It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergency Meeting Of The Russian Federation Council

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TroojrykJedmi
a reply to: JonStone

Maybe Russia has important intelligence information of the upcoming domestic military exercise in US. Possibly about declaring the martial law. And massively using arm outside of the continent.

Everything starting with a massive military strike on Russia. – However. If Russia is to be defeated by means of military offensive, it must be done now. Each day makes this option more difficult.

No if anything it shoes more internal problems. See Russia has now banned diplomats such as Germanys from entering the country. Their policy internationally should be to drive a wedge between the EU and US there behavior is causing the opisit. So this means there domestic problems are the main concern and this means that they are having major internal problems. I'm beginning to think that whatever caused that leave of absence for Putin is about to repeat itself. Watch putin and see if he disappears if so that means the internal problems are huge.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
No if anything it shoes more internal problems.

Yep. Distractions.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: TroojrykJedmiwhy on Gods earth would we attack Russia?

Unfortunately your opinion is not asked in such a case. Nor is the Congress or any of your representatives asked that question or their opinion in such a case. – The fear keeps them running.

It is a matter of global dominance. Either you have it or you have to negotiate with others.

There is also a lot of practical reasons. But I hold it here.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TroojrykJedmi

Last I checked this whole mess was caused by Russian military aggression, after years of refusing to join the rest of the world and work together to solve problems.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   

I don't need to be asked for my opinion and my question stands.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: stuthealien

The difference is the US was invited by the government of the country. Russia was NOT. Before you use the usual "puppet government, west forced the uprising yadda yadda, give some proof thats the case. People seem to throw that around and when you ask for proof theres none.
edit on 4-6-2015 by Megatronus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TroojrykJedmi
a reply to: JonStone

Maybe Russia has important intelligence information of the upcoming domestic military exercise in US. Possibly about declaring the martial law. And massively using arm outside of the continent.

Everything starting with a massive military strike on Russia. – However. If Russia is to be defeated by means of military offensive, it must be done now. Each day makes this option more difficult.

This makes no sense. To me it shows how desperate people seem to be for every thing to be the US's fault. There will be no first strike against Russia.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Megatronus

To add to your point if the US were to attack Russia first, it would preclude NATO countries from assisting.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

why on Gods earth would we attack Russia?

Short term: New collateral for your broke banking system
Long term: Natural resources

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: greyhat

why on Gods earth would we attack Russia?

Short term: New collateral for your broke banking system
Long term: Natural resources

No need to attack russia then still. It cant be a first strike or else the world would turn its back on the US. Anyway all countries run in the red all the time. NAtural resources? we got enough here. CHINA is who they need to worry about. Russia could be the next tibet(at least the siberian area)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Looks like Lithuania has called for a UNSC meeting on Friday over Ukraine. The OSCE will also brief.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Putin is also promising counter-measures if the sanctions are extended. The war in Ukraine is also back in force, with rebels, pro-russians, russians or whatever the heck they are, making moves on multiple fronts. Looks like an escalation to me. Probably what this RFC meeting will be about if it takes place. Putin might be trying to decide to keep up his "secret" invasion, or go all in, at which point he'll need RFC approval.
edit on 4-6-2015 by JonStone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I think the Russian people are just like the people in the US and the rest of the world.
They do not wont a conflict or a war. The just want to live their life in peace.
It's that other small percent that has an agenda.And as in America or Russia that small percent is always
up to no good.Putin is a rat.

You can't serve papers on a rat baby sister.
You have to kill him or let him be.
U.S. marshal Rooster Cogburn 1898

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: grayghost
I think the Russian people are just like the people in the US and the rest of the world.

The problem is not Russia. It's not Russians.

It's Putin and his cronies.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
As the US president is currently meeting with EU leaders on terms of sanction extensions rumors of the RFC in meetings of its own.

NATO did have a good size military drill in the baltic states and russia has been building up its troops on the ukraine border.

I think if ukraine is invaded the US military will not be directly involved but will surely give lethal aid to ukraine.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I know hindsight is always 20/20 but we should have listened to Patton at the end of WWII.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   

I know hindsight is always 20/20 but we should have listened to Patton at the end of WWII.

DO you mean him wanting to push the red army back out of europe. He really sisnt like waiting dor the soviets he wanted to take poland and chechslavakia instead he had to sit waiting for them. Here is a quote.

"I understand the situation. Their (the Soviet) supply system is inadequate to maintain them in a
serious action such as I could put to them. They have chickens in the coop and cattle on the hoof --
that's their supply system. They could probably maintain themselves in the type of fighting I could give
them for five days. After that it would make no difference how many million men they have, and if you
wanted Moscow I could give it to you. They lived on the land coming down. There is insufficient left
for them to maintain themselves going back. Let's not give them time to build up their supplies. If we
do, then . . . we have had a victory over the Germans and disarmed them, but we have failed in the
liberation of Europe; we have lost the war!"

Then of course the theory he was assinated.
www.telegraph.co.uk... aders-claims-new-book.html
edit on 6/5/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Politicians always think they know better than the generals.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I am a firm believer in civilian control of the military. With that said I think Patton was right about the Soviets and we should have driven them back inside their own borders to protect all of Europe.

Stalin had the same plans about Europe that the Nazis did. The Nazis were just farther ahead in the planning stage than the Soviets were.
edit on 5-6-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I am a firm believer in civilian control of the military. With that said I think Patton was right about the Soviets and we should have driven them back inside their own borders to protect all of Europe.

Stalin had the same plans about Europe that the Nazis did. The Nazis were just farther ahead in the planning stage than the Soviets were.

Actually PAtton wanted to nuke them too(and judging how things turned out i agree and the world would be totally diffrent these days)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join