It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros: “We are on the Threshold of a Third World War”

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This news cannot be found in any mainstream news source. I did find several websites of secondary importance, alternative news and blogs who carry the same information but none on the known media. That being said, is not for me to decide about the veracity, neither to vouch for it. It's up to the reader to decide whether is true or not. I for once found the article quite intriguing and thought would be important to share it with ATS

Here it is:

WASHINGTON (MarketWatch) — Billionaire investor George Soros said flatly that he’s concerned about the possibility of another world war

Much depends on the health of the Chinese economy, Soros said in remarks at a Bretton Woods conference at the World Bank.

If China’s efforts to transition to a domestic-demand led economy from an export engine falter, there is a “likelihood” that China’s rulers would foster an external conflict to keep the country together and hold on to power.

“If there is conflict between China and a military ally of the United States, like Japan, then it is not an exaggeration to say that we are on the threshold of a third world war,” Soros said.

www.marketwatch.com...
edit on 21-5-2015 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The above comment from Soros is related to this part of the recent news that we find in every mainstream media

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Telos

If he's saying it I'm sure he heard something through the grapevine. Wealthy and powerful people can profit off of another world war.

Tally ho

+3 more 
posted on May, 21 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Like Henry Kissinger, Soros is one evil old SOB in the know.

Never take his words lightly.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
We're all gonna die. .. blah blah blah. .. your in constant danger... blah blah blah... We will save you.... blah blah blah.... if you do as we say.... blah blah blah...

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
If Soros says it, that is enough to make you a bit fearful.
After all, he can afford for us to have a world war.... and make some money in return.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Like Henry Kissinger, Soros is one evil old SOB in the know.

Never take his words lightly.

I know Soros work very well. This dude is someone to be taken seriously. His ability to manipulate world finances is as great as his knowledge about what's going on behind the curtains in world's politics.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
So George Soros says that WW III is coming, Hawking fears AI and Elon Musk says Robots will kill us all........thanks for going ahead and making sure SKYNET is real America.

Death to all Metal!
edit on 21-5-2015 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Strange how he doesn't mention Ukraine or the Middle East.

Hmmm.

He is involved in the Ukraine natural gas jealousies.

Always listen to what Soros never talks about.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Strange how he doesn't mention Ukraine or the Middle East.

Always listen to what Soros never talks about.

Those are wise words, and true. A star for thee.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Soros reminds me of that Bond villain in Tomorrow Never Dies. He has the power, money and influence to crash entire economies and has just for his own power and profit, Soros that is, not the Bond villain although the same was true of him.

If Soros says we're heading for war, it's because he's in the game and sees profit in it.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

There may be something to that.

This is all about fomenting fear. Fear. Be afraid of every shadow. ...and while we're being afraid? Characters like Soros, and others, can go about doing pretty much whatever they want.

...and, oh by the way, many of us are already wary, and weary, of China. I don't need Soros to give me a primer on international politics.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Fear the Chinese Metal Army and the generation of kids growing up over there on video games.

It's time America up's its game.

edit on 21-5-2015 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Soros reminds me of that Bond villain in Tomorrow Never Dies. He has the power, money and influence to crash entire economies and has just for his own power and profit, Soros that is, not the Bond villain although the same was true of him.

If Soros says we're heading for war, it's because he's in the game and sees profit in it.

Nawww, he's not scummy enough to be a Soros. Remember that old South African guy in Lethal Weapon 3 or 4, now he's a nasty piece of work right in line with Soros, kind of like that evil dude in the most recent Star Wars that looked kinda like the last pope.

Cheers - Dave

PS. Checking out my new keyboard on the laptop. I spilled water on it and put the old one in the oven at 125 degrees C to dry it out but left it in too long (wife distracted me, yeah, that's it). I can tell ya, it doesn't dry out, it kind of melts/deforms LOL.
edit on 5/21.2015 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Soros would know, since he funds both sides. And that's where he'll make all his money, if he lives through a third world war and isn't permanently buried in his bunker.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
If the military has valuable information, they would not be inclined to share it with the public. So it's a bit strange that they take up a reporter from CNN to show them their cool spy plane and what they are spying on.

Sounds like a convenient way to start painting the Chinese as the next big threat, and of course make sure that it gets pumped out over all the propaganda outlets.
edit on 21-5-2015 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Telos
The above comment from Soros is related to this part of the recent news that we find in every mainstream media

I did a thread on that incident. I was told in one of the first post it is a non-issue.

I don't agree with that comment.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Soros and others like him remind me of the Wonderful Wizard of Oz. "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain." There's also quite a bit of, "Pay no attention to my hand in your pocket."

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

What, specifically, is evil about Soros?

Everybody seems to have piled on him. Why? What specifically? I've NEVER gotten a concrete answer to put him in the "Axis of Evil" club.
What has he actually DONE, in actual uncontroversial and universally acknowledged fact, rather than being what appears to be the personification of evil-Jew-banker-controlling-the-world paranoid tropes.

All I remember is that he decided---and said so loudly---that GWB sucked in 2004 before the election (like 47% of US voters) and not in 2006, like everybody in the world. And it seemed that it was the right-wing spin machine who suddenly decided to villainize him.

I see an exceptionally good and foresighted global macro trader and investor.
edit on 21-5-2015 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

Here's one vid. There are lot more.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join