It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New theory, addition on why we haven't found advance alien life .

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RealTruthSeeker
You can't find something that doesn't want to be found. I love the idea that there might be other's out there, but as it stands right now Earth is the only advanced planet out there. The idea that ET is here but hiding is ridiculous, the evidence should be overwhelming but it's not. All we ever get is blurry photo's and crappy video's. I'm still waiting for that so called mass visitation.

We have already had quite a few of these. If you are in denial though, it is assured that they would just pass you right on by.
Mass UFO sightings

Looks like the actual problem is not if they are here, but rather the mental conditioning of our own planet.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I believe that alien civilization would be a single species for the obvious reason of competition for resources, like the Neanderthals.

imo, a big issue that divides humanity is not that we look a lil different, but the language barrier seems to drive every other "barrier" between peoples. I mention this in that aliens most likely are a mono culture, and do not suffer the ill effects of intra-species conflict...despitethe benefits of diverse "cultures". Maybe preserving cultures goes against evolution of the human species. I'm sure some nut already thought of that one though.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DEANORULES24

Do you really think they would actually tell anyone they have proof, the only way there will ever be a full disclosure is if another civilization comes here and shows the whole world at one time they exist. I secretly hope often for "The Day the Earth Stood Still" to manifest in real life, today!

I do not require proof. but I would love the rest of the world to get a healthy dose.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Who says we didn't find ET life.

They found us 100 000 years ago.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Given the fact that nature produces infinite diversity in infinite combinations and the sheer size of our universe i cant imagine that all sentient races decide to adopt the policy of total self annihilation. We cannot judge other species by our own penchant for destruction. At least until we encounter them.
edit on 5-6-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Nowornevertill

No, The jellyfish civilization just found us.

They call themselves "Boov". And they call their leader "Oooo".

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Maybe there is a limit to man / alien kind , there are theories that we have reached a level of tech on earth many times before and something happened making us start anew , maybe aliens suffer from the same fate .

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Or possibly they just don't want us to know about them?

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

There are no credible MUFON reports and no proof of alien life ever having encountered our planet. Every report can be debunked or simply lacks tangible proof. I'm waiting and I'm not convinced by anything I've read or seen.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Ha good going. Insult the intelligence of those who don't agree with you. That doesn't exactly strengthen your point you know.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DEANORULES24
The would spend all resource for war,and all science for better weapons! They would destroy themselves and the planet. Never having time to consider space!

Most of the technological advances we enjoy today are either a direct or secondary result of weapons research. War is a great stimulus for technology, as long as you can avoid blowing yourselves up in the process. If anything, an alien species would likely be extremely warlike.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Most of the wars we fight in this day of age are down to resources. I don't disagree that war and our ability to wage such furthers our technological prowess but i imagine any sufficiently advanced race that has mastered there energy requirements and/or has the ability to cross the vast distances between stars has somewhat moved on with regards to a war like nature.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   

This thread should be presented as an opinion, not fact, just as ET deniers insist anyone researching the possible ET interaction present their arguments as opinions, with which I agree. Unless you support double standards.

UFO's are fact. Where they came from remains open to speculation, though EBE's certainly are near the top of the list.

There are a multitude of threads on the aliens and UFO forum with mountains of evidence and hundreds of quotes from prominent personnel about the suspected ET interaction with earth.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

So if distance is not in the equation, mind popping over and grabbing me some moon rocks, need them by tomorrow, thanks.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   

You have to also consider that we know most of the periodic elements that make up the universe, so there is little doubt that "aliens" wouldn't be made of some exotic material that we are not aware of.

There is alien life out there somewhere in the cosmos, that is pretty much a mathematical certainty.

The only problem is the vastness of time within the universe that we exist, the chances of us existing as a species at the same time as another civilization that has the technological advanced enough to communicate with us, let alone travel and interact with us are very very slim when you look at the universe on a timeline scale.

I am not saying its impossible, but we are a mere blip on the universal clock.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Ok....

firstly..... WTF is a genophage lmfao!?

secondly... that should be a movie for sure! how the hell did u come up with that? now every other theory just seems lame and boring in comparison!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join