It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Slide - First Look without paying $15

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Clyde Lewis posted this on his Facebook page last night. Without outright saying it, seems him and his panel of guests were pretty disgusted by the whole thing.

Clyde Lewis Ground Zero on Facebook

The more I learned about the slides and the event to reveal them to the public, the less interested I became. I think it's fishy that they were charging $15 to be a part of the live streaming event last night.

I didn't see that anyone posted this pic. Whether or not you believe it, I think it's important to familiarize yourself with it so the facts can be separated by the disinfo and hoaxes.

Jaime Maussan website with various pay per view events, lol

Edit to add - this is the only slide I've seen so far. Allegedly there was a series of them. The website that has the image has been down. I tried last night and today. In any event, here's the link to the website -

Be Witness
edit on 6-5-2015 by raedar because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
From what I've heard, many people were blown away, by how legit these slides were. I cannot say bc Ive only seen just one pic. Someone has got to pay for the Mexico City auditorum, its not like these people are making huge amounts of money, $15 that isnt that much, considering people will pay $100 to watch a crappy boxing fight.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: raedar

Thanks for the update , here's a closer look.

Poor little dude lost a leg

edit on 6-5-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
It's deja-vu all over again...

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I can't give a definite view on whether these are legit or not. But it is interesting that the msm are very quick to jump on this and have seen it on a few websites declaring it as a massive hoax. It's just a bit strange given that this topic very rarely makes the headlines.

After a quick look I don't feel they are as clear cut to claim real or fake. I'm sure someone will be able to go through it with a fine tooth comb to count those fingers and toes.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Not sure what think on this. Worried that its not fake, and they may be cloning, genetically engineering fetus's as faux ETs. And then drugging and dismembering them to death as a ritual sacrifice which would be horrific but many of the powers that want be are evil.

It's hard as an experiencer to know what precisely is under the biosuit they wear, all I can say is what that looks like to me.
edit on 6-5-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Worried that its not fake, and they may be cloning, genetically engineering fetus's as faux ETs.

thats quite a leap dont you think?

Its much easier and much cheaper with todays technology and special effects to do other things to fake things like this

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
And did I ever take a hit seeing that. If its not fake, then its a horrific thing to have a picture of, so horrible, and in all the autopsies they look at the camera and into the person's eyes, so it really makes me wonder if they're deceased and if they're not being tortured to death. God I wish the rescue team would show up!

What if this is some of what they're doing with the brain cells of aborted fetus's, and then performing rituals. And then leaking it as a faux ET. Just traumatized from that picture and all it could mean.
edit on 6-5-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Eh,

I'm pretty sure I have seen that picture a long time ago.

Or is that just me?
And if this was the real deal, no one would charge $ for it.

Stupid.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Thanks for the update , here's a closer look.

Poor little dude lost a leg

Not aliens. They are "future" man made biological entities designed to survive the travel from the future through space-time. Natural Humans cannot make the trip

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Could be anything without taking DNA analysis, and that might not even help because these "aliens" could actually be human, but from a different technological era that's been hidden from our memories and knowledge imo.
( No one can prove nor disprove that notion)

A lot of people complaining on social media that it's just a mummified child? My perspective sees it as one. Guess we'll never know will we..

Here is the picture in color:

[
edit on 5-6-2015 by skyblueworld because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Not saying that it is fake, but if it is real, wouldn't you place the remains somewhere more secure than what looks like the shelving I have in my garage?

I feel sorry for "it" if "it" is real. Poor lonely, little thing...

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I was waiting for this event to take place because they had hyped it as being a mind-blowing, game-changing set of pics...but as the date came closer they began to pull back on those claims.

As expected, it's nothing definitive or even exciting.

It looks like a pic of mummified human remains. People paid $15 to see this when they could have went to a museum and seen many more just like it for the same price.

Just another hoaxer trying to make money off the gullible UFO community.
edit on 6-5-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

god i want to believe, but its like the skinned monkey in the trap all over again....... if i had PROOF of a freaking ALIEN i would not be charging people to see it. the guy got it for free or on the cheap from some woman.....

you wouldn't need to charge people to see it if it were real every one on earth would be knocking your door down including government agents

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
this is the only slide I've seen so far. Allegedly there was a series of them.

There are two slides of the "alien".

I've been looking into relevant issues quite a bit, with a few other people, during the last month or two. If I posted my notes so far in relation to this "alien", it would probably make my longest thread on ATS. Those familiar with my previous threads on ATS will know that this means it would be pretty long...

But, frankly, it probably isn't worth the time and effort involved for me to write up a detailed item about the slides. Most prominent ufologists that have commented on the "Roswell Slides" have already voiced the opinion that they show a child mummy.
edit on 6-5-2015 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
That's hilarious. But, sadly, nothing different than I expected.

And people wonder how I can be so cynical and dismissive when I first hear of this stuff? "Why can't you wait to see the evidence and give it a fair chance?," they say.

This is why.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The first question that any gullible fool should ask themselves is:

"Why is this "alien" on a glass shelf inside a cheesy display case and why is a woman in a dress taking pictures of it?"

Come on, people... that's the mummified remains of a human child.

I thought we'd moved past the era of "Step right up folks! See the dead alien body! It's a frightening spectacle! Only $15 for this once-in-a-lifetime chance!"
edit on 5/6/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Answer
"Why is this "alien" on a glass shelf inside a cheesy display case and why is a woman in a dress taking pictures of it?"

I also like that it has a label on it, just in case you are conducting research on it and might not be aware that it is an alien creature from another planet. Or so you don't get it confused with the other thousand alien bodies in the storage shed.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Pretty sure it's another "atta boy" like this one from Ripley's Believe it or Not. Read more here

edit on 6-5-2015 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
There is almost nothing about these slides that should lead anyone to think they're A) related to Roswell, or B) an alien.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join