It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Clinton Cash" Scary what Im reading about this couple!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on May, 20 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I just finished ready " Clinton Cash" and it is very scary how this couple operates.

Here is the common theme:

1. Wealthy businessmen friendly with Bill use Bill's influence to open doors in fringe countries that have humanitarian issues but that also have massive natural resources.

2. Bill gets paid exorbitant speaking fee's and makes the introduction from the businessman to the decision maker's for the countries.

3. Hillary helps facilitate the legislation so deals come together.

No wonder Hillary dumped her server!

What is most scary is how this power couple helped to facilitate the Uranium One deal. Uranium One is owned by the Russians and this company owns half of the uranium production in America. The Clintons made over $100 million on that deal!

I know all politicians to one degree or another get money from corporations but what the Clintons have done goes way beyond that!

We are screwed if the sheep in the US elect this sellout!

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

Well its a tad better than war profiteering like another political family but not by much.....

Why do people vote for family’s like this?

Looks like USA elections will be between a family of Business Shills or a family of war profiteers.
edit on 20-5-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

Well its a tad better than war profiteering like another political family but not by much.....

True No more Clintons or Bushes please...

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I used to work at the House of Representatives, as a Front end Dev, you wouldn't believe how many congressmen and congresswomen run for their spouses office when it's close to their spouses end of term.

How that is even remotely ok, is beyond me. And this is just for smaller positions, not the PRESIDENCY!

A married couple may not be the same person, but they ARE going to share the same opinions / mindsets even on a general level. And that alone isn't really fair and balanced.

If you ask me, it's been a sham for a while now, to learn how this system operates, is more sickening than liberating.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

They were put in power by TPTB....We don't vote, we are just along for the ride! People with power, money and influence like these families have everything in life already lined up for them....They even know they will be president before they ever talk about running....This game is fixed and it needs to change ASAP or we are all FUKED much more than we already are!!

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot

True No more Clintons or Bushes please...

I wish that was the case, unfortunately we don't have any choice, opinion or say in this matter....

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Birds of a feather... it's definitely getting worse up on Capitol Hill. Our "democratically-elected" officials continue to demonstrate that we, the American people come LAST, and their campaign donors/business associates come first time and time again.

Even worse, they leave us peasants on the hook for their greedy business policies (remember all those bailouts?), and continue to strip us of our economic freedom

(middle finger)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Birds of a feather... it's definitely getting worse up on Capitol Hill. Our "democratically-elected" officials continue to demonstrate that we, the American people come LAST, and their campaign donors/business associates come first time and time again.

Even worse, they leave us peasants on the hook for their greedy business policies (remember all those bailouts?), and continue to strip us of our economic freedom

(middle finger)

FamCore, can I make a suggestion? When you say "Democratically-elected"....Don't you mean ALL elected officials?? I can't say either of our STUPID 2 party system has done anything "FOR THE PEOPLE"...It is all about money, greed, money, greed and more money before the people are even an after-thought on the minds of officials...

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Looks like USA elections will be between a family of Business Shills or a family of war profiteers.

I don't know what's worse: people in America voting for families like this, or the boot licking supplicants in your country continuing to fawn all over the royals as if they're direct descendants of god or some other such hooey.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

I don't know what's worse: people in America voting for families like this, or the boot licking supplicants in your country continuing to fawn all over the royals as if they're direct descendants of god or some other such hooey.

More Americans seem interested in our royal family than us Brits.

Most here I know dont give a flying # about the royals.

To most of us they are just overpaid historical reenactors we keep around for tourism sake.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

To most of us they are just overpaid historical reenactors we keep around for tourism sake.

Yeah, it's crazy how much publicity they get here.

It's somewhat reassuring to see your take on all of that. What would happen if you folks stopped footing the bill for them? Would they be homeless?

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Yeah, it's crazy how much publicity they get here.

It's somewhat reassuring to see your take on all of that. What would happen if you folks stopped footing the bill for them? Would they be homeless?

Its a double edge sword and difficult to say.

Its been worked out they bring in more through tourism than we pay the queen (only she gets the money, or her finance manager anyway.) But that money has to go on all the royal homes. Those homes and castles double as the museums and tourist attractions everyone visits and pay money to get in.

They might be able to support themselves privately, in fact they likely would. But if they would bring in the same tourists and be able to upkeep some of the palaces and homes at the same level is another matter.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I never knew any of that. I always assumed they were funded solely by taxes or fake money printing. They're basically over blown museum curators, like the president and first lady in a way. Have you ever noticed that our presidents are always married? As if a single guy can't make big descisions.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Pretty much. Though the queen and heirs also have to serve fill a diplomatic role too. The UK government uses them as ambassadors, especially to commonwealth country’s. . For a 90 odd year old it must be tiring but they are stuck working in away till death.

As for presidents yeah I noticed that.
I guess no one wants to waste money sponsoring single candidate.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

It is the same coin just different sides man.

These people are royalty from america.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

a reply to: TomLawless

Pretty much. Though the queen and heirs also have to serve fill a diplomatic role too. The UK government uses them as ambassadors, especially to commonwealth country’s. . For a 90 odd year old it must be tiring but they are stuck working in away till death.

As for presidents yeah I noticed that.
I guess no one wants to waste money sponsoring single candidate.

Its because married people are considered to be more stable.....even though must of the wackjobs I know are married.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Hillary is on of the biggest pos I have ever heard of.

At least slick willy give you a good laugh sometimes.

Hillary was a complete a hole to the secret service as first Lady, I bet they are #ting bricks thinking about her coming back.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I don't understand where all these numbers supporting hillary come from? Every time I turn the news on, Hillary is surrounded by supporters, and the news goes on about how great she is. Sick of this bs in this country. And no offense britain, sick of seeing the hoopala about your royal family as well.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

The Secret Service wasn't the the only target of HRC's disdain while Bill as POTUS. I read a book years ago written by a WH Military Liaison that detailed her shabby treatment of staff serving in uniform. I would love to see a current poll by service members who would vote for her if she gets the nomination.
I might have dismissed the allegations or downplayed their significance but co-berating stories over the years published by various media seems to back his claims.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tnhiker
I don't understand where all these numbers supporting hillary come from? Every time I turn the news on, Hillary is surrounded by supporters, and the news goes on about how great she is. Sick of this bs in this country. And no offense britain, sick of seeing the hoopala about your royal family as well.

Uninformed masses.

Hell there are even some ATSers that support her...unbelievable I know.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join