It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Release Moon Footage of Alien Bases

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Seems as if the Chinese are getting ready to let the world in on ET. Its really about time governments fess up

China Releases Moon Footage of Alien Bases

VIA| Dr. Micheal Salla has indicated that there is a Military Industrial Extraterrestrial Complex or MIEC, and that Earth is being assimilated by an alien agenda which also operates on Earth’s Moon.

The photo below is similar to many that I myself have seen. It appears that the Chinese who took the photo, have confirmed that aliens exist. The Chinese have probably been in contact with these aliens already.

“I was sent some pictures by a source who claims China will be releasing Hi Res images taken by the Chang’e-2 moon orbiter, which clearly show buildings and structures on the moons surface. He also claims NASA has deliberately bombed important areas of the Moon in an effort to destroy ancient artefacts and facility’s.

“Pictures yet to be released clearly show nuclear impact craters and building debris caused by explosions in an effort by NASA to destroy the truth. China is moving toward full disclosure of the Extraterrestrial reality, if these images and future ones are verified genuine then NASA should be investigated for fraud and treason. China will be releasing all the data and images from the Chang’e-2 in the coming weeks and months, lets hope this is the beginning of a new era.”

Story Link
bizlifes.net...

This brings me back to Sgt Karl Wolfes Interview...I believed him when i heard it for the very first time
YouTube Link
youtu.be...
edit on 9-5-2015 by SPECULUM because: More cowbell

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Where exactly are the Chinese confirming anything?

All I see is another blurry photo and a bunch sensationalism.

edit on 5-9-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SPECULUM

*Cough* Ill believe it when I see it OP.

But ty for the thread nontheless .

Kap

edit on 9-5-2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

You're doing it wrong. You've forgotten to apply your imagination.

I

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

But ty for the thread non the less .

Kap

Just fly to the moon Dude...its there, i Swear

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SPECULUM

originally posted by: Kapusta

But ty for the thread non the less .

Kap

Just fly to the moon Dude...its there, i Swear

Wish I could old boy ,Wish i could.......

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
Where exactly are the Chinese confirming anything?

All I see is another blurry photo and a bunch sensationalism.

Well Supposedly they released this and other photos. Who said anything about any conformation?

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Nuclear detonations generally don't leave "craters."

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

The article said, "It appears that the Chinese who took the photo, have confirmed that aliens exist". It's stated and implied the Chinese have confirmed alien bases on the moon, and will be releasing the proof positive to the rest of the world. It's sensationalized click bait, and I'm not buying it.

Title of the article: "China Releases Moon Footage of Alien Bases"

But they didn't, did they?

edit on 5-9-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

here ya go.
Nuclear Bomb Craters on Google Maps

edit on 9-5-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Did you know that NIXON was the only President to send men to the Moon, and he was pushed out of office, never to stand for reelection.

Despite the fact that before Watergate he was actually a pretty popular President, and did a lot of good for the USA (Like massive expansion of National Parks, Exploration, and the EPA).

TPTB (and yes, there are people WAY more powerful than the President) wanted him out, and in a hurry.

If they found something on The Moon that wasn't supposed to be there, it might help explain why Nixon is now remembered in nothing but a negative light.

When you really, really look into who was a great President and who was terrible, Nixon actually turns up as "Great" and Lincoln comes out as worse than Bush. If it weren't for the Emancipation Proclamation, Lincoln would have been remembered as a TERRIBLE President if solely based on his record.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

and he opened the door for all those fabulous chinese products that now flood our stores.

edit on 9-5-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Lol

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

The article said, "It appears that the Chinese who took the photo, have confirmed that aliens exist.". It's stated and implied the Chinese have confirmed alien bases on the moon, and will be releasing the proof positive to the rest of the world. It's sensationalized click bait, and I'm not buying it.

Title of the article: "China Releases Moon Footage of Alien Bases"

But they didn't, did they?

Oh, well, there you are then

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
But amazingly this newly released photo can be found on a blog in 2012.

same photo on blog from 2012

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SPECULUM
Seems as if the Chinese are getting ready to let the world in on ET. Its really about time governments fess up

China Releases Moon Footage of Alien Bases

From Beforeitsnews, August 2014
______beforeitsnews/beyond-science/2014/08/china-releases-moon-footage-of-alien-bases-2447152.html

Or from Veterans today, January 2013....
www.veteranstoday.com...

And from the previous post, from 2012.

It really shows people like to repost old nonsense here!

From here in 2012!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So just a hoax.
edit on 9-5-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I doubt that aliens are on the moon. It is more likely that those buildings are real old and were built by ancient advanced humans. Of the two choices, the latter is more logical.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

oh his hand was being guided by the Dark Sith Lord, Henry Kissinger in that day.

Kissinger sought to place diplomatic pressure on the Soviet Union. He made two trips to the People's Republic of China in July and October 1971 (the first of which was made in secret) to confer with Premier Zhou Enlai, then in charge of Chinese foreign policy.[22] According to Kissinger's book, "The White House Years", the first secret China trip was arranged through Pakistan's diplomatic and Presidential involvement that paved the way to initial vital contact with China since the Americans were unable to communicate directly with the Chinese leaders because of earlier cold relations. Kissinger would show his support for the regime in Beijing by supporting their actions during the unrest which included the Tiananmen Square Massacre.[23]

This paved the way for the groundbreaking 1972 summit between Nixon, Zhou, and Communist Party of China Chairman Mao Zedong, as well as the formalization of relations between the two countries, ending 23 years of diplomatic isolation and mutual hostility. The result was the formation of a tacit strategic anti-Soviet alliance between China and the United States.

While Kissinger's diplomacy led to economic and cultural exchanges between the two sides and the establishment of Liaison Offices in the Chinese and American capitals, with serious implications for Indochinese matters, full normalization of relations with the People's Republic of China would not occur until 1979, because the Watergate scandal overshadowed the latter years of the Nixon presidency and because the United States continued to recognize the government of Taiwan.

I mean Nixon just kind of made it formal for the public. Kissinger was doing it all behind the scenes, AND SUPPORTED CHINA during the Tiananmen Square Massacre. Sith lord indeed, he brought upon the beginning of the fall of the Republic.

A host of countries or their armed forces have already acknowledged or alluded to the existence of aliens and encounters with them anyways.Even The Vatican entertains the idea.

And of course, I have believed ever since the X-Files when I was but a wee lad. I think if China does it, it will be specifically to show the world that the West and NATO have basically been lying and clandestinely working to cover it all up. And of course they will pile it on top of the global instability from perpetual warfare against mostly defenseless nations, financial abuse and the consequences to the markets, failed drug war and so on in an effort to get everyone on board to an "honest reserve currency". I got my first Chinese gold recently, a 1988 1/4 ounce Panda. Nice too.

I wish the Mint would make 24k refined god bullion in fractionals. As it is they only do fractionals in the 90% gold eagles, or 24k in the one ounce buffaloes. How can I invest in my country if they are limiting my options???

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Good thread.

This story actually broke a couple years ago. You can read about it here: www.veteranstoday.com...
Many accusations there about deception and coverups by NASA.

There's also a tower up there:

It's approx. 13 miles high, 4 miles in diameter at the base, and the dome top is three miles in diameter. Could this be one of the structures that Karl Wolf alluded to, being discovered and subsequently hidden before the lunar landing took place in 1969?

Thanks to Salla for bringing this, as well as other information to attention although it really isn't anything new. Rumored alien bases on the moon have been circulating since forever it seems.

I remember John Lear preaching to the choir about this years ago. Those were the good ol days.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

Ok hey I am not against the theory there is a base on the moon. I believe our world governments have a presence up there in some way. But that image man, that tower, I am not buying that for a dollar. That is a very deceptive image from my observations.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join