It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sucking Water Out Of California Lake?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I came across this report today. I've tried rationalizing but can't seem to come up with an explanation. Either it is what it is or it is an intentional hoax. What do you think?

scooper64.rssing.com...
edit on 29-5-2015 by Jinzetsu because: Added photo.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Hmmm, maybe the ufo got caught in it's social experiment using california and drought...

Or maybe they were thirsty

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Don't know if its a hoax or not, but either way by just looking at the picture there seems to be no water sucking taking place...

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Jinzetsu

I don't know if this particular incident is true or not; but I think it is possible that this sort of thing may have happened in the past.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Looks like a camera artifact to me...

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Looks like a hoax. Something's off about the UFO and the beam. Both seem very out of place and too sharp for the distance they appear to be placed. When zooming in on the beam and the UFO the edges are incredibly sharp especially on the beam, too sharp for a generic photo from that distance anyway.

I'd say it's a fake and who ever put it there didn't know very much about compositing. But who knows!

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

FWIW update: Looks like the same object was captured again: Who knew UFO had models like we did. That looks like the UFO- F150 model. Apperently the Alien didn't upgrade for the more eco friendly UFO-Saucer model

Confirmed: Second UFO Spotted Over Nevada County:
www.ncscooper.com...

edit on 56531America/ChicagoFri, 29 May 2015 10:56:34 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

To the hoax bin we go

www.ncscooper.com...
Notice of intent This website is humorous in scope and intent. It provides fake news in a comedy setting.

edit on 00531America/ChicagoFri, 29 May 2015 11:00:40 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Sorry, just can't see it. I would guess that most if not all California lakes have unusually low levels based on the current situation there.

The "water beam" appears to be about 1 px wide and is visible when the image is greatly enlarged. How would all that water fit into that small object?

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
They must be very thirsty.
I mean...where does all the water go?
Do they store it in an extradimensional deposit?

edit on 29-5-2015 by Snaffers because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Don't think that "U.F.O." could hold enough water to significantly affect the level of the lake.

Unless it's like Doctor Who's Tardis on the inside.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Nice find
looks the same...

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
A dust particle on the camera (UFO) with a camera mirror/reflexion artifact (beam). Nothing interesting. The fact, that someone writes an UFO article about it, is just plain stupid. It's like people don't even think about what they write anymore. These are the ones who defame real UFO sightings and encounters.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

To the hoax bin we go unless some other sources exist?

Notice Of Intent: This website is humorous in scope and intent. It provides fake news in a comedy setting.

Looks like a "the onion" wanne be . Look at their front stories.

edit on 08531America/ChicagoFri, 29 May 2015 11:08:34 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Mars needs water…

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Perhaps the aliens know of the Californian drought and they're putting water into the lake to help , the anonymous pilot who took the picture and shared it with a website that nobody has ever heard of misunderstood their intentions.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This story received a lot of credit at the time. No footage but very comprehensive accounts from many witnesses.
edit on 29/5/2015 by serpentine because: quote

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
It's quite obvious that the UFO is not sucking water at all...it's just transporting that big red arrow by air.

Ye's are are all blind!

Anyway, going by that picture from interrupt42, it's probably the same camera.

Oh! and as for the pooper scooper...it's full of shiite,
www.ncscooper.com...
edit on 29-5-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

To the hoax bin we go unless some other sources exist?

Notice Of Intent: This website is humorous in scope and intent. It provides fake news in a comedy setting.

Looks like a "the onion" wanne be . Look at their front stories.

Cheers. It seems people will still ignore this information and assume it is legitimate.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
"note the unusually low lake levels for spring" ummmm, ok?

how are we supposed to "note" the difference in levels when there is nothing to compare and contrast with

or do we just take the picture's word for it that the levels are lower than their usual levels.

couldn't they just suck water from the atmosphere? or say, somewhere out in the middle of the ocean where no one is even remotely going to spot such an activity?

i don't doubt that perhaps there's an easy process (easy for "them") for separating the hydrogen out of water and utilizing that for fuel. but this picture is dubious at best.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I met once this small and odd artifact on photos:

Close-up:

It's a microscopic particle that accidentaly comes inside the CCD sensor. It has the same translucid and pinkish aspect.

Side by side comparison of both artifacts:

I would be curious to see the original photos for better comparison though...
edit on 29-5-2015 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join