It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please, any safe way to contact dead? I lost my friend to cancer few days ago :(

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Farnhold

I too lost mine to colon cancer. I suggest you listen and watch...if there is a way, they will find it in the afterlife...usually soon after death. Lights, music, phone calls with no one there...

Keep your perceptions aware and noted.

I get chills head to toe, my phone rings with the number 0-000-000-0000, the music wil play from some other room in the house...

There is no need to look for "safe" ways to contact the other side...just stay away...FAR AWAY from Ouija or witch boards. The doors they open are not safe.

I am so sorry for your loss...I think of my friend every day...for 7 years now.

MS

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I'm very sorry for your loss.
He must of meant a lot for you to be asking for help like this so early after his passing.

A few people here have hit on one of the best ways you can get contact with him which will be through your dreams.
Most ADCs are through dreams, not through ouija or a medium. They tend to be very personal and for you only.

Sometimes when a person passes they might not be able to communicate for an extended period of time. Maybe it is to give you time to heal from their loss however, in time they can and sometimes do communicate.
First though, you need to take care of you.

When it is not so painful anymore, write your friend a letter, burn it, and as you are burning it, ask him to visit you in your dreams. If he is meant to visit you, he will. It might not be right away, but at some point and time, when he can.
Make sure when you ask him to visit, that he gives you verification that he was there.

You will be left with some sort of information when he really does visit you that will prove that it was a true after death contact. When it happened to me over my best friend who died suddenly, she showed me my next born son as proof, although I did not know it until he was born. Once he was born, it was an immediate recognition from the ADC I had had with her, so like I said, it will be personal proof of some kind.

Again, I am sorry for your loss, and you can indeed reach your friend, but nothing will happen until you have time to heal and depending on what he is doing, it could come quick, or a few years later.

I hope that helps a little.

edit on 23-5-2015 by Darkblade71 because: typonese

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Visit with a well reputed Medium. You may also get in contact through meditation and dreams.i agree with Unity....meditate on that person before falling asleep.
I've just visited a Medium for the first time one week ago and although the person I wanted to contact did not come through at first, the person I needed to did with exactly the message I needed to hear.
Good luck to you and I hope you find the peace you deserve.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracytheoristIAM
a reply to: Mugly

If you added ...."from my experience " I'd agree. Why so negative about something so important to Farnhold ?? I lost my wife to cancer 5 years ago and understand his pain. I tried and still try to contact her . I've been successful in the dream state a few times....to my satisfaction....not yours. Missing someone who has passed is only natural as is the desire to make contact with them after they've passed.

not trying to be negative.
just trying to tell the truth.
its not possible to contact the dead.

im not bagging on him for his missing his friend or wanting to contact them.

he asked if there is a way.
i gave an honest answer.

there is not a way

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
and to all those saying they have done it in a dream.
you have not.

maybe you dreamed up that you did. maybe when you woke up it felt real.
it wasnt.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Pay close attention to your dreams. There is visual/spiritual communication possible in the waking state, but you need to slow your brain waves down to delta or theta i.e. meditation. He is probably aware of your longing to say goodbye or communicate and probably also wants to say something. The best possible way for this to happen is in a deep REM dream state.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

You're opinion does not invalidate anything. It just comes from your idea of how reality works. And its absolute false. Those who think they've experienced things in dreams, do, because they're different realms at that time. Those who experience, guides and have the veil lifted are extremely blessed. And some of them not only are given lucid, astral and other experiences in dream time, but they also have experiences outside of dream time, witnessed by others, sometimes even chased by black choppers, and then warranted millions of dollars of surveillance campaign, because somebody is really taking it seriously.

Again, you're opinion is biased, its your subjective and relatively uniformed IMO, belief.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

yeah ok.
whatever you say oda mae brown

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Sorry for your loss.

If the veil works as I theorize then Farnhold you have already sent him everything you have written down and the thoughts you want sent to him.

Just because it is hard for us on this side to get information on the other side do not mean it is hard for the other side to access the information here.

He is probably playing around in the bliss.

Namaste
edit on 23-5-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

and to all those saying they have done it in a dream. you have not.

Oh I have!

But you don't have to believe it. You are entitled to believe whatever you want.
I get a lot of spirit contact through sleep when I am focusing on that area of my life.

Verification does not come with a simple dream,
however spirit contact does come with verification.

You know not of which you speak,
but that is ok, I don't hold it against you,
I just know you are wrong.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
No.

Just grieve and celebrate their life, not their death.

Like sands in the hour glass.........

Sorry for your loss.
edit on 23-5-2015 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Dear Farnhold... id go with what Kentuckymama said, that was very beautiful. Just spend some quiet time and tune in. Thier essence will still be around for a while. Youll get impressions. Just pciture them and send some love.

I work as a pychopomp, and often help dead folks move on into spirit. To me this is a natural state of being, as natural as being born.

Can i offer you a few things. Every persons experience of grief is individual. So whats right for you is whats right for you.

Also, btw Youre not supposed to get over this... but eventually you will make it part of your life. Try not to dwell, but never forget. Choose to remember the good times. They are part of you now.

Theres a poem that i think will give you some comfort.

My Law -Tieme Ranapiri

The sun may be clouded ,yet ever the sun
Will sweep on its course till the cycle is run

And when into chaos the system is hurled again
Shall the builder reshape a new world

Your path may be clouded, uncertain your goal
Move on for your orbit is fixed to your soul

And though it may lead into darkness of night
The Torch of the Builder will give it new light

You were, you will be, know this while you are
Your spirit has traveled both long and afar

It came from the source, to the source it returns
The spark which was lighted eternally burns

It slept in a jewel, it leapt in a wave
It roamed in the forests, it rose from the grave

It took on strange garbs for long eons of years
And now in the soul of yourself it appears

From body to body your spirit speeds on
It seeks anew form when the old one has gone

And the form that it finds is the fabric you wrought
On the loom of the mind from the fibre of thought

As dew is drawn upwards, in rain to descend
Your thoughts drift away and in destiny blend

You cannot escape them , for petty or great
Or Evil or Noble they fashion your fate

Some where on some planet, sometime and somehow
Your life will reflect your thoughts of you now

My law is unerring, no blood can atone
The structure you built, you will live in alone

From cycle to cycle, through time and through space
Your lives with your longings must ever keep pace

And all that you ask for ,and all you desire
Must come at your bidding as flame out of fire

Once list to that voice and all tumult is done
Your life is the life of the infinite one ...

In the hurrying race , you are conscious of pause
With love for the purpose and love for the cause

You are your own devil , you are your own God
You fashion the paths your footsteps have trod

And no one can save you from error or sin
Until you have Hark`d to the spirit within

blessings for you...

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I am also sorry for your loss, contacting spirits can be Dangerous for the simple reason is you don't know who you are speaking with and from people through out recent history have communicated with some very BAD entities and they will DECEIVE you! like other people have said to you in this post let your friend go and they are no longer suffering from their cancer ridden body. I don't know your religious background but communicating with spirits is a BIG NO NO ! you do not want to open a can of worms or WORSE ! Most important the other side will DECEIVE you and tell you anything you want to hear to Gain your trust. I will Pray for your friend. here are some videos of people who were DECEIVED !

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Like everybody said, is better to let go, for now, if your friend decide to stick around he will find a way to contact you, but when you as a living person try to do that from the living side you can bring in all kind of undesirable beings.

Let time tell, perhaps your friend is already in a better place.

I Remember many times that family members that has passed on has come back in my dreams to let me know that they are fine and doing well and is not need to worry.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Dont contact spirits, spirit is always of negative energy.
See it like this, he will always be around the resonance in his DNA will stay for a long time.
Talk to him, and try to feel him.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

and to all those saying they have done it in a dream. you have not.

Oh I have!

But you don't have to believe it. You are entitled to believe whatever you want.
I get a lot of spirit contact through sleep when I am focusing on that area of my life.

Verification does not come with a simple dream,
however spirit contact does come with verification.

You know not of which you speak,
but that is ok, I don't hold it against you,
I just know you are wrong.

oh but you have not
i dont believe it
you may dream spirit contact but thats about it
i know exactly of what i speak

if any of you really think you are contacting the dead and not just dreaming it up or thinking very hard about it then well, you may have some serious mental issues.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I Remember many times that family members that has passed on has come back in my dreams to let me know that they are fine and doing well and is not need to worry.

thats called a dream. it is not having contact with the dead
this thread is pretty unreal. people confusing dreaming with actually having contact with the dead

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

While I appreciate your input on my post, remember that people have different believes that is part of our free will, you can never make somebody else believe what you believe unless they agree with you.

Opinions are a littler thing that we all have.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

i get that but just cause you believe it does not make it true.
you guys all seem pretty smart so i dont believe that you all honestly believe that you are contacting the dead.
dreaming it up maybe. hoping and wanting for it maybe.
actually doing it. nope

sorry marg.
nothing personal.

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Nothing personal either, is just a matter of opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join