It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Star Face of Mars

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Another face on Mars found! Looks like in fairly nice shape! ;-)

This find is incredibly interesting as although this is from MRO, (MARS RECONNAISSANCE ORBITER) Context camera, & although we can certainly ask for a better quality given context image that, i must say it is still fascinating what is really seen on Mars! This particular find will be very hard to simply dismiss away as tricks of light & shadow & looks to be a cousin in design & style of the Face at Cydonia. well,... sharing similar characteristics. That make the faces on Mars stand out! ;-)

As well as considering surrounding features, this FACE OF MARS is established within it's own right as a very important place to intense study! I am seeking other images via other missions imaging or having imaged this area on Mars before. This will certainly help for comparative analysis of the situation going on here. wink emoticon Plus to let you all see my findings of those images to compare.

This FACE OF MARS construct, appears to have at it's chin a star like structure fused within it?! I recently found this & been studying this area the past few days intensely. I am seeing so much going on here that what I believe we have found here is another Cydonia type CITY!! ;-)

Not looking the same asCydonia, nor what is in it, yet does Manhattan look like Tokyo?,... or Paris? ;-) Yet all share similar characteristics... It's geometric shape and forms!!! ;-)

There is also a Pyramid or 2 or 3!!
Although to be honest here, THE FACES OF MARS,... are in themselves,... pyramids!!!!

Upon closer inspection for this FACE, I also believe I see a COVER UP of the BRIGHT side of this FACE OF MARS! Other than all the over contrasting going on in this image, it appears I was able to peer through a covered patch,.. hmmmm.. the very bright side no less,.. & somehow pull data out where we get a faint glimpse,.. OF THE EYE??? ;-)

Look all, I been doing this many years now, & was apt enough to be considered as important to Enterprise Mission at one time,.. because of MY WORK! In what I am able to see & point out in these images most not-sees! I am telling you all now,... this is not natural!!! Ancient,.. YES!

Even Richard C. Hoagland would appreciate this find. ;-) LOL.

You should ask him about it & it's likeness to the Cydonia Face in design styling! Richard Hoagland LOVES to speak about THE FACES OF MARS! ;-)

the Mars anomalist's who research the surface of Mars can even appreciate this 'MAJOR FIND',... As this find was called by George Haas, of the Cydonia Institute, member of SPSR, Author of the MARS CODEX!

I am definitely going to be placing some MRO Hi-Rise target requests for this feature & for the entire... Star Face City'! ;-) (It's name, as I named it, as it's discoverer)....

MARS REVEALER

edit on 20-5-2015 by MadMartian because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2015 by MadMartian because: HAD TO FIX VID LINK.. SO WHAT????

edit on 5.20.2015 by Kandinsky because: Edited out most of the SHOUTING.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I think the video is broken?
Or something...

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird
I think the video is broken?
Or something...

No, it works...

What is broken though is the OP's Supposition.

Stooooopid.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Definitely look like the "original" face on Mars.
I am impressed by the similitude, square angles with a rounded side, mount with angles...
How about it size? Is it similar?
S&F for this finding!
edit on 20-5-2015 by lovizall because: S&F - yeah.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Case closed. Finally proof of ancient life on Mars.

Well done

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Don't know about 'face' but they sure look unnatural to me, in the sense that they don't look like they formed from erosion or volcanic activity. They have walls and are shaped like ships.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Could you provide the coordinates for that area? Or the photo ID?

As posted it could even be fake.

Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Emerys
a reply to: MadMartian

Found a new Mars rock structure as well!

So Martians erected a tribute to Richard Hoagland...good find.
edit on 21-5-2015 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Not really seeing the face that the video is trying to show, but I can see another face, within the "face"

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

That was really interesting. The music was pretty good. I kind of zoned out after the three minutes of panning but it was a nice touch and in time with the music. I was definitely getting some visuals at around 2:30 and in a definite trance state just after that. I'm not sure, but I think I saw several interconnected structures my first time through but was unable to find them again. The face itself was a bit of a let down though. However, the video was top notch. So I gave it 4 stars out of 5 for creativity. Excellent work.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Good find op, but I think you put in a little too much hyperbole in there.

I love these threads, but I thought this wasn't clear cut as a face or anything. I found the similarities interesting but the video grated on me with the none stop panning around in the beginning.

Would like to see comparisons of this and the original face on mars and more pics from different angles and such.

In that thought direction, is there a group, somewhere of all of the pics of the Original face on Mars and does anyone know how many pics of that area there really are? Thanks!

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The pareidolia is strong in this one,make sure you always use it wisely!

As there was never a face on Mars in the first place,there can't be another one.A mountain (or rocky outcrop or whatever it was) that just happened to vaguely resemble a human face when the light was on it from just the right direction,and viewed at low resolution as all the photos were back then MIGHT be mistaken for a human face.

This was it in the 1970s........

And this century.......

edit on 20-5-2015 by Imagewerx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
One word pareidolia.

But good effort.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Just keep in mind that not everything we see is pareidolia or else we wouldn't have archaeologists.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Nice pictures of rocks and mountains, but no "face".

FYI, repeatedly typing "FACE OF MARS" in all caps doesn't make it anything other than rocks, and makes you look like a tool.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
THAT'S where Ziggy-Bowie left his face...

And as far as the other, old Hoaglandish face being lesser with the new imagery, I'm not so sure... there is still a border and features, just rougher... maybe it's old... so my fence-sitting is still with a post directly up my 'lil tushy.

And there is that radiation... yesiree... I wouldn't be amazed if we circulate between Earth and Mars every half a million or so years... heh... well, maybe a bit amazed...

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
My first double post... sniff... anyone have some bronze? Some stanzas?
edit on 5/20/2015 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Yes this was great find, and after 4 to 8 and some consultations with Richard Hoagland me to can see many small and big faces on Jupiter !!

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Emerys

Damn that looks familiar, think I've seen that after I take a shower!

I better go down to the clinic.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join