It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Did the Deceased Sandy Hook Shooter Get Into the Fetal Position?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: muchmadness

I thought he only used handguns and that the AR was still in the trunk of the car?

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Variable

If it was just a "horrible tragic act", and everything was plain, and it all made sense, and there was nothing at all fishy about any aspect of it, I doubt very strongly, that anyone would still want to talk about it.

The fact of the matter is that with this event, and others like it, we have inconsistency after inconsistency, and unanswered questions, and so many things that scream "coverup", and/or "shoddy police work". That's why these conversations happen. There is nothing sick about pointing out things that either seem like bulls**t, or just don't make sense.

I find it odd that you would find it sick that people say "hey, this doesn't seem right"....would you prefer that everyone simply "listen and believe"?
edit on 5-23-2015 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

According to the official report, the "long gun" recovered from the car was a Saiga-12 semi-auto shotgun. According to the official report, all kill shots were made with the AR-15. According to the official report, the only handgun used, was the 10mm Glock, that the report claims the alleged shooter used to take his own life.

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by:

It's sad that in this day and time we have people who go out of their way to bring up irrelevant details of horrible tragic acts. This obsession with these types of crimes is sign of where we are today. I think the whole theory of looking at such a tragic event is sickening. Why would anyone want to let their mind linger on horrible details. I just don't understand that type of mind.

I like how that's the ONLY unintelligent comment in this thread.
Great thread guys! It's been eye-opening to say the least. This is probably the one Sandy Hook thread I haven't seen censored, yet.
edit on 24-5-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrappedPrincess
He was placed there like a sacrificial lamb...

Some things are certain. If this was some sort of BOP. Shooter has got to be an unbalanced gun "enthusiast" on which to place the epitaph. Had to do something that strikes fear into the deepest depths......a mad gunman lose in an elementary school.

Press jumped on the gun issue immediately. In fact the story on the TV coverage had more to do with the guns than anything with photos of guns being displayed for long periods of time with commentary as background noise.

The collective collective consciousness of americans, by the millions, responded by buying up weapons, ammo and putting their foot down, warning of "unrest" if any group of dumbass thought the events at SH would result in a capitulations on weapons issues.

If it was a BO the mind benders really got it wrong if they though the horror would result in sweeping anti gun legislation. In fact the press and powers that be will never let us know just how loud the outcry was for certain to go F themselves.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gh0stwalker
The greatest trick is that we'll be debating this incident for years to come yet we'll never come any closer to the truth. This is how false flag operations work. Throw in so many questionable variables, leaving society to rumage through the pieces, many of which aren't there. Distract the minority that actually pays one iota to whats going on until the next FF. Reset the counter. Business as usual.

Forgive me for sounding redundant but all we need to understand is that SH was used immediately and with some vigor as a call to get weapons out of the hands of americans. AND that this tactic had been used successfully in other countries to bring in sweeping gun grab reform. AND myself like many other millions of americans do not believe that anti gun forces are out there waiting for the next nut to go off......they are on a schedule.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

and with some vigor as a call to get weapons out of the hands of americans.

Didn't work did it.
If anything it sold more guns and ammo.
I remember that for over a year after SH it was next to impossible to buy ammo at the stores.

So if SH was a conspiracy to get guns away from Americans it backfired.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699 Between your comment about censorship and the comment below yours actually being censored, how exactly does this site work? Shouldn't people be free to say what they want, considering this is a CONSPIRACY website? Thanks for the topic OP, very very informative.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Zephyranth

I heard that mind controlled people are often used for false flags not that this was 100 % known false flag.
edit on 26-5-2015 by BentBone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

Didn't work did it.
I remember that for over a year after SH it was next to impossible to buy ammo at the stores.

So haven't heard of the NYS safe act then? Backfired really well. Sorry I like many NY'ers are living the aftermath of Sandy Hook every day. FAIL on your part.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Interestingly, the first major Sandy Hook legislation cleared the Senate within 72 hours of the shootings, and had nothing to do with guns. Instead, it greased the wheels for specific federal agencies to "assist" (pardon my leeriness) with local crimes. It cleared the House days later and was signed by the President on January 14, 2013.

----
LIBRARY OF CONGRESS SUMMARY

The summary below was written by the Congressional Research Service, which is a nonpartisan division of the Library of Congress.

12/17/2012--Passed Senate amended.
Investigative Assistance for Violent Crimes Act of 2012 - Authorizes the Attorney General (AG), at the request of an appropriate law enforcement official of a state or political subdivision, to assist in the investigation of violent acts and shootings occurring in a place of public use, and in the investigation of mass killings and attempted mass killings.
Defines "mass killings" as three or more killings in a single incident.

Authorizes the AG to pay rewards of up to $3 million (currently, $2 million), subject to exceptions, for assistance to the Department of Justice (DOJ). Amends the Homeland Security Act of 2002 to permit the Secretary of Homeland Security (DHS), at the request of an appropriate law enforcement official of a state or political subdivision and through deployment of the Secret Service or U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), to assist in the investigation of violent acts and shootings occurring in a place of public use, and in the investigation of mass killings and attempted mass killings.

Requires that any assistance provided under this Act be presumed to be within the scope of federal office or employment.

www.govtrack.us.../libraryofcongress

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RandyDescribedEternity

lol, you'd think so, wouldn't you? Welcome to ATS, enjoy your stay.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent

Didn't work did it.

Not really. I look at this as a long range plan. More high-profile shootings will occur more and more frequently over a period of many years, maybe a couple generations.

Not all political and social change happens immediately.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
"I believe that officers SS and WC cuffed the suspect, and that after seeing the horrific Room 8, WC--a father himself--returned in an understandable rage and shot the cuffed suspect in the head, at least twice, with the "jammed" Bushmaster. Hence SS's radio transmission at 9:51:31 a.m. of "suspect down," two times in rapid succession. Hence also the perp's description as "cuffed and in the fetal position."
Yeah, good job taking out the POS so we wouldn't have to deal with him. Some people just don't deserve to live.
a reply to: Zephyranth

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Best gun advertisements ever. While the Northeast tried to push more gun control, the South and West bought up more guns and ammo. Everyone felt threatened, but not everyone came up with the same answer to the threat. The joke was "universal background checks", while the current system prevented Lansa from buying guns.

edit on -05:00pmSat, 30 May 2015 15:04:28 -05003103045 by Parthin because: further thought

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

I guess you are right. It just seems sooo evil.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

I really don't want to believe that but kinda hard to argue with your logic. We are just a means to an end it seems.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zephyranth
28 Months Later, Review Of State Police Response To Sandy Hook Shooting Lags

www.courant.com...=1

The lack of an examination of the response to one of the worst school shootings in the country's history came as a surprise to the project manager for a (Arlington)Virginia company that has completed several after-action reports beginning with Columbine. Philip Schaenman said a review should have been done, and by an independent party.
.... Schaenman, a project manager for police operations at TriData, a division of the Systems Planning Corporation. Schaenman has led the company's review of law enforcement response after the Aurora, Colo., movie theater shootings and the Virginia Tech shootings, among others.

'Among others' includes the Columbine Massacre and the first WTC bombing. One wonders how much of an "independent party" TriData can claim to be. The parent company, Systems Planning Corporation, is about as cozy with the military-industrial complex as one can be:

911review.org...
In a document called "Rebuilding America's Defenses: Strategy, Forces and Resources for a New Century" published by The American Enterprise's "Project for a New American Century", System Planning Corporation (SPC) International executive, Dov Zakheim, called for "some catastrophic and catalyzing event - like a new Pearl Harbor"... ... Dov went from his position at Systems Planning Corporation to become the Comptroller of the Pentagon in May 2001. Perhaps not so coincidentally, it was an SPC subsidiary, TRIDATA CORPORATION, that oversaw the investigation after the terrorist attack on the World Trade Center in 1993.

This is like the thieves being ask to validate the crooks!

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
It seems my post hit a chord among those here.

Tell me this, why is it that a man was seen from a news helicopter being brought into a police cruiser and then never talked about again?

There were people in the main office with access to surveillance cameras and yet never notified anyone until all was said and done?
How far do you really think police were from that school at any given time?
This wasn't some hick town with 2 sheriff deputies, this was one of the most affluent areas in Connecticut.

And no, Lanza didn't shoot the glass to get inside, that's a lie.

www.cga.ct.gov...
You cannot open one of those doors without being buzzed in.
It is impossible as per the design of those doors. There is no lock present on the door to be disabled, it's inside the door and locks into the ground and top of the doorframe.

The amount of delusion and straight up COINTELPRO that occur in these threads is astounding.
Next month, you will see for yourselves that fallacies that will be introduced into everyday decorum as "terrorists" attack us on our holiest of holidays.
edit on 11-6-2015 by thisguy27 because: ETA a link

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join