It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Who Fear The Beast Went Down With It..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Lol, well see.a reply to: boymonkey74

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: WatchingY0u

Well see? Is English your second language? so again where you from bud?.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
We will see, is that all you got. My brother has an american pig farm, lol.a reply to: boymonkey74

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

So cowardice is a trait of yours...Come now dude tell us which beacon of light you come from.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I think he's typing in one language and using Babelfish to translate ... My head hurts.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Whatever, but I can tell you this, who ever fears the beast goes down with it. You people are silly. LOLa reply to: boymonkey74

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

If you don't tell us who or what the BEAST is, how can we know if we are going down or not? You never answered that question.

At this point, I am forced to conclude the beast must be a bee or wasp or a very high drop as those are all things I am truly afraid of.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I am trying my best to follow your drift. Are you saying that the flag of the USA is the biblical mark of the beast? That has not been in existence for six hundred years. Are you saying that Native Americans are the Beast?

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Go back to page ONE, you will see an answer.a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Smh, can you people reador you want to argue for the sake of it.a reply to: hotel1

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: WatchingY0u
Whatever, but I can tell you this, who ever fears the beast goes down with it. You people are silly. LOLa reply to: boymonkey74

Cool I don't fear the beast nor believe in the beast Iam sorted...

And outa here..

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Go back to page ONE, you will see an answer.a reply to: ketsuko

No, I saw a tease ... not an answer.

A certain faction of Caucasian people is not an answer.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

There is a power far greater any nations power, hidden in plain sight. They'll crush you in a moments notice and they'll save the lost sheep from the chastisement of the goat.

The only power the archons have is what you give them.

Which is the whole point of this thread.

Nice try, though. (not really...)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Yes it is, what do you want, a list of names pictures and addresses.a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This is the rant forum.
From 2003...This forum is for members to engage in heated tirades about topics that really infuriate them. It is not intended to be a place to complain or attack other members....

Yes, "America'" is not 600 years old but more closely to 500 years. Not 240. The USA is 240 years old. America is 'the new world' as understood by Vespucci who wrote about it during his voyages and the new world became known as America. Both continents not just the central portion of the northern continent. But certainly the OP was, being in rant mode, referring to a general period of time that the Europeans have been here. Clearly OP was ranting and not doing sound math.

And I can understand the OP's confusion at calling the USA 'America" as it is a practice held by most citizens of the USA, to consider themselves Americans while calling other Americans, Mexicans, Canadians, Bolivians, etc. We are ALL Americans not just the superior people who live in the USA.

Likewise the Pope was the ONLY leader of Christianity for 3/4 of it's history. For the other quarter of it's history the Pope has been the leader of most Christians around the world. So, generally I go with the OPs rant mode calculations here

OP clearly states that he DOES believe in judgment. Therefore he is RANTING in a judgmental mode. His observations and judgments are based on his experience and understanding of the world and the way he understands the USA pisses him off. And so he rants in a pissed off mode.

OP says

I see America as a buildings wired with explosives, instead of them telling people to stay away they welcome people in so they can be destroyed with them. The more knowledge one gets the more anger builds because you see right thru THEIR bs.

OP also says

the beast is a certain faction of the caucasion people

When one stops to consider that the history of the Caucasian race here in the Americas is among other things, one of exploitation of other races and ethnic groups it is easy to see things as the OP rants about. Throughout the history of Europeans in the new world there has been a strong tendancy to promise a better life to group after group after group to come here and thrive. Many have, but many more have not. They have come and been worked into the ground, thier backs broken in economic slavery to the Europeans who got here first laid claim to everything from coast to coast.

Today it can appear that people still come here for this promise. Some may actually fulfill this promise but only a few. For the rest, they are swept up under the tank treads, as OP points out, of the all devouring BEAST.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Yes. Most people are just zombies. I found out you cant save a zombie thats already dead.a reply to: TerryMcGuire

edit on 2-6-2015 by WatchingY0u because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

He said he doesn't believe in karma. He does believe in judgement.
Me too, I judge the guy crazy.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

The declaration of independence where we proclaimed we are no longer a part of England was signed in 1776. Before that we were not America we were a collection of British colonies. Your knowledge of history is so totally underwhelming I can't even believe it.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Call me crazy until you see personel carriers zooming up YOUR street. a reply to: AutumnWitch657

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

You don't seek our verification or verification of facts either it seems. Sorry dude your blown out of the water here.
Must be another angry Russian or the same one with like the fifth member name.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join