It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

«They condemn Israel and do not condemn ISIS», said Netanyahu about the BDS movement

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

Just more poisonous vitriol from someone who truly sounds like Satan to me.

When yahoo speaks he sounds exactly what he looks like, Satanistic Zionist Warmonger.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

This settles it ..

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

This very important support shows that people around the world are no longer afraid to call for justice, freedom and equality for the Palestinian people.

[snipped]Who are these People called Palestinians? You mean Jordanian and other Arab terrorist who have been trying force the Jews off their land since the beginning of time. Just because the Arabs conquered and stole the land from Israeli Jews long ago did not give them any rights to the land!!!!! Jews were and still want to live PEACEFULLY beside their Arab brothers as A LOT of nice normal Arabs live inside Israel. Its the Terrorist in Gaza and the West Bank that NOBODY will let back home. Not Jordan, Egypt, Syria or Iraq will take these troublemakers. They mainly do it to be a thorn in Israels backside but they are Arabs, pure and simple who have been put in a bad situation by their Arab brothers.

Its not Israels job to baby sit them. The Arabs need to be finally held to the fire over this issue. Israel has bent over backwards for peace, given them land to start their own country only to then get rockets fired at them the next day after they moved into Jewish homes.

The land belongs to the Jews pure and simple!! Israel was attacked by ALL the Arab nations the minute they declared the Nation of Israel a state at the UN so as far as I care the Arabs have only themselves to kick. They have constantly said no to gravy deals for peace every time, even though Israel should not even give them a dog bone. By all rights Israel is a lot smaller today than it was BEFORE the Arabs invaded and exiled the Jewish people out of Israel, the Arabs should be happy and keep their mouths shut. If Israel was like China, Baghdad would be part of Israel but they are comfy right where they are.

The Arabs should feel lucky that it was only former Jewish land that they lost after the many, many times they tried to invaded little Israel and got their asses beat. Israel gave back the Sinai to Egypt for peace with them and they have good relations today. The West Bank is technically under Jordanian custody and self policed so you do not hear much there. Israel gave Gaza clean and free to the terrorist who like to call themselves Palestinians with nice Jewish homes and infrastructure yet they felt the need to shoot a ton of Rockets at Israel under order from Saddam with cash pay for doing so and look what that got them. Now they rightfully and deserving so live in a open air prison!!

During the last conflict with Gaza, Egypt and the Israelis offered the Palestinians all of the Sinai, Gaza and the West Bank to formally form their own state beside Israel. All they had to do in return is acknowledge Israels right to exist and sign a truce saying they would not attack Israel again but no, they said no no no we will never agree to that. SO ITS THE SO CALLED PALESTINIANS WHO DO NOT WANT PEACE!!!

Egypt told the Pallys to never come asking them for anything ever again, especially when they start a fight that they can never win. Egypt was really furious with them. That had to be the biggest bone head move by the Palestinians ever, this is why BiBi said there will never be peace with them, because they do not want it, not that him or Israel doesn't want peace.

Israel was Jewish land before your Great, Great, Great grandfather was a sperm!

(post by Patriotsrevenge removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

Which by itself shows how dam ignorant most of you people are, believing the biggest fraud in history. Who are these People called Palestinians? You mean Jordanian and other Arab terrorist who have been trying force the Jews off their land since the beginning of time.

Be careful... you just let the cat out of the bag.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

In January, Canada's then foreign affairs minister, John Baird, signed a "memorandum of understanding" with Israeli authorities in Jerusalem, pledging to combat BDS. It described the movement as "the new face of anti-Semitism." A few days later, at the UN, Canadian Public Security Minister Steven Blaney went much further. He conflated boycotts of Israel with anti-Semitic hate speech and violence, including the deadly attacks that had just taken place in Paris on the Charlie Hebdo magazine and Kosher supermarket.

That is what is called, A real man who knows right from wrong. The Jews just want to live in peace, that is all they have ever wanted but Satan and his Arab playboys will never let that happen.

Not until God gives all the anti-Semites on this planet a hell they will never forget. Zionism is a good word, making it out to be bad is just plain world gone retard.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

In January, Canada's then foreign affairs minister, John Baird, signed a "memorandum of understanding" with Israeli authorities in Jerusalem, pledging to combat BDS. It described the movement as "the new face of anti-Semitism." A few days later, at the UN, Canadian Public Security Minister Steven Blaney went much further. He conflated boycotts of Israel with anti-Semitic hate speech and violence, including the deadly attacks that had just taken place in Paris on the Charlie Hebdo magazine and Kosher supermarket.

That is what is called, A real man who knows right from wrong. The Jews just want to live in peace, that is all they have ever wanted but Satan and his Arab playboys will never let that happen.

Not until God gives all the anti-Semites on this planet a hell they will never forget. Zionism is a good word, making it out to be bad is just plain world gone retard.

So your saying you support Israel?

...Just so we are clear.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Netanyahu? more like Netanboohoo.

The guy must have a persecution complex, he cries crocodile tears while he gives to order to unleash salvos upon Palestine. Poor Netanboohoo, who has miraculously held office since I was a kid and doesn't look like relinquishing his position any time soon.

I feel for the Israeli citizens, I really do. The Yahoo that rules over them is the reason why they are suffering.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I wanted you to know that I also support Israel and her God
given rights to the land!
I think the word palestine was originally roman and was a slang
word to insult Israel with her ancient enemy the philistines.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

I wanted you to know that I also support Israel and her God
given rights to the land!
I think the word palestine was originally roman and was a slang
word to insult Israel with her ancient enemy the philistines.

It gets murky when you try and look for ancient rights to any lands. That is why we stick to international law that was agreed upon by the worlds most civilized nations and ignore any bublical retoric. Israel broke internatiinal law when they annexed another peoples land through military force. There is no argument for that. The law is the law. I'm sure you will say that "they attacked Israel first" but you must realize that A: that probably is not true and B: the point is moot.

A soon as you said "god given right" that took any validity out of your point. Are you a religious extremist or something? People should leave a land or die if they stay because... god told you so? That is a little extreme.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
So I guess we should become like muslim governments and destroy Israel and turn the world into massive savages like Hitler and the Nazis is what you are saying.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Israel is a country that imports/exports products and services.

ISIS is a terrorist organization that moves around and isn't a country.

One you can "boycott" the other you cannot.

My thoughts exactly. That doesn't stop Bibi from playing the victim card though.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
So I guess we should become like muslim governments and destroy Israel and turn the world into massive savages like Hitler and the Nazis is what you are saying.

Some of Israel's founders sought allience with the Nazi's. The 'Lehi' if you want to research it for yourself. The Nazi's and Lehi were of like mind, they both wanted to kill the British. But then against all odds (Pearl Harbor) the British won the war. So now Israel wants to be "friends" with the Brits becuase you can't leech much off a broke nation like post WW2 Germany.

Israel would have happily cheered for Nazism if Hitler would have secured the land for the Zionists. But he didn't. Maybe the Zionists got mad at him. I probably would be too.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Some of Israel's founders sought allience with the Nazi's. The 'Lehi' if you want to research it for yourself. The Nazi's and Lehi were of like mind, they both wanted to kill the British. But then against all odds (Pearl Harbor) the British won the war. So now Israel wants to be "friends" with the Brits becuase you can't leech much off a broke nation like post WW2 Germany.

Israel would have happily cheered for Nazism if Hitler would have secured the land for the Zionists. But he didn't. Maybe the Zionists got mad at him. I probably would be too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join