It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bird Laughs Like Super-Villain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   
So funny I had to share. Short little vid. Parrot and owner laughing together. Wait for the bird to get 'the last laugh'.

My kids keep me fresh with these links. I never have been able to gauge whether they're something of interest to the ATS readership.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I like it! Too short of a video though

My kids send me all the cute videos as well

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Quick, someone teach it to say, ONE BILLION DOLLARS!!!

Funny bird, i went once to a house that had around 20 small parrots and they all started to say vulgarities i dint knew existed at the time

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Hilarious and intelligent! Here's a popular one.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
That's pretty funny. I don't know if he did that all day long though.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Mine is the same bird as in eisegesis' clip.

She has such a great laugh, but even better comedic timing. No matter what, you can't help but crack up when the bird laughs. She especially does it, whenever someone seems to get the better of someone else in the household. Like the Nelson kid on the Simpsons....

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Too cute !

My aunt and uncle have a cockatoo named Coco that says: "Someone's at the door!" "Someone's at the door !" "Someone answer the goddamn door !"

I just about fell on the ground laughing my ass off when I heard the bird in the house yelling that when I came to visit them in Florida for first time.

My aunt and uncle speak with some, uh... colourful language that the bird has picked up on and now copycats... much to their chagrin.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Hahaha

I got images of skeletor near the end there

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
ROTFL, our cockatiel has a maniacal laugh like the parrot in the OP. His timing is always impeccable, he'll cackle like a supervillian over anything that involves comedic injury (stubbing a toe,tripping, etc) The kids think it's the most hilarious thing ever & certainly cackle along with him to encourage more.

What drives us up the wall is his ability to mimic a landline phone's ring (gets us running every time, even though we don't have one...) and mimicking the cat in distress. Every time we go running, maniacal cackle follows. Feathered asshat.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

My aunt and uncle speak with some, uh... colourful language that the bird has picked up on and now copycats... much to their chagrin

A friend of mine got my bird to say "What up n*gga?" Luckily, she doesn't say it often, but she does associate it with that particular um....ethnicity because of it.

She can also mimic the fire alarm, so that must be a thing. Gave me a heart attack last time she did it.

Luckily, once her cage is covered, she's quiet as a mouse. So not in the middle of the night. Though if an intruder...

top topics

join