It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MH17-Ukrainian BUK ?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

their fabricated case is pretty weak.

Could you be more specific? Please indicate which information or conclusion you feel is erroneous. Indicate the page number in the report for convenience of reference. You have read the entire report before making that statement, I trust

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

It's weak in that they say that the possible launch area also includes territory held by the Ukrainian army at that time. They also have said about that, that more research was needed and they couldn't be more specific (completely the opposite as to what US was claiming very shortly after the incident).

Source

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

But at least you accept that it as a BUK missile. Why do you think Russia was telling lies about military jets?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

You should also note the report does not assign blame. As a matter of fact it states further investigation is needed to determine exactly where the buk was at when it fired its missile.

As for your comment about the US I noticed you ignored the fact the Russian position as stated was also completely debunked concerning the air to air missile / gunfire / military aircraft being in the area.

I am curious if the Russian General who lied during that press conference will be reprimanded.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

But at least you accept that it as a BUK missile. Why do you think Russia was telling lies about military jets?

I still haven't ruled out other possible causes. I was merely pointing out how weak this was after the "sure" launch claim by the US (which they have upheld as being right up until this day).

And the other thing which is showing weakness is they now act like the criminal case is difficult and may take more time because they don't have solid evidence, while 10 months ago they gave a very sure impression they were just inches away from having a case.

That means two very important backtracks, but at the same time they desperately try and plaster over it with propaganda (acting again like they know who's responsible).
edit on 13 10 2015 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Criminal prosecution at the nation level is in face harder than at the UN level.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The report indict the US government and Kerry in particular by saying they can't be more specific about the possible launch site while US claimed they knew where the launch site was with certainty last year...and seeing Nuland already said in December the US handed over all the relevant information to the Dutch investigation team...

...it makes me curious if Kerry and some others of the US government officials are now going to be sacked.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Got a link to that source?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Got a link to that source?

About what ?

I'm not going to dig for days about Nuland saying she gave all the information back in December. US saying last year about where the actual launch site was you can find for yourself, not that difficult to find.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   

A link to this part -

US government and Kerry in particular by saying they can't be more specific about the possible launch site while US claimed they knew where the launch site was with certainty last year...

I have not seen that and want to read up on it. Do you have a link to it?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

A link to this part -

US government and Kerry in particular by saying they can't be more specific about the possible launch site while US claimed they knew where the launch site was with certainty last year...

I have not seen that and want to read up on it. Do you have a link to it?

Here an article with the official US Picture...

Link

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Thank you...

I noticed the rebel commander didn't dispute that the missile came from rebel territory. He merely stated they don't have the technical ability to bring the plane down. Then there is the little matter of the intercepted phone calls by rebels talking about downing the wrong aircraft in addition to the social media accounts where the rebels bragged about downing a Ukrainian military aircraft even though none were present at the time.
edit on 13-10-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Thank you...

Then there is the little matter of the intercepted phone calls by rebels talking about downing the wrong aircraft in addition to the social media accounts where the rebels bragged about downing a Ukrainian military aircraft even though none were present at the time.

It's questionable from what date those recordings are and they also seem to be taped together...I don't think many are taking them seriously.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Triple a$$hat, I already explained you that these are NOT MY sources just because I quote them, mostly after someone (you) had specific requirements about the said source ...

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
m.censor.net.ua...

Launch site confirmed by dutch all the evidence they have gotten will come out when they start the trial.
edit on 10/15/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

Triple a$$hat, I already explained you that these are NOT MY sources just because I quote them, mostly after someone (you) had specific requirements about the said source ...

You're calling me names because the official Russian news agency finally admits that it was a BUK? Very mature.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
m.censor.net.ua...

Launch site confirmed by dutch all the evidence they have gotten will come out when they start the trial.

You're throwing back the old "launch" site confirmed propaganda of last year which got just blown out of the water by the official investigation...?

The used picture came from the official investigation, and they just debunked that by saying they can't exactly say from what the location it got launched...yes they have officially looked into that picture.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

originally posted by: dragonridr
m.censor.net.ua...

You're throwing back the old "launch" site confirmed propaganda of last year which got just blown out of the water by the official investigation...?

The used picture came from the official investigation, and they just debunked that by saying they can't exactly say from what the location it got launched...yes they have officially looked into that picture.

So having taken it from the eye witnesses balcony you don't thy k they can tell where it came from? Odd tell you what go outside your house and take a picture of something in the distance and see if you can figure out where its at not hard.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Maybe you should read up on the research of Max v.d. Werff about it...

MH17 – ‘Buk launch photo’s’ are cheats

MH17 – hardcore Dutch war propaganda

MH17 – ‘Buk plume’ burns witness

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
a reply to: dragonridr

Maybe you should read up on the research of Max v.d. Werff about it...

MH17 – ‘Buk launch photo’s’ are cheats

MH17 – hardcore Dutch war propaganda

MH17 – ‘Buk plume’ burns witness

Because there is no better source for information than a Dutch Conspiracy Theorist.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join