It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never Before Seen Photos of Alleged Alien from Roswell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Photographs, which claim to show the remains of an alien found dead by US authorities at a ranch near Roswell, New Mexico, in 1947, are being unveiled at a conference at the 10,000 seater National Auditorium in Mexico City, attended by Dr. Edgar Mitchell, the sixth astronaut to land on the moon.

VIDEO: www.theglobeandmail.com...

Never Before Seen Photos of Alleged Alien from Roswell

I'm not sure what to think. These photos were supposedly analyzed and found to not be doctored in any way. If true, this could be the evidence we've been waiting for all these years.

They were allegedly photographed by geologist Bernard A. Ray on a Kodachrome film after he saw the body, but then stored the images in his attic for more than 50 years.

Anthony Bragalia, a UFO investigator, has been working to prove the authenticity of the incident for years.

He claims the "creature" pictured is not a being "that finds its origin on Earth".

Writing on his blog, he revealed: "Professionals from a range of disciplines who have seen the slides agree that they depict a small humanoid creature – a formerly living thing - that is not a prop nor a genetically defective human.

"This humanoid is not a deformed person, mummy, dummy, simian or dead serviceman."

He added: "What is depicted is really there, accurately reflected in the emulsion as an actual moment in time in 1947.

"Science has weighed in and has determined that these are real slides that are really from the year."

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: TheComte

This crap is nothing but a sensationalist cash-grab anyway, don't waste your time & at the end of the day, it doesn't prove anything anyway.
edit on -180002015-05-08T11:49:46-05:00u4631201546052015Fri, 08 May 2015 11:49:46 -0500 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Did I not see these photos and more on ancient aliens and some docus??? still gets my attention anyway.....

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Yes, the user above called haven has linked to a recent thread where it is being discussed.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: haven123
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is not the same photos. i haven't seen this video before but I have seen some of the pictures.
Looks like a human really.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Original Thread Here

Closing duplicate

Thank you

Semper

new topics

top topics

join