It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I invite the ET to take responsibility on Earth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Exactly

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I think they will come at the very last moment, right before self destruction. That is why they visit different army bases and look at our weapons from afar.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthFunders

If that were to happen, they'd have to be responsible for earth. So more likely they'd work behind the scenes, straightening some things out, and some things they may let us wear as a kind of lesson, but won't hold that thought in, because have been shown, miracles of holding back natural disasters, and really think how we feel and think is part of the tests. The law of attraction or affinity work that many do, is a part of the tests. How could someone reach a higher level with negative thoughts, the kind that could create a disaster on a higher level? We need to grow strong steady loving natures and not get ruffled by whatever is thrown at us.

So will see the consistent positive possibilities, such as a wake up call for humanity and a visible rescue. Just know that there are many sides up there, and if one side shows up, they all can. If the veil were to lift and a fleet was overhead, don't treat them like they're the only solution, and they may not be here for the Good, but for those who like Power over others.

There would be signs. Here is what the Good would do if they were to materialize and start to assist and guide a new earth type government: religions would be exposed, and the true spiritual love and goodness within them highlighted, only. Good Ets do not come with a new religion or a unifying one, such as Chrislam. They expose lies. They are very spiritual but not religious.

There would be no money system, and everyone would be healed. And guided, taught how to clean up earth and how to caretake the wellbeing of others and those around them AND nature. Agents for good. Not to be seflish but take joy in the happiness of others.

To them, Africa is the symbol for earth, starvation and wars. This planet has a strong gravity magnetic field and it would literally make them ill, without protection.

The goal would be to have us raise the frequency of this planet to a higher level one.

edit on 5-5-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

I don't think we will ever be able to learn or hear from these aliens because the Government is so cruel and will never allow that to happen .

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
The Earth is in so dare situation, hundreds of millions on malnutrition and starvation, other millions suffering from endless conflicts and wars. The so called developed countries themselves are enslaved in debt and the majority of populations do not enjoy life, they strive to survive!

It can't be anywhere worse than that, except for starting nuclear exchange.

We already know the Aliens ET do exist. The governments are slow to make disclosure, but we have undoubtful signs of peope like Hellyer and Medvedev that it is the truth although not said to everyone. Actually they said it to everyone.

The chance of an evil race to enslave us is not that big, having in mind we could have already been enslaved by an evil alien race at the dawn of the civilizations. Anunaki or others, does it matter. Having all negativity done throughout centuries, without human consent, without referendum, it is strange how some today pretend that human race was not grown up enough or didn't give its consent for extraterrestrials to come. So it were when they came to Mezo-America and Egypt? Grey are mentioned as the modern culprits. So we were asked for the Grey involvement? Or Aldebaran involvement in pre-WW2 Germany? We were not! No one of the humans except for some secretive groups. If the bad ones were allowed to act freely, or may be they are not so bad after all, because we have the computer from them. What is needed therefore for the good ones to come?

The earth needs a speedy help from some benevolent ones, even if they look as odd as reptilians of the movie E.T. or Yoda. Let they come sooner! Otherwise, we already have the means to self-destruct the life on planet, and it will imminently occur in the next years without intervention from above.

Your post presumes were NOT already enslaved just because there are no visible chains on our necks. But I beg to consider that probability that we have chains on our minds that may indicate that we are enslaved by something higher or lower than us.

All that being said, now... regarding your idea of alien intervention to save us.

I think it may be the case that these aliens have no idea how to do that

Do you think they can do better than the psychologists, sociologists, clerics, politicians, good friends, philosophers in making humans behave enough to survive?

Not necessarily.

Just because there more advanced in technology doesn’t mean they have the answers to the human moral problem that facilitates such things as the invention of the atomic bomb, a genocide every few years, wars regularly, child molestation, rape epidemic, crime all over the place and just the general foul condition of the human nature

They may not know what we think they know

How to heal the human condition

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
We don't need aliens to intervene for JACK ****, we are constantly improving and bettering ourselves and the only reason it seems so dire to some of you people is the constant bombardment of negative news by the media and governments of the world. Humans have been in wars and conflict forever and today's are just another fad. Our resources and the effects of climate change are being blown out of proportion, we are at this time doing more and more research on Renewable resources and our mineral, coal, gas, and oil stocks can last for hundreds of more years at current depletion rates.

We have more than enough arable land to feed ten times our population if used efficiently. Wars of religion and terrorism is nothing new, it just gets more air-time these days. Our nuclear arsenals are being lowered to levels that mean civilization can survive. Plans are being put into place for the mining of local asteroids for rare minerals worth trillions of dollars, so we know longer have to dig them up. It's LOOKING UP for humanity at this time, not gloomy at all.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Sounds like you are in good company no matter what may come.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

They are indeed my friend, they most certainly are.

This speaks to my Mermaid heart. Profound. beautiful and painfully true beyond beyond.

There is the third, power, the true "Watchers", who have been watching it all. And, I would say in a metaphorical manner, the oceans represent the tears they have shed watching our plight.

edit on pm531pmThu, 21 May 2015 21:40:29 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

oh crap - wqhere do i start ?

first - why dont humans take respomsibility on earth - there are already 7 billion of us

2 it can be a lot worse

three - if you are basing your delusions on chumps like helyer - ROFLMAO - he read a book and became and idiot - he has no evidence

four - citation needed for your claims [ greys etc etc ]

five - if we need yoda to survive - we deserve extinction

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthFunders
I think they will come at the very last moment, right before self destruction. That is why they visit different army bases and look at our weapons from afar.

They do? Pretty bold claims to be making, given that there's not a lick of evidence to back it up.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: TruthFunders

They do? Pretty bold claims to be making, given that there's not a lick of evidence to back it up.

Really??
www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

news.bbc.co.uk...

So wait there appears to be a correlation funny you denied it without a lick of evidence. So I will accept my apology now. My wife's a psychologist and actually did a thesis on this exact phenomenon. G wells war of the world's started a huge mass of sightings and was really when ufo sightings got started.
edit on 5/28/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Ok....And how exactly is any of that evidence that aliens visit Army bases and "look at our weapons from afar"?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

You know they'll probably just kill us all off as nonstarters.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

What are the “benevolent” aliens going to do to stop the madness going on in this world?

It may be that in order to help they just cant be “ benevolent”

YinYang means that they have to not only put boots on the ground, as they say, but boots in some assess, as well.

Humans are plagued by the mysterious phenomena of a generally bad nature that disposes them to evil carnage

These aliens know this.

They probably, though, don’t have a clue on what is the solution to this problem.

Since it is a deep inward thing inside our soul or mind and hearts or inner makeup

Sure they could put the world in a stranglehold of prison but what will that do?

The solution to this quandary is given to us through religion

And the answer is to separate the good from the evil and start over with the good as long as their nature has been set aright.

That’s the ONLY solution

But the question is : HU the hell knows how to do that?

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
There are no benevolent aliens coming to save us, just assholes to come jerk us around, which is why they're not revealing themselves, we serve better entertainment to them, and supply much more experimental potential while in the dark.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I really love how the dark side actually programs people to believe all that exists is the darkside when the're teeny boppers, really immature peter pan lost boy types and there is strong protocols over what is allowed. Hero's exist and are waking people up. Rise to the occasion and make changes within self and deprogram from all the codings and all the cookies.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Hero's exist, but an idiot assumes there aren't also villains. The universe is varied with good and bad.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

There are all sides here, and a huge soul trap going on too. Not that it is permanent, but its been a long time for some.
The dark side doesnt matter when you pour your heart out, I never cared one bit if they or the guys inbetween heard, I had compassion for them, they are very young juevies, punks, tiny spirits, all predators are and need Moms really badly. The armour of Love protects you enormously and also, there are many who post as if the dark side is it, its all dark side to them, just the black squares in the duality. My own experiences taught me otherwise because they didn't have permission and consequently answered my questions.

I've experienced the hero's and they are indeed waking people up and working for the prime directive, which I was told, To Free This Planet. Plan Et.

But if they could just come in and we had no free will, and there wasn't a kind of test going on, the Good would have done this long ago.

We need to grow up more and away from giving our power away and following bad orders. And start to either directly help one another and create pockets of equality and prosperity, or if we don't have health and resources, yearn strongly for it and send up SOS.

But inviting someone to take the reigns is the same thing as giving your power away, nor do positives ever want to take control like that.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
...aaaaand I'm out. Too much make-believe for me.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Sorry buddy I don't make believe anything. Ever. PERIOD!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join