It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWW3 - Get It Over With Already!!! Why Wait??????????????

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

There are no do overs there are just new civilizations and killing rabbit for overpopulation is hardly the same as killing each other over religion or land or money or whatever!

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: PeachesNCream

Well Peaches NOT a damn thing will change until either they DO IT or shut the hell up about it and SMOKE a big FAT DOOBY!

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

BULL! EVERY THING IS TERRIBLE AND THIS WORLD SUCKS...tell someone else it is not so bad and tell someone else to get over it and tell someone else to relax...I am done with all the FffING war mongering jerks and the people crying wolf and the false flag crap....IF you don't like this planet then BLOW IT UP and quit dragging it out....Who needs the suffering? I don't but they insist everywhere that is the way life is supposed to be so just PUSH the DAMN button already.....I mean some hacker is going to be the one that does it because we have immersed this society in a technological cocoon that is easily manipulated from within, we are all going to die anyway so just get it over with! Tell someone else to relax it's not so bad!

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Seek consoling for the sake of your children.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: scattergun

Of course they will if they resort to the same man-made crap with religion and a monetary system that is decidedly one sided where the wealthy schmucks that control us think they are more important and we continue to let them by buying into all their propaganda sure, but I happen to believe that the reset button would eliminate all of that and force a completely different set of circumstances because there would be know memory or information left to assimilate! At least that is my wish!

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Seek consoling for the sake of your children.

Gotta love blind ignorant judgment.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Thanks and enjoy living in your moms basement with your righteous indignation and your ostriches!

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

Sure I will...the world she lives in sucks and will only get worse in the future so why waste time...just end it all now so we can start over quicker...how is that?

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Says the avatar with it's eye's pinned wide open....If ever there was a symbol for the NEW WORLD ORDER that is actually the reason for the world we live in it is that EYE, so please get lost!

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

I wasn't trying to be rude you seem like you have some deep issues and look at life in a negative light and if you have children you could be putting them in danger.

My mothers basement? You can do better then that.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Well meaning condescension...that makes it better.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I'm not going anywhere in fact I'm going to be paying extra attention to you.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   

It'a already here, we're just afraid to say so! Nobody needs truth and logic, or the gist of American Foreign Policy. What we need another Franz Ferdinand and a pregnant Sophiegetting shot in front of thousands shot to get this ball rolling? Another Pearl Harbor? No. Dare I say we are already there, just taking awhile to get off the ground....Hardy-har har.....KABOOM!

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

BULL! EVERY THING IS TERRIBLE AND THIS WORLD SUCKS...tell someone else it is not so bad and tell someone else to get over it and tell someone else to relax...I am done with all the FffING war mongering jerks and the people crying wolf and the false flag crap....IF you don't like this planet then BLOW IT UP and quit dragging it out....Who needs the suffering? I don't but they insist everywhere that is the way life is supposed to be so just PUSH the DAMN button already.....I mean some hacker is going to be the one that does it because we have immersed this society in a technological cocoon that is easily manipulated from within, we are all going to die anyway so just get it over with! Tell someone else to relax it's not so bad!

This world doesn't suck though... There are many awesome things about it. I think you are in too deep. You should probably take a break from ATS for while and go outside and enjoy spring.

Me, personally, I'm going to a bluegrass festival out in Cumberland, Maryland on Memorial Day weekend. I'm pretty excited and will have a great time, enjoying late Spring, swimming in a river, listening to good live tunes, and getting drunk. It'll be a blast. In other words, enjoy the little things.
edit on 1-5-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

a reply to: DAZ21

What world have you been living in...........is the world you live different? Are you stuck in your mom's basement with your head up your (where)? I have a kid and I don't want him living in a crazy screwed up world....no I don't want little children to die from an A bomb, but it would be better than dying from AN ABOMB jerk that rapes them and tortures them first!

I don't have a mom...

Anyway the way you wrote the thread, sounded like you were tying a couple of nooses while baying for innocent blood to be spilt because you have a problem with the world..

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Memorial Weekend ...now there is a holiday to celebrate...ILMAO! See the irony in that at all? Have a Great time celebrating the death of people that died in wars...that is awesome.....Yeah you are right we should all just relax and have a beer and just chill out while the rest of the world disintegrates.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

Go read the thing again and try to actually pay attention to what I am saying and this is the RANT forum so yeah I am pissed and I am ready for the idiots to be gone from this planet! I am not one of them.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

That is fine with me...try to actually pay attention then! Go look at the top 10 news items of the day....do you see rainbows? No!

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Well I'm going through some hard times too, but I refuse to let it get me down or make me angry.

Remember it could always be worse, no matter what you're going through, someone's always got it worse.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Memorial Weekend ...now there is a holiday to celebrate...ILMAO! See the irony in that at all? Have a Great time celebrating the death of people that died in wars...that is awesome.....Yeah you are right we should all just relax and have a beer and just chill out while the rest of the world disintegrates.

Well that's certainly a bastardized version of what Memorial Day represents and as a veteran myself it is kind of offensive, but I'll let that slide.

The world isn't disintegrating. It is just as messed up as it has always been. And if you think that WWIII is imminent, then you have a poor understanding of world politics and not to mention history. We have been MUCH closer to WWIII in the past and today the only wars we have to worry about are when the 1st world picks on the 3rd world. Seriously, take a break from ATS. You are too strung out. Might I suggest buying a ticket to Delfest as well? The only thing you'd have to worry about is having too much of a good time.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join