It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peru reopens probe into mass sterilizations of over 300,000 indigenous people

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on May, 16 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Peru reopens probe into mass sterilizations of over 300,000 indigenous people

rt.com...

Peruvian judicial authorities have ordered the reopening and expansion of a criminal probe into the mass forced sterilization of an estimated 350,000 women and 25,000 men during the 1990s.

A Peruvian public prosecutor reopened an investigation on Thursday into former President Alberto Fujimori’s possible role in the forced sterilization of thousands of Peru’s indigenous people during the ‘90s.

Luis Antonio Landa Burgos, the state prosecutor leading the case, said he will extend his investigation to include new witnesses and that it must be completed within three months.

Focusing mostly on indigenous and poor people in rural areas, the sterilization program was led by President Fujimori’s government, who was in power between 1990 and 2000. Fujimori himself has been serving a 25-year jail term since 2007 for human rights abuses and corruption.

Talk about your "In your face" depopulation Agenda, this is outrageous.

Here's the Wikipedia entry for the former president
en.wikipedia.org...

Most of the victims were deceived, threatened or operated on without them even knowing, according to the rights group. The reported methods used by the authorities were not systematic. In some cases a signature of a relative was used to go ahead with an operation, in other cases victims were operated on secretly after giving birth.

Human rights groups filed a complaint against the authorities in January 2014 after finding out that the investigation into the program had been closed after clearing the government of any wrongdoing.

And of course the Government is CLEARED of any wrongdoing.

This sounds just like a page out of past and present US Agendas.

Forced Sterilization in the United States
civilliberty.about.com...

Eugenic Sterilization Laws
Paul Lombardo, University of Virginia
www.eugenicsarchive.org...

WTH is going on here?
How big is this program and where else is it going on?

Google Search on forced Sterilization
www.google.com...
edit on 5/16/2015 by Hx3_1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Hx3_1963

The world must know, we cannot heal until we admit our past transgressions, darkness needs the light to heal.....

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I'm telling you the former President has a "Laundry List" of crimes in his tenure, sad...
en.wikipedia.org...

A controversial figure, Fujimori ended his presidency by fleeing Peru for Japan amid a major corruption scandal and allegations of human rights violations.

Fujimori took refuge in Japan after charges of corruption in 2000. Upon arriving in Japan he attempted to resign his presidency, but his resignation was rejected by the Congress of the Republic, which preferred to remove him from office by the process of impeachment. Wanted in Peru on charges of corruption and human rights abuses, Fujimori maintained a self-imposed exile until his arrest during a visit to Chile in November 2005.[11] He was finally extradited to face criminal charges in Peru in September 2007.

In December 2007, Fujimori was convicted of ordering an illegal search and seizure, and was sentenced to six years in prison.[13][14][15] The Supreme Court upheld the decision upon his appeal.[16]

In April 2009, Fujimori was convicted of human rights violations and sentenced to 25 years in prison for his role in killings and kidnappings by the Grupo Colina death squad during his government's battle against leftist guerrillas in the 1990s. The verdict delivered by a three-judge panel marked the first time that an elected head of state has been extradited back to his home country, tried, and convicted of human rights violations. Fujimori was specifically found guilty of murder, bodily harm, and two cases of kidnapping.

In July 2009 Fujimori was sentenced to 7½ years in prison for embezzlement, after he admitted to giving $15 million out of the Peruvian treasury to the former intelligence service chief, Vladimiro Montesinos. Two months later in a fourth trial, he pled guilty to bribery and was given an additional six-year term.

Under Peruvian law all the sentences must run concurrently, with a maximum length of imprisonment of 25 years.

What really blew my mind was this statement:

Even amid his prosecution in 2008 for crimes against humanity relating to his presidency, two-thirds of Peruvians polled voiced approval for his leadership in that period.

Is that crazy or what?!?

Here are some more articles on his past:
www.google.com...

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Yes who probably worked with him if he did it?

U.S. government medical researchers intentionally infected hundreds of people in Guatemala, including institutionalized mental patients, with gonorrhea and syphilis without their knowledge or permission more than 60 years ago.

www.nbcnews.com...

Nice list here
whatreallyhappened.com...

New Genocidal AIDS Vaccine Experiments:

www.originofaids.com...

It is still going on

Depopulation test run? 75% of children who received vaccines in Mexican town now dead or hospitalized

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Even amid his prosecution in 2008 for crimes against humanity relating to his presidency, two-thirds of Peruvians polled voiced approval for his leadership in that period.

That's the power of propaganda for you. Keep 'em in the dark and feed 'em bullsnip.

This type of crime against a native population happened here in the United States as well.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

It's all connected and part of their agenda eh?

I originally passed this to a friend to post, but, she was to scared to open this "Can of Worms" ...afraid of repercussions and threats.

This is EXACTLY what ATS is for Educating the Masses to what is really going on out there.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hx3_1963

It's all connected and part of their agenda eh?

I originally passed this to a friend to post, but, she was to scared to open this "Can of Worms" ...afraid of repercussions and threats.

This is EXACTLY what ATS is for Educating the Masses to what is really going on out there.

To me the strangest thing is that the majority keep repeating, "our Government would not harm us (or lie to us)" I see it on here all of the time. Yet the information is NOT being hidden, the records are all over the place and easy to read, legit sites full of the history and still even on a place like ATS, such trust in government and scientists who have done these things they continue to have and will pounce on any who seek truth.

I am feeling there are few questioners left.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I see this all the time. People have NO CLUE what is going on in the real World.

People as so mesmerized by their Playstations, Reality TV and other mind numbing technology TPTB shove down their throats, they live in ignorance and question nothing anymore. and don't even get me started on the MSM who show garbage political propaganda and fluff stories, but, no real substantive news after being brow beaten and paid off as well...

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

It's genocide, plain and simple and it's nothing new. George HW Bush actually passed a law that resulted in thousands of American Indian women being sterilized against their will and often without their knowledge. This is why I can't stand the Bushes. Yes, other races were sterilized as well but Indians had the highest percentage of sterilizations. Consider this, American Indians make up the lowest percentage of the US population.

Source 1

Source 2

But it doesn't stop there. The US had a hefty eugenics program, making it so that people (from all races) who were considered to be feeble or unfit were unable to reproduce. In fact, California sterilized so many people that the Nazis actually asked them for advice.

edit on 16-5-2015 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Good stuff there and recent as well.

So much for "hasn't been done in Decades"

I'll never trust a Government was insists we trust it no questions asked.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
So you found one example of depopulation, but there are 7.5 billion examples of no depopulation. Our government is totally committed to overpopulation at all levels except for our current president, who is an exception in that regard.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
So you found one example of depopulation, but there are 7.5 billion examples of no depopulation. Our government is totally committed to overpopulation at all levels except for our current president, who is an exception in that regard.

How do you know our government is "totally committed to overpopulation"?

Wouldn't the existence of even one government eugenics program prove the government is NOT committed to overpopulation?
edit on 5/16/2015 by Klassified because: eta

edit on 5/16/2015 by Klassified because: clarity

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Even before this time it was a priority but this reference at least tells you it is mainstream Government.

271 - Special Message to the Congress on Problems of Population Growth.
July 18, 1969

One of the most serious challenges to human destiny in the last third of this century will be the growth of the population. Whether man's response to that challenge will be a cause for pride or for despair in the year 2000 will depend very much on what we do today. If we now begin our work in an appropriate manner, and if we continue to devote a considerable amount of attention and energy to this problem, then mankind will be able to surmount this challenge as it has surmounted so many during the long march of civilization.
RICHARD NIXON

www.presidency.ucsb.edu...

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Hx3_1963 Warning: possible TMI. I am thinking US doctors are being told to 'gently push' sterilization. I saw my gynecologist of about 4 years and had one Mirena removed for a new one as 3 years had passed. It was the 4th one implanted, I believe. The thing has always worked well for me. I will say I am in my late 30s. After that procedure, the doctor wanted to talk to me in his office. He recommended that next time I might consider tubal ligation rather than a new Mirena. I looked at him SHOCKED. I only have 1 child and am financially ok. I don't plan anymore children, I don't think- yet I am not sure. I may marry again. I said to him "You want to perform surgery on me rather than replace a product that has caused me no problems?" He said he thought it might be easier for me. I told him "No, it won't." I told him that I wouldn't be seeing him again and left.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

That doesn't sound like something Big Pharma would do, so I wonder who, if anyone, would be behind something like that...

...and good for you, for telling him/her what's up. Good for you!!

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: reldra

That doesn't sound like something Big Pharma would do, so I wonder who, if anyone, would be behind something like that...

...and good for you, for telling him/her what's up. Good for you!!
TY
I have no idea what is behind that, you would think doctors would be trying to shower me with mirenas and various birth control shots or pills lol

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Many govts., not least the U.S., have pushed this agenda, or ones like it on indigenous populations.

To call it sick would be an understatement.

Events like this need to be put out there for all, who are willing, to see.

The world is a dark, dark place.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

He may have been involved. But it takes more than one to pass laws. Nothing ever happens in a vacuum.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

They are planning for our population to grow by 100 million in the next 50 years. Texas alone is expecting to double their population and they think it's great even though they will run out of water and have horrendous traffic.

If the government wanted depopulation they would cut off immigration and outlaw teen pregnancy, instead we have Microsoft pushing unlimited visas and no ends to immigration in sight.

www.csmonitor.com...

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

They are planning for our population to grow by 100 million in the next 50 years. Texas alone is expecting to double their population and they think it's great even though they will run out of water and have horrendous traffic.

If the government wanted depopulation they would cut off immigration and outlaw teen pregnancy, instead we have Microsoft pushing unlimited visas and no ends to immigration in sight.

www.csmonitor.com...
Umm...that sounds right for commerce, maybe. But agenda 21 anyone? I don't want to open that massive can of worms....fck I guess I did. How would you outlaw teen pregnancy? Have overprotective parents accompany every date? And there is an end to immigration in sight. I say to let the ones already here find a legal way to stay as it is impossible to pick up millions of people and move them. And now, make it very difficult to come and live here. Like other countries. Not impossible...but difficult.
edit on 16-5-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join