as it scared them to some degree. I have since lost those abilities and I believe it occurs as the other 5 senses are overdeveloped from our physical plant noise. OK, why did I explain that, because I have the feeling it was a post insertion counseling of some type as a result of being put into this body.

I have lived a pretty intense life and I have died before, twice according to medicine. I was not dead however and was encountering the universal consciousness. You have to understand that it is hard to put into words the experience, but I will do my best. When I died I immediately left my body and found myself in space literally where I could see the Earth and moon off to my right and the sun off to my left. At this moment I became connected to what I can only describe as the 'All'. I was connected by energy field to every object in the universe. I could feel moons behind planets when I looked at them and everything was intertwined in this energy field. I can only give an analogy to this experience. It is like if you were in a pitch black room with a fish tank in there but the light off also. Then in an instant the light in the tank clicks on and you become aware of everything in the tank at once. That was what it was like, but with the Universe.

Then, I suddenly began to have indemonstrable amounts of data that was flowing into my consciousness. It was like downloading all the databases in the world every second or two. I call this the universal consciousness as it was like everything that has been learned by the universe altogether. Some may call it God, or the Creator's energy. I can only describe what it was like as words can not do it justice. I suppose it could have been my consciousness from many lifetimes, perhaps over trillions of years. If so, I am disturbed to think of the lifetimes I have lived and the experiences I must have had. Why would I want to reincarnate as a physical being with the kind of pain and suffering brought about by violence and accidents? I have always felt like I died in Vietnam, but was born in '65. Did I just reincarnate again on Earth after that happened? I don't think it is possible to have any proof that would convince any skeptic. However, the trauma surgeons and nurses seemed to have a lot of experience with others going through similar things and their experiences have been proof enough for them.

The last time I died I was in contact with this universal consciousness and I suddenly thought to myself that my body was back on Earth dying. It sort of startled me and I was snatched back into this life once more. I have had many experiences and to me there is no if you live on after the physical body dies. Loss of oxygen and the death process can not explain the experiences I have had. Some are more personal, but the soul or spirit live on. Remember, you can neither create or destroy energy, only transform it. I feel this spirit/soul in the energy component that is not destroyed by physical death and lives on. For what reasons and all that entails is your own personal issue. I will not go there on this topic. I know there are a lot of people that don't believe it and they will find out soon enough for themselves. For those that don't think they live on, I consider they will be woefully unprepared for their experience.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
MAYBE
I'm not totally convinced, but there are some cases that are just so bizarre or coincidental that it may very well be a likelihood.

What do you need to push you in the direction of yes or no?
In the direction of Yes: Any concrete evidence will do. Media reports and even first hand stories can all be a bit iffy if not downright lies.

In the direction of No: I don't think I will ever really consider a "No" to be a possibility. I'm at "Maybe" due to some compelling incidences. I just, however, don't believe those are definitive enough to make a solid conclusion, yet.

Is the concept of death a reality to you?
I'm not totally sure what this means. Basically, I hold the current view that when we die there is nothing else that we experience. There is no heaven or hell, or afterlife. Considering energy cannot be created or destroyed, however, that means that the energy we have whilst living right now can only transfer in some other way.

Do feel life is a series of lessons to be learned?
No. I think there is no definitive purpose to life. We are just here surviving like any other species.

Are those lessons necessary for the evolution of your soul?
I don't believe souls exist, so no.

Do religious concepts ring true to you?
Absolutely not. Religion in its entirety is clearly false.

Ever had that feeling that the family you are a part of feels foreign to you and disconnected?
No.

You feel more comfortable around other people?
Definitely not.

Ever had that feeling that you were the "black sheep" in the group?
Yes, but that's due to my inability to connect to other people at a social and emotional level.

edit on 7/6/15 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join