It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bullets shall hit the person who finds this shirt fit to them. UNLI.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
So, for some people amusement has a totally different definition of which they searched it feom google or wikipedia. How could some people put so much effort anywhere everywhere just to amusr themselves over one little thing who is just plainly curious of the world. Who's not?
Would someone who seek be an object or your apple of the eye for a laughing stuff? For whatever on going competition election or racing kind of activity or self-declared non profit fund raising you have some people just dont care because they have a totally different objective and did not even try to look at what your activity was for some people do not really pay that much "eavesdropping" until its done to them. Would a simple act of being curious be an opportunity for you to find an subject of criticism and insult? A person who doesnt know what youre doing is mot necessarily and idiot!

Talk about what again? Help or Hate?
I guess you shoukd be asking yourselves first before we spit that phrase in public.

And by the way, love, religion and money was never part of the agenda nor part of the solution.Maybe balance is a neccesity. Some people think too much to balance thos who dont think much.

edit on 22-5-2015 by Summer7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Summer7

Could you please retype your post, this time though in a way that makes a lick of sense?

I've read it twice and it seems, though I'm not sure, you're asking why people don't care much about the same things you do, or why they don't care about the same things as each other?

The last paragraph is a hysterical mess of words. I'm not even going to try with that one...

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Finally someone who understands. I was just thinking about the same thing and almost started a thread but here you did first. It's amazing the what have you's and begotten forgotten that rotate and spin around the pencil eraser sometimes. Why? I ask myself this question all the time. However bullets are not part of the solution they are part of the problem. Peace and serenity wins.
edit on 5 by AreUKiddingMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

Why did two of you edit your post?
Surely, it wasn't to make more sense of it?

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

I did to clarify, after I went back and reread the OPs thread title. Are you ok with that?

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
What's the premise? The world did not begin with google or wikipedia, and since I have been around a lot longer, neither do I need to eat their gobstoppers, nor does the world revolve around google or wikipedia, or the Bible, or what government, NASA, IPCC, FEMA, NSA, NCTC, SETI, IS, The History Channel, Discovery, David Attenborough, the Pope, or Ian Paisley, or a bus driver, any of which might have to say on a good or bad day. Is that okay with you?
edit on 22-5-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
And why did you edit your post? LOL

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
English isn't your first language maybe?

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Haven't seen a word salad of this quality for some time......congratulations, word salad of the week

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Can you prove you are not a machine?

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   

I don't understand a word of it !

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Translated for easier reading:

'Some people's ideas of amusement are different to the dictionary definitions. How can some people put in so much effort (anywhere and everywhere) to amuse themselves? Who of us are just curious about the world and who are not not?

Would someone have the same sense of humour as you? For whatever competitive sport, fund-raising or politics that interest you, others don't care because they have a different path to follow. They wouldn't even look at what you're doing much less listen to why you like it.

Do people deserve to be criticised and insulted just because they are curious about different things? Maybe you know more about something than they do, but it doesn't necessarily make them an idiot.

Instead of criticising people, you could help them. Before you insult people, ask yourself which is better? Help or hate?

And by the way, love, religion and money was never part of the agenda nor part of the solution. Maybe balance is a neccesity. Some people think too much to balance thos who dont think much.'

I think you're telling people to get along with each other and try to be nicer. You're saying we should respect our differences instead of mocking them.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Your interpration would depend on your point of view as you were reading it. I already forgot what I was trying to say then. I write it through emotioms of a certain moment then I forget that emotion later. So as time goes the meaning could possibky change.

a reply to: Kandinsky

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
How? Hello?
Are you trying to make me laugh coz my skin is not elastic. Pfft!

a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

Which do you most can't the least?

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Wow ...You are truly gifted!

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Ashirah