It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 Unanswered Questions About The Baltimore Riots That They Don’t Want Us To Ask

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: n00bUK
Fantastic meme.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: scattergun
I don't think they are all pre-planned, certainly they take advantage when a situation arises and send in agitors, but tensions are high and everyone is had enough. I think all these are starting out legitimately and are quickly hijacked.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AllSourceIntel

I could get get much worse I fear. But there is quite a few underlaying organizations that have agendas. Some of them appeared in Furguson. They effectively used the media and social media to incite crowd behavior. Some of those organizations are working in Baltimore I would guess.

I do think it will be a long hot and violent summer in this country. certain agendas will come out and it will be a major mess. The people of Baltimore just don't need this right now and need support. I'm not talking about the criminals, I'm talking about the guy who lost his job cuz his employer is burned out. Thats who suffers the most.

Are the poor and disenfranchised being used as pawns?

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

You're being pretty vague as to what you actually mean.

Protests are pre-planned? Well, yea. That's how protests work.

Riots are pre-planned? Again, see the example I gave above.

The response to protests and riots? Well yea, because a haphazard response isn't going to work terribly well.

Are you suggesting that the government has people on call to foment riots? And that any time something happens, they call up jimmy and tell him to go light a car on fire? Bit of a reach imho.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: scattergun
I could get get much worse I fear. But there is quite a few underlaying organizations that have agendas. Some of them appeared in Furguson. They effectively used the media and social media to incite crowd behavior. Some of those organizations are working in Baltimore I would guess.

Oh yes, that is for sure.

I do think it will be a long hot and violent summer in this country. certain agendas will come out and it will be a major mess. The people of Baltimore just don't need this right now and need support. I'm not talking about the criminals, I'm talking about the guy who lost his job cuz his employer is burned out. Thats who suffers the most.

I am right there with you on this, and I wonder if they all of course for suit with the city as they "gave space." I also fear it is going to be an aggressive summer, I've been saying to my wife the last couple years, 2015, things will go down.

Are the poor and disenfranchised being used as pawns?

Yes, they are the first set of pawns, passionate and vocal patriots are second. Me, as I am sure many veterans like me,I have bug out plans to wait out the first wave and then come out as ensure experience remains around to support everyone else. Kind of messed up, but I view it as a strategy.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

No, I don't believe the Government is evolved inciting riots. As I stated before these people in charge of local, State government are just foolish administrators. If they can't get it together enough to effectively launch a health care web site i don't think they could organize a riot....lol

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I'd just like to say, as someone who has lived through riots, that they aren't fun. So I hope that the lack of any more real news regarding these events in Baltimore indicates it has ended.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
I'd just like to say, as someone who has lived through riots, that they aren't fun. So I hope that the lack of any more real news regarding these events in Baltimore indicates it has ended.

Amen!

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AllSourceIntel

I'd like to see the media back off too. There just spinning the issue for ratings now. The real problem is much deeper. Yes the outrage was on a man who died in police custody and that was the last straw for many.

I believe the issue stems from years of DELIBERATE INDIFFERENCE to people living in distressed urban areas. decision makers in Gov just don't give a hoot about them. They really don't vote or buy large ticket consumer items.. They just try to survive and struggle on. They really don't stand a chance.

Most say "I'm glad I don't live there"
"Not my problem"
"Why don't they just go to work"

They will reach out and support any cause that helps them.. there just isn't any out there unless they can glom a good sound bite for their campaign to get elected.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Oh yeah, media plays a huge part, covering only when things go bad, and barely giving any coverage to those attempting to bring peace and stop rioting/looting ... CNN interviewed a lady who called them out on that "we were protesting days before you got here, only when things got violent you came" or something to that effect.

It is sad most don't care until it is close to home. If I had the budget to travel, I would be with that community.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

You're being pretty vague as to what you actually mean.

Protests are pre-planned? Well, yea. That's how protests work.

Riots are pre-planned? Again, see the example I gave above.

The response to protests and riots? Well yea, because a haphazard response isn't going to work terribly well.

Are you suggesting that the government has people on call to foment riots? And that any time something happens, they call up jimmy and tell him to go light a car on fire? Bit of a reach imho.

Yes, they do and they've had such an operational capability since the 1960's. Start researching "Operation Garden Plot".

This goes back to my earlier point, that counter-insurgency and anti-partisan elements are being added to American military training, for operations on US soil. This training has its roots in post-WWII America, where Germans whom were given amnesty after the war, showed the US Government how to deal with revolting populations in occupied countries. Today, we now have US equivalents of the Sicherungs-Divisionen, Ordnungspolizei and the Schutzmannschaft units.

Here is an article from the LA Times written by William Arkin explaining "Operation Garden Plot":

The Army's "Operation Garden Plot," a plan formulated in the 1960s for dealing with large civil disturbances, has been dusted off and updated to focus mostly on military intervention in response to a domestic event involving weapons of mass destruction. Special Operations Command, and more specifically the super-secret Delta Force, now have a role in thwarting and responding to domestic terrorist incidents.
edit on 29-4-2015 by boohoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: boohoo

The German issue brings a point to mind. When the German people followed the legal orders of their legally elected government and allowed that same government to build and operate labor/death camps, the American government hanged the leaders and tormented the citizens for doing exactly what they demand from all of us. Is there any question what there plans are for the American public? After all, they no longer need our tax dollars because they can simply print all the money they want and they do not need us to elect them since they are all on the same team anyway. Most of us have become useless eaters because they cam now import slaves from third world hell holes that will do the menial labor for damned near nothing while the children of the rulers and their relatives can have the few remaining good jobs. There might be more to the Georgia Guide Stones than meets the eye...

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

And, as I said in the other thread, counter-insurgency isn't "new" to the military and many skills taught in the military can be applied to CONUS, OCONUS, military life and civilian life.

Beyond that, if you want to open a discussion on your thoughts on garden plot, start a new thread.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Yeah, i keep coming back to the same question: what is the motive?

If the goal is to provoke an extremely violent response from The People....why?

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

And, as I said in the other thread, counter-insurgency isn't "new" to the military and many skills taught in the military can be applied to CONUS, OCONUS, military life and civilian life.

Beyond that, if you want to open a discussion on your thoughts on garden plot, start a new thread.

Ok, Shamrock-Shake, I'll do that!

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Is not working, right now is multiple protest late this afternoon in NY, Boston and Baltimore, mostly now college students, very multiracial, organized and peaceful.

Perhaps we are to see something big happening in America doesn't include just those that holds power, but the people actually uniting for a common goal.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

They are, IMHO, provoking justification to initiate actions that will allow the government to reduce the population, starting with those that they consider the least useful. Historically, population control has been accomplished through World War, (check out the casualty statistics on Wikipedia if you do not already know them), but with nuclear proliferation being at the state that it is, well, World War is too risky to pull off anymore. Again, refer to the Georgia Guide Stones.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

No need to bastardize my name. It's entertaining enough on its own.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Is not working, right now is multiple protest late this afternoon in NY, Boston and Baltimore, mostly now college students, very multiracial, organized and peaceful.

Perhaps we are to see something big happening in America doesn't include just those that holds power, but the people actually uniting for a common goal.

Thats where "Operation Garden Plot" comes into play, they will discredit organized civil disobedience early on, from within, and those grass-roots movements will eventually lose steam, ala, Occupy Wall Street.

Here is an article from 1977, giving more details about how "Operation Garden Plot" worked (back when journalism was REAL):

Carter Administration Revives Operation Garden Plot, Executive Intelligence Review, Volume 4, Number 14, April 5, 1977
edit on 29-4-2015 by boohoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

It could be, I will no deny that this could be just an agenda, but I also believe that this time is different, I'm hopeful that we should not back down with the peaceful protest that we as Americans are entitle to have.

America needs change, big change, the only ones that can bring change is us the people.

The thing is, could it be too late?

This is not about occupy Wall street this about basic human rights that we already have but we have forgotten to remind our leaders what they mean.

I will remind hopeful until prove otherwise.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join