It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are the greys here?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: funkadeliaaaa
a reply to: Unity_99

I think greys are definately pirates...

No, not all. There are not only one set of greys, one set of humans, one set of reptilians. We're in infinity.

I'll never forget feeling really depressed at all the fights between my weird parents, and my fathers high strung nervous explosiveness at my special needs son, who likes to poke everyone with a stick when he's bored, who actually is alot like my father, and being stuck right in the middle, trying to work on both sides all the time, always trying to get them to choose peace and get along, and nothing ever worked, and always being called names myself and put down, for everything I do, the way I talk, everything always wrong. And I was crying unable to sleep, just thinking of how I wished or somehow made myself healthy and could somehow have moved my kids to a big farm, and a strawberry patch, and they could have had the childhood of picking fruit and berries, camping trips, and love that I'd felt as a child, especially due to my wonderful grandparents, though some from my parents, my father has his heroic moments and did take us fishing.

So finally went outside close to midnight, unable to sleep. And a star moved in.

Literally a star moved in very close, to just over my head. And suddenly I was connected to what could only be described as a "POD" of dolphins, but they were greys.

And they turned the dial of joy and happiness up within me, and lightened my mood, and a flood of info such as, using humor in this situation, not to take anything personally, to be the helper, but also step back and take it all lightly with humor, they're just being kiddies. And these words, a voice that said, "You can do it, we believe in you!"

And then the star vanished.

This was in the midst of many sightings and some experiences.

But I don't think all greys are pirates.

There are hero's everywhere, there is good in everyone. I have no intention of giving up on all my brothers and sisters in the cosmos.
edit on 5-5-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: tanka418

"Well...you show me another dimension then"

Tell you what you show me an Alien and ile show you another dimension.

Okay...

A species called (by the Dogon tribe) the "Nommo". They are an amphibious species that originate on a water world in the habitable zone of the star Nu 2 Canis Majoris.

Now then, your alternate dimension...adequate evidence to support theory is all I require.

Remember this?
"So how about we keep this at a level and place where some scientific support can be found. "

How about we not play your silly little game, and just stick to the science?
Of course I understand your reluctance, after all; science doesn't support your position, while it does support mine. But, ya know, that's just the way science is...it likes to have real data.

edit on 5-5-2015 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I'm still not seeing any alien my friend. Need to keep your part of the deal.

As to extra dimensions, and sticking to the science, CERN seems to be making some progress with regards to the subject. May I suggest reading up on some of there experiments pertaining to such.

www.express.co.uk...
edit on 5-5-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Your not going to find the smoking gun just a lot of opinions but I really look at greys, as the worker bees. Working for a higher being, like the tall whites. To me, I consider the greys part of the watchers. Who have been here all along. If we go back and really start to look at history, not the history that is in the books. Watch some of Graham Hancocks videos on YOutube. I think they have shaped our very existence, and are trying to re-infiltrate what has been taken away, by a very evil agenda. And really, the greys dont have to do much, but watch for those who have gotten into a position of power. And tinker with there beliefs. Like the story i heard today, about George Washington, and some of his other generals were going to surrender at Valley Forge, but days before Washingtons supposedly had a vision brought to him by a beautiful women who showed him Some of Americas Future, including 3 world wars, Fire brigter than a 1000 suns, and so on. Supposedly there are a few agendas for greys. and this is why I consider them to be a type of worker bee. So there could very well be a good grey and bad greys. I think the answers are within all of us, And we are all part of a much much bigger history on Earth. I belief that all of our answers pre-date the Ice -age. And something absolutely unstoppable occured. Which took away almost all of our answers to our origins. For instance how did past inhabitants map most of Antartica when Ice was not even on the land mass. IT really starts to boggle the mind when you start to connect the dots. I know a lot of this sounds crazy, and its pure opinion on my part.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I'm still not seeing an alien my friend. Need to keep your part of the deal.

As to extra dimensions, CERN seems to be making some progress with regards to the subject. May I suggest reading up on some of there experiments pertaining to such.

www.express.co.uk...

Funny...your link that is...seriously you could have done better...

As far as we know, we live in four dimensions, three of space and one of time. But experimentalists at the Large Hadron Collider are looking for evidence that the universe contains more than that. The existence of extra dimensions could explain some puzzling properties of the universe.

Extra dimensions would not necessarily consist of alternate worlds, as depicted in science fiction. They could simply be too small for us to see. To understand how this would work, imagine walking along a tightrope. You are able to move only forwards and backwards without falling. In this situation, it is almost as if you exist in just one dimension of space.

CERN Press Office - press.web.cern.ch...

I've given you an alien...I want my extra dimension...

A little help with your dimensions...Heim Space...gives a few extra dimensions to current space-time model...though, not the kind of dimension that can support the fantasy of alternate dimensions containing alternate worlds...that I'm afraid is something that does not exist except in science fiction.

Again, I've provided data that supports extraterrestrials in this dimension; now, your supporting data for alternate dimension?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Where is this Alien of which you speak???

Nowhere i or anyone else for that matter can see! LoL

I have shown you scientific experimentation(Or at least a link) pertaining to extra dimensions, what have you given me? Some crap legend with absolutely no credibility. They could simply have guessed as to the existence of the unseen star. It does not prove Alien contact any more than the bible proves the existence of Jesus.

Do yourself a favor mate and follow your own rhetoric. Stick to the science.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Andy, psssttt....

Go with when people die - and come back - and knew what was going on while they were dead in the operating room, or what family was saying in an adjoining waiting room...

Time anomalies, like the Remember Pearl Harbor, etched in pavement years before it went down....

The '___' experiments and the shared similar accounts of the machine elves!

CdT

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Another possibility is that they evolved on Earth long before we did and do too some natural or Greymade disaster set up shop on the moon and have been there since, or as they are often seen ingressing and egressing water it is possible that they live in the ocean. The later wouldn't surprise me in the least we have only scratched the surface of what's in the oceans. We know more of the moon than we do our worlds deep blues. And damned if they do not share skin characteristics and eyes of Dolphins. I always knew those grey flippers would enslave us one day.. Thanks for all the fish!

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Where is this Alien of which you speak???

Nowhere i or anyone else for that matter can see! LoL

I have shown you scientific experimentation(Or at least a link) pertaining to extra dimensions, what have you given me? Some crap legend with absolutely no credibility. They could simply have guessed as to the existence of the unseen star. It does not prove Alien contact any more than the bible proves the existence of Jesus.

Do yourself a favor mate and follow your own rhetoric. Stick to the science.

lmao...

Your link contained no science...it was a link to a doubtful newspaper. With what is almost certainly a misunderstanding, and a bit of sensational news crafting.

What I've provided...is data extracted from 2 sources...modern anthropology, and astronomy...both accepted sciences. Anthropology shows us the myth and legend from every culture that support my assertion, and by "every culture", I actually mean every culture to ever exist on the Earth...

The rest...the bit about the star Nu 2 C.M. and the planet Nu 2 C.M., B comes from astronomy, where both the star and the it's planet are considered FACT. And, you can even look it up...follow the link below...to my observatory, it contains the requisite database tables to show both the star, and it's planet...The tables you should look at are XHIP (extended Hipparcos), and the "exoplanet database".

So...while you have provided a link with no substance, I have provided data from two areas of science that tend to support my position.

Now then, can we stop with the fantasy, and return to real science?

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: rippinitup
Another possibility is that they evolved on Earth long before we did and do too some natural or Greymade disaster set up shop on the moon and have been there since, or as they are often seen ingressing and egressing water it is possible that they live in the ocean. The later wouldn't surprise me in the least we have only scratched the surface of what's in the oceans. We know more of the moon than we do our worlds deep blues. And damned if they do not share skin characteristics and eyes of Dolphins. I always knew those grey flippers would enslave us one day.. Thanks for all the fish!

Ya know...the archeological and geological record of Earth would have something to say about that...And it seems that there probably wasn't enough time for the Grays to have evolved on Earth. Evolution here on Earth is only about 500 million years old for complex life, and the Human species is only on the order of 250,000 years old, with the ascent of technology only being about 10,000 years.

In the history of Earth, there is no record of any other sufficiently advanced species existing, other than Humans...Grays are not Human...

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

What you provided does not prove anything other than the Sun shines on a Dogon shaman/witch doctors arse at sometime or another.

I provided you with a link showing that the scientific community at least shows some interest with regards to there being extra dimensions. Then there's string theory, one of the more credible hypothesis we have regarding our universe. String Theory cannot function without the use of extra dimensions. The extra dimensions are around us all the time, time as a matter of fact being our 4th dimension. The fact that we possess brains and sensory organs that are limited to interpretation only 3 dimensions somewhat limits our ability to perceive any others that does not mean they don't exist as our current understanding of mathematics suggests there existence.

And to be rather frank our Express NEWS paper is a lot more credible than most of the other rags doing the rounds in this fair nation.

Like i said show me an Alien considering that was the deal.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

There are hero's everywhere, there is good in everyone. I have no intention of giving up on all my brothers and sisters in the cosmos.

You know what 99? I thank you for that.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: funkadeliaaaa
a reply to: ItalianDressing

But why the secrecy if its all so innocent? Why not introduce themselves? When human scientists go out into the wild to stdy other species, they might occassionally abduct, use camoflague etc, but most of the time we dont hide...

Why are they hiding?

Because we'd probably shoot it.
There goes their experiment.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

What you provided does not prove anything other than the Sun shines on a Dogon shaman/witch doctors arse at sometime or another.

I provided you with a link showing that the scientific community at least shows some interest with regards to there being extra dimensions. Then there's string theory, one of the more credible hypothesis we have regarding our universe. String Theory cannot function without the use of extra dimensions. The extra dimensions are around us all the time, time as a matter of fact being our 4th dimension. The fact that we possess brains and sensory organs that are limited to interpretation only 3 dimensions somewhat limits our ability to perceive any others that does not mean they don't exist as our current understanding of mathematics suggests there existence.

And to be rather frank our Express NEWS paper is a lot more credible than most of the other rags doing the rounds in this fair nation.

Like i said show me an Alien considering that was the deal.

Sorry man, but you are failing here...

And, I've shown you far more Extraterrestrial than you have shown alternate dimension...

Further, IF you want the science and math accepted about alternate dimension, then you will be required to accept the science and math showing that the Nommo are indeed real beings from a non-terrestrial world. The reality is the we both must rely upon the "math", the "math" favors my hypothesis.

You posted a link to a newspaper, I posted a link to where your reporter likely got much of his story...and he misunderstood what was being said. My link by the way was CERN, not some cheep rag.

We do not need links showing that the scientific community has interest in additional dimension; that is already known, and that interest is decades old...

You complain about my statements, and try to negate them, when the reality is that virtually all of the available data support my position, and fails to support your notion of your position. You are misinterpreting the little data you have found, course, you got your stuff from the "express" or what ever, while I get mine from several Universities, NASA, ESA, CERN, and others that only deal in real "hard" science.

You are failing, probably intentionally, to understand that any additional dimension ISN'T going to contain livable Universes, or worlds. That sort of thing is fantasy...according to science.

You speak of how limited we all are that we can only perceive 3 dimension, without understanding that we are NOT limited to just those 3 dimension, but, to extend what we all have we have to carefully tailor the meaning of dimension so that it can work.

In the "Mystery Schools" they speak of what many mistakenly think of as dimension, except that they are called "planes of existence", and in this enhanced universe there are planes of consciousness, thought, as well as being. This whole dimension argument is over something that some want to be included in the plane of being, when it is not!

If you want to understand the kind of additional dimension that actually does exist; go read about Heim Space...www.hpcc-space.de...

Anyway, until you can begin to accept the realities of science I think we are done...

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

"Sorry man, but you are failing here... "

No im not and nether do you have a picture of an Alien, grey or otherwise to backup your argument, so until you do deals off.

Sorry but you just don't have the goods, i would not worry about it neither does anyone else.

One thing i would point out however is if indeed your Grey Aliens managed to cross the vast distances between the stars, hence be of an extra-solar variety, how did they accomplish such without the use or exploitation of wormholes or other such mediums which imply the existence of other dimensions/higher dimensions?

Kindly regard that as a rhetorical question because i simply cannot be arsed if you don't have evidence of Alien Greys existence, back to Zeta Reticuli with you. Pics or it did not happen!

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

One thing i would point out however is if indeed your Grey Aliens managed to cross the vast distances between the stars, hence be of an extra-solar variety, how did they accomplish such without the use or exploitation of wormholes or other such mediums which imply the existence of other dimensions/higher dimensions?

Well...firstly; IF all you want is pictures...I can make those. What did you want. Nommo, Gray, Nordic? It doesn't matter, I can make images of any of them...

Now then...you ask how they got here. Did you know that none of those stars are very far away? Seriously...you should have looked them up...I gave you a link for that.

Anyway...Nu 2 C.M. is the furthest at 64 light years. A just sub light, the trip would take about 85 years.

Zeta 2 Reticuli is 40 light years away, or about 53 years at just under the speed of light.

39 Tauri...Nordics, tall whites, anunnaki; 54 light years or about 72 years a sub-light.

None of the trips are long, well except IF you are Terrestrial Human, then they might seem that way.

And, by "sub light", "just under" I mean approximately 75% of the speed of light...the speed is kept down so as to minimize the affects of time dilation. No need for wormholes, or exotic science.

I take it you don't wish to actually employ real science then.

Speaking of wormholes...I'm going to do a search for them when my observatory is finished...should be fun.

ETA: while we weren't talking about evidence of Grays existing, I do have such evidence...it is in the form of a map, an analysis of that map, and mathematical probabilities...I suspect you will refuse to acknowledge such evidence.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Is that why the Weimaraner is known as "The Grey Ghost"?...

Eggs... actly.

You'll see "them" when You 'need' to see them, not before and not until. You're an "Eternal Being" presently stuck in a "Skin Suit"

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Now you can make me pictures of Greys/Aliens? Problem solved then! LoL

I really cannot be bothered any longer buddy. "The computer says Noooooo".

Keep in mind its really all just shades of grey until the empirical evidence says otherwise.

Have a fantastic evening! x

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Keep in mind its really all just shades of grey until the empirical evidence says otherwise.

Yes, well that is why we keep looking for and evaluating evidence, is it not?

Have a fantastic evening! x

You too, man...

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: funkadeliaaaa
I don't know why they are here, but I'm pretty sure they are here.
And your avatar reminds me of a scene from a Where's Waldo book I saw many years ago, so, there's that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join