It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are the greys here?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: funkadeliaaaa

Why they are here should not be the question...it's why are WE here that should be questioned and answered. Why are WE in this plane of existence?

When you can answer my question, you will then have the answer to yours.

Namaste.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Let me answer what greys are, whatever you believe or not is up to you.

1 - They are not a dying Race looking for DNA and make hybrids, this is the floklore , misinformation and disinformation.

2 - They are not here for saving earth or destroy it.

3 -They are not extraterrestrials in the common way, they are a bio-emgineered being for diferent task and misions from the real extraterrestrials, that's why they dont have reproductive organs and their internal organs are very different from Extraterrestrials and humans. Et's have factories to create the greys like us humans have factories to create Cars.

4 - Depending on what ET use the grey is what the human may experience, a good thing or a bad thing. Greys comes in different sizes, small ones, big ones, like us have different type of cars.

5 - Real deep black ops (military) use them too, the military people who see's et technology daily, not only Extraterrestrials, Some Et's give to the military some years ago this technology for their use.

6- Blacks Ops do too abductions, and use the Greys for this task, leaving the human thinking where Extraterrestrials.

If you want more answer please be free to ask.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I've always been partial to the theory if Grey's even actually exist, that they are the evolved form of humanity from the distant future, time traveling back in time for some reason Most probable is that they "need" our genetics for some reason. To me, that theory makes more sense then beings traveling 100's of llight years to an insignificent speck with monkeys on it.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Hey who knows. But the better question would be do they even exist at all? I have thought about it, and I think that in all reality any and all these stories flying around could be just as true as they could be complete bunk. And yes its also quite possible that this whole planet is just an experiment and everything and anything in between. I have my share of strange things but whatever those are they stay on the more disembodied state then anything.

Lets face it humans are not the most perceptive of creatures, its quite easy to manipulate people, especially in vast groups. And if there is any other species out there who is more advanced then us, they dont even have to be light-years ahead. But if any aliens exist and they have all these capabilities, well then it would be no more harder for them to avoid us and steer us in whatever direction and make us see what they want to see, then it would be for us to steer a sheep or other domesticated animals to the location and place we want it to go.

So really basically what I am saying is. Draw your own conclusion as I do not think any of it would matter if they existed or if not. Only if like in the movies everybody happen to look up one day and see a mass armada of ships. Well then? Then I think it will matter, but till then. Its anybody's game to sort of say.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   

And another thing, for the people who thinks that abductions have to do with specific DNA stuff, here is a very easy example:

Everyday you leave million of DNA traces all around you, when you drink from that glass of wine, you leave your DNA in that glass, when you dry yourself with that spongy towel you leave your DNA There, when some hairs fell from you and leave it in the bathtube or your bed, there is your DNA. ET's would just need grab this, they wouldnt need to abduct people to get your DNA!!!!! So.... actually like i said they already have humans DNA! No need to get you in their ships for that!. So the next question is why they abduct then?

This is a more complex answer some you may not like the answer.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I have one story on greys and some time to kill before my clothes dry so here goes nothing and I will keep it short. Back in the eighties I was living in Michigan in the middle of absolute nowhere's with my parents. It was 35 miles from the nearest small town and was mostly surrounded by state land.
As I said I was living with my parents and my dad smoked very heavily (about 3 packs of kents a day) and had recently been diagnosed with emphysema. I also smoked at the time and It occurred to me that if I Quit that he might also.
So that night before going to sleep I prayed that I could stop smoking and that he might do so also, and I think that prayer was heard because although I had prayed about it, I also did not really hold that fact in my memory upon waking as far as I can recall.
Anyways, within two weeks or so not only had I quit smoking I was also doing yoga for the first time in my life.

While in prone position on my back I remembered the dream (if it was a dream) that I had the night that I prayed and remembered praying about quitting also.
I was sleeping in my smallish bed and woke to see four greys standing on two sides of the bed. Two short classic large eyed whatevers at my feet and two taller greys (complete with metal implements) at my left side.

I could not move anything but my eyes, and the fear induced was paralyzing but not overly emotional. All communication was telepathic and direct. I was told in no uncertain terms to quit smoking, and if I did not `they would give me to the reptilians`. I swear to the best of my knowledge I had never even heard that term before but I believed them fully at the time.

I do remember that one of the smaller greys at the foot of my bed kinda emoted a smile to me that in a way relieved much of my fear at the time. I guess that I just was placed back to sleep then (or the dream ended) and thats about the entire story.

I know now that most of the details are fairly classic for this type on an experience and to me the dream explanation is just to easy, so perhaps, and I am not at all sure here but maybe they are some kind of agents of change used by higher powers to affect change in us because we are so stubborn.

Really to this day I am not totally sure this even actually happened, but I do think that the odds are good that it did.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexDJThis is a more complex answer some you may not like the answer.

Please continue.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   
In my opinion, the jury is still well and truly out as to whether "the greys" (or any alien race for that matter) are actually here at all.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexDJ

... Why do they abduct then?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
They are here to probe your rectum.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Hey! I'm a sucker for this stuff! Spill it!

Seriously, I've read too that they are either robots, or the grey appearance is a space suit. Makes sense, I mean why would an alien astronaut run around naked on another planet?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Sources and evidence will, of course, be required...

And, how do you explain a somewhat more credible theory that the Grays are from Zeta 2 Retculi, and are a naturally occurring species there?

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
They are here because you have not contributed to enough Kickstarters.

This is a stupid question that does not deserve an answer.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   
i think we should just 'catch' one of them and ask why they are here..saves us the lots of mental anguish/speculating.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Which Grey or which story you'd like to believe?

You got the regular E.T butt probing kind, to being E.D.

Then theres the future human race explanation, where they abused their genetics to the point of being blanks or not able to reproduce.

Then you got the sub servant or slave kind of greys saying they are just drones...

Take your pick.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

even though they(greys) look diff from us i can't help but wonder whether their allegation about human beings -spiritual potential -being hidden from us by some 'other group'.

despite some people hoping that ;circumstances which lead us on the timeline where we become greys; have been averted i wonder what the cost of 'cheating' will be...i mean we have already become the greys on some level of reality...those mj12 guys shouldn't have gone messing with timelines..

and those f!kers who ran montauk i hope they mirrored the great diversity of human consciousness into their backup universe otherwise ..if the greys turn out not to be our 'relatives ' they(montaukian's) just assure for continuing destruction of human nature...i mean how does a civilization that existed for billions of years turn into the SMALL group we are today.billions... yes..no proof(take or leave).

i don't think the competition btwn the secular and religious pleidian factions will end well for us..it hasn't before and probably won't end well this time either

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Are we to conclude that the Greys OO own a sandbox, and we call that sandbox Earth. hm! The have supposedly been around for thousands of years, wouldn't you think they had enough studying done by now, or perhaps they are slow learners. nope that can't be can it? They may be intergalactic pirates, perhaps they have stolen those fancy ships they are zoomin around in,They can't be too advanced to want to study humans, there must surely be planets with much more interesting creatures on them. If they have got some sort of concocted arrangement with any of earths governments then they know humans lie and deceive each other, just by the mere fact of such arrangements. I think the only aliens we need to worry about are the alien species we ourselves belong to.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
A lot of people laugh when I mention this but I whole heartedly believe that "greys" are demons or demonic in origin

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

If you want to call them robots thats OK, the Grey apperance is not a space suite, like I said before they are a Bio-Enginereed being for the sole purpose to do work from the real extraterrestrials. most of the times the real et's stays behind the greys while they do their work.

Again if people think its all about "DNA" like i said before any ET can have your DNA without touching yourself, just stealing your food, some glass you use, some hair form your bathtube and so on.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

Sources and evidence, well thats the problem you need that i bring a Grey alien to the forum I supouse so it can answer your questions?? because here on ATS thats the only evidence it will stand has far I know. Video evidence, testimonial evidence, internet or wiki evidende is not valid because all is tampered or hoax or doctored.

So saddly i cant bring a Grey alien to answer you directly.

edit on 8-5-2015 by AlexDJ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join