It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know who the officer was in Garland Texas.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Come on, after reading the description of the gun battle and Heroic nature of the Texas deputy. I'm using Occam's razor in my judgment but after all the choice of the heroic deputy is obvious.

How many men have you seen that can face down two assault weapon touting, machine gun bullet spitting terrorist. And stand in there coolly under fire and deliver two head shots above their vests?

Of course we all knew who that deputy was from the beginning......

Yeah that's who it was.

Thanks Chuck!!!!!!

edit on 5-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
You don't want to get into a gunfight with a Texas cowboy.
My brother shot two wild hogs yesterday, both of them in the 50 to 60 pound range.
Both clean head shots with a .22 pistol.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

I'd like to add there were two points for this thread. Number one obviously was a little humor to lighten the situation. Number two from this point forward I will do everything to obfuscate the actual deputy's identity. I'm sure if his name gets out along with his family they could very well become a targets.

Although in his case it might actually be safer,for the terrorist not to know.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
Come on, after reading the description of the gun battle and Heroic nature of the Texas deputy. I'm using Occam's razor in my judgment but after all the choice of the heroic deputy is obvious.

How many men have you seen that can face down two assault weapon touting, machine gun bullet spitting terrorist. And stand in there cooly under fire and deliver two head shots above their vests?

Of course we all knew who that deputy was from the beginning......

Yeah that's who it was.

Thanks Chuck!!!!!!

LMAO!!!! love it
As a side note, Chuck Norris visited the kickboxing school I went to in the 90s. He was a friend of the owner. I was one of the last people in the class that could not kick through bricks. I would just knock them over. The owner asked Chuck to help me, personally. He spent about an hour telling me how to breathe and visualize. At the end of an hour, my foot went through those bricks!
I might have been taught a little too well, to my detriment. A few days later, my ex-husband and I were locked out of our 2nd floor apartment. We both forgot out keys. The door was situated at the very top of steep stairs. I thought I would use my training as it was too late at night to get the landlord. I situated one foot 3 stairs down and aimed to hit near the lock with my other foot. I mis-judged and my foot went through the center of the door. I was trapped in the oddest of positions. My one leg stuck in the door. My Ex woke up the downstairs neighbor to call the landlord, who was NOT amused.
edit on 5-5-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

" don't aim at the Target aim 6 inches behind the Target" Good advice indeed.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
a reply to: reldra

" don't aim at the Target aim 6 inches behind the Target" Good advice indeed.
yep

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
A Texan an't nothen but a misplaced Tennesseen that couldn't find his way home!

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3
Keep tellin yourself that.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Safety aside for the officer that quelled the would be killers.. ( because that officer might need to be watched over for revenge killings ). Let's hope not.
I'm willing to take bets that Chuck Norris will present an award to him.

top topics

join