It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe in reincarnation? Yes. No. Maybe. Questions apply!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Children are closer to their past lives so they are able to remember better. Not all do, but do not disregard it as an active imagination.

Reincarnation is real, this world wouldn't make sense without it.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
No! i believe when your time is up its up. I don't believe in a god therefore don't have any reason to think that i'm here for a reason and that i could be given a second chance. I actually want to believe that the loved ones i've lost have gone to a better place or living life somewhere else but unless i see it i don't believe it.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I love to read stories of life between lives, this are stories of people that died and come back, many during that time recall their previews lives.

I have my fair share of stories, because I remember when I was a child how I could see people that others could not until about age 6, when I realized that something was wrong when nobody else could see them, then they started to fade into shadows that I could see from the corners of my eyes, then dreams.

Is something that I also started to feel, I became afraid.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: VincentG

I don't believe in a god either, that doesn't mean that reincarnation cannot happen. Even scientist have found that something leaves your body after you die.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

You don't have to believe in anything to believe in the development of the soul, I also do no believe in the set of religious believes that are the norm in our society and in a God per say, but I believe that we all belong to a source and as we die we go back and forward from that source, because we chose to.

I always have know that we are beings made of energy and that energy doesn't die.

edit on 19-6-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

When you are a child, you are more "open-minded" in a way? You can easily live in the moment. I believe that many children can see ghosts, etc. I also believe that everyone has the ability, they just need to know how to turn it on. It turns into an "imaginary friend" as you get older then as society and our parents teach us they are NOT real then we start to believe they are not real and they fade away. Our thoughts are molded by what others teach us. We start to anticipate future (goals, college, marriage, etc) or worry about the past and no longer live in the moment where we can easily be free "as a child". Not that goals are bad, just living in the moment is best.

We lose that as we get older to fit into society. THe ones who don't lose it are looked to as whack-jobs, not right, etc.

sad

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I do believe in spirits in the sense of ghosts if this counts? And i believe because i've seen. I just feel believing in god would lead you to believe the answer to be Yes. I also think anything is possible i just find it hard to believe we come back in a physical way be it animal or other.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I know what you mean, its impossible to even fathom, but I believe in it.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I am very aware of that, I became so afraid that I belief the reason I could not see them anymore is because the door that was open to the other side closed when my brain awareness became stronger.

Society does have a away to influence almost every aspect of our lives when we are in our formative years.

I wish I could see them now as I did, but mostly it comes in dreams, beside a shadow here and there once in while to warn that something is about to happen that will affect me or my love ones.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Very interesting
Maybe you can re-open it with practice?

I have never seen a ghost but have recently taken a picture of one accidentally. My friend is a psychic medium and felt impelled to give me a reading about my deceased father one night when she came over for dinner. It was so refreshing, after talking with her I felt so much more conviction in my beliefs where as before I just thought... well maybe they are real??? Now I know they are and learning more and more about them is fascinating.

Its the skeptics that are closed-minded.

edit on 19-6-2015 by veracity because: deceased not diseased

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Ghost of TV and sensationalism are a totally different thing from what I use to see as a child, full body, looking just like anybody else around me and as real.

No the zombie type, translucent thing, evil shadows or anything like that, I believe those are man made and imagination fueled.

And not I will never play with what I no longer can understand as I did as a child when my best guardian was innocence.

posted on Jun, 22 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seems as though you 3 have each base covered here. The age of our soul is not always the defining factor when it come to the belief in reincarnation, we are all going to regress and progress through the evolutionary process. The same is said for the human evolutionary process, we can be more susceptible to the bombardment of brainwashing techniques at an early age that will impede and formulate our views on many subjects,

As children prior to this happening we are still able to access that muscle memory of our previous incarnation and we do have a better connection to the spiritual world as a result. We are at our highest energy frequency when we are born into this human form. We lose the ability to maintain this because of outside forces, all of which are actually needed for our soul to focus on the here. There will be a point when we are able to gain that ability to multi-task and are able to re-connect to our spirit world.

Every soul evolves differently, just as every human condition is forced to deal with different obstacles. We are energy first and we merely lose sight of this, but we always continue on our journey and the evolutionary process is never ending. Do we ever return to the source? Yes. After each incarnation we return to the nature of our eternal being. It is there that we will take inventory and decide with the assistance of our spiritual advisors what the next course of action will be.

Earth and it's human form is one of millions of possible species for us to incarnate into, each with its completely different forms of energy and circumstances to traverse. The evolutionary process of our soul is a wondrous journey that will take many 1000's of lives to complete and we will still want to continue. The circle of life is more than just a myth it is the very nature of our existence as souls.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
i do believe in reincarnation, but I'm not sure how common it is.

Do you think you have only been reincarnated as a human?

That's tough one. I have an affinity with certain animals, but that could be about something besides reincarnation.

Do you think all of your incarnations have only been on Earth?

No. I think I've lived in other dimensions/galaxies. I have dreams about them sometimes. A place with more than one moon.

Do you think you will ever stop reincarnating?

God, I hope so. Earth especially feels so heavy and slow and awful to me. I don't want to come back here over and over again.

Do you have an understanding of why you have reincarnated?

Not really. I did some past life regression once and I've had some powerful dreams, but I don't understand the "why" of anything.

Do you remember any of your past lives?

In one life, I was a really mean woman--I was a sort of village shaman, only I was very into power and control and was messing with some bad forces that eventually got me. I also have a recurring dream of being a soldier in the French army and getting shot off my horse. I was so mad!!! That's what I remember, being really mad that someone shot me off my horse and killed me. (In this life, I'm a gentle, violence-adverse person.) I have deep spiritual ties to Ireland, but I haven't been there (yet). I feel a strong affinity towards the Druids.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

That's tough one. I have an affinity with certain animals, but that could be about something besides reincarnation.

No. I think I've lived in other dimensions/galaxies. I have dreams about them sometimes. A place with more than one moon.

God, I hope so. Earth especially feels so heavy and slow and awful to me. I don't want to come back here over and over again.

Not really. I did some past life regression once and I've had some powerful dreams, but I don't understand the "why" of anything.

In one life, I was a really mean woman--I was a sort of village shaman, only I was very into power and control and was messing with some bad forces that eventually got me. I also have a recurring dream of being a soldier in the French army and getting shot off my horse. I was so mad!!! That's what I remember, being really mad that someone shot me off my horse and killed me. (In this life, I'm a gentle, violence-adverse person.) I have deep spiritual ties to Ireland, but I haven't been there (yet). I feel a strong affinity towards the Druids.

link   

link   

link   

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Yes,

No

No

No Idea, Most souls this is their goal.
There are souls that incarnate to help other or the planet.

Souls only incarnate to learn, help others or the planet.
for me i assume it's to learn & help others.

no, but I can guess some pieces by my current life.

Can I suggest some reading
newtoninstitute.org...

I have all the books, amazing read. the 3rd book is the best.

I now accept my life and what is thrown at me.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join