It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I'm cursed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I think you need a talisman JD. I carry six different .I have a very powerful jade talisman on a red silk string that I will trade you for something?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockpaperhammock
I'm a Cubs fan...We are all cursed
I'm a Bills fan... hello fellow cursed.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I would suggest you get a cat. If the cat winds up dead or missing within the first few days, you are cursed.

The only thing you can do after this is talk to a Priest.

If the cat stays with you, enjoy your new companion and put all that death and destruction stuff from the past to the back of your mind.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
What you are experiencing is called "magical thinking".
Don't think about it. You'll only upset yourself.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Could you list the positives? I'm sure they may outweigh your bad luck. I am sure this is just awful coincidence and you are having a run of bad luck.
Get hold of an orgone generator, give it a few months and see how it goes. Worked for me!

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
WELL I THINK U TOUCHED A CURSED ARTIFACT
:cheer s:

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

Would you consider an astrological perspective? If not, I don't want to offend you, so either scroll right past my comment... or hit "reply" and just tell me "no thank you" and I will never do so again -- promise!

The common elements I see are work, religion, travel and unforeseeable natural disasters. Your presence/proximity is not the causative factor; but there might be a reason why you find yourself in the "right" place at the "right" time. You personally have not been harmed/killed though -- indicating some blessing as opposed to a curse from my perspective!

Accordingly, I would expect to see very strong emphasis on Saturn/Capricorn (which governs work and organized religion), Jupiter/Sagittarius (which governs faith, travel, and good fortune), and Uranus/Aquarius (which governs the unexpected, friends and associations, and natural disasters) in your natal chart. Perhaps Pluto/Scorpio as well, which governs death, volcanos and the unknowable. The position of these planets in your natal chart, plus other planets in these signs, and their house placement according to the time of your birth, could help explain the whys and wherefores of you being involved in these events. Looking back at the aspects of transiting planets to your natal planets at the times of these events could show which transits are likely to trigger future occurrences.

There are several websites which offer free natal charts and reports if you would like to check this out further.

But either way, I hope you appreciate that it can always be worse, and count your blessings!

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020
What are the chances of these happening? I'm asking because I think it's not yet over.

- First time I ever flew out of the country to USA, they were hit by worst recession since the great depression and a string of severe weather.
- 2nd flight overseas to Hong Kong, my city got hit by the worst flooding in decades with many casualties
- 3rd flight out of the country to New Zealand, New Zealand got hit by a powerful earthquake
- Job offer in NZ, they got hit by another earthquake but this time with many fatalities, Japan EQ followed suit. NZ also experience a string of weather anomalies
- Climbed a volcano in NZ and then it erupted after a century slumber.
- Left NZ, and they got hit by worst drought in decades
- Bday in home country, same day got hit by record breaking storm in damage and deaths caused
- Flew to Middle East and they were hit by MERS virus.
- A few months later, close relatives of several people I work with in Middle East died.
- Few of my colleagues suffered severe illnesses
- All my potential sponsors for scientific research suffered terrible misfortunes, setbacks, and ultimately gone (project cancelled) - in a few of these, the setbacks were caused by sudden uprisings/regional wars.
- A friend who tried to help me met two accidents that were quite serious with one totaled car but miraculously escaped any permanent injury.

Those who escaped this fate that has something to do with me are coincidentally "deeply religious Christians".

So I think there's a clear pattern here that's not just mere coincidences. I'm not here to promote Christianity either. Sometimes I think there are malevolent forces out there that's pressuring us to accept the ignorance of religion.

My question is, what's really going on?? Mere coincidences?? Should I refrain from traveling anymore?? Did someone put a curse on me??

I never dabbled with the occult. I was a Christian when it first happened, I left church last 2012 and it did not stop. People have been praying for me but nothing is working.

Your looking at it all wrong boss. You survived ALL that, cursed isnt the word I would use for you.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The mind is a powerful thing... Religions are testament to this! Stop any dogmas you may possess, they'll kill you. Get on the rational path... And if it continues, this is merely residue from things you haven't let go of... Demons, Negs, whatever you want to call them. Careful with how you dispose of this... utilising dogma to dispel bad karma is only going to strengthen it all in the long run. Take heed & good luck!

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Johndeere is the same guy that swears he made
a "warp" drive and that all his "sponsors" met misfortunes. At least he is typing coherently enough this time around. The last thread you made was about 5 pages advice, but none of it you wanted or acknowledged. You just wanted attention and here you are again :]. I swear you copy and pasted your last thread with the bulletins points.

What do you want to hear dude?

What do you want people to say to you?

What is it it you want to discuss?

Coincidences?
edit on 28-4-2015 by MConnalley because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Thanks for all the funny replies! Stars for everyone!

Although I am still serious.

Forgot few more things,

- a week before my dog died which I have no clue, we experienced severe thunderstorms for one week here in the desert! And it actually flooded for the first time since 2009!

- The first documented case of MERS since 2012 occured just a week after my job offer in the Middle East.

- A week before my flight to Middle East, flight MH370 vanished. Amelia Earheart who vanished in 1937 (note the #37) actually looks quite like my mom. I also look like her when I was younger and I had obsession of being a pilot but never did. My personality is quite like Ameliea Earhart all my life but only got to read about her life recently.

- I had a big argument at work and in the accommodation - the only time it ever happened up to now. It happened on the same day MH17 was shot down over Ukraine - July 17 @ 1700 hrs

Someone pointed out the Nepali Earthquake.

Welll..... A close colleague of mine who is a Nepali, returned from his vacation in Nepal a few days ago.

I did the math and the huge, improbable events and the odds are staggeringly low

I'm planning to go home on October 2015 on a vacation and leave Middle East permanently on March 2016 but it might happen sooner.

Watch out for those dates on Middle East! It was my departure from USA when the recession revealed its ugly face and people started losing jobs!

I have no plans of returning to USA, unless someone offers me a job there which is quite unlikely. I do have plans of returning to Middle East post March 2016 if it hasn't been torn by war yet.

Anyone have no objections of me coming back to Middle East in 2016???

My presence does not seem correlated to the huge events, it's when I move from one place to another. Long distance travel and when I'm in a fit of huge emotional tensions - the type that causes my body to vibrate. When I'm really really angry for example, I feel like I'm entering OOBE (out of body) while fully conscious. When I was a kiddo, it happened when I was really really scared and things around the house started vibrating and moving on its own. I never witnessed it again but I suspect it still happens when I'm sleeping.

I seemed to have lost the "ability" when I reached puberty. I think testosterone suppressed it - the stupidity and violence hormone that afflicts anyone who has it.

I suspect I could be possessed by possibly the same entity since childhood. It never hurt me, I never lost control (only partial at times but then it never did anything harmful), it seems to protect me, it kept me from being influenced by the church (I was a Christian for 20 years due to my parents). I'm not going to say it's not scary because it is when it manifests. But now, I'm not as afraid anymore. I became more confident dealing with it.

THis entity is obviously fighting against religion against another entity who's taken hold of religious people.
edit on 28-4-2015 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Yeah, I'm a christian. Curses don't affect me. In fact, they seem to rebound back on those who curse me. Same with anyone who messes with me--I never personally get revenge but they always seem to get what's coming to them on that front.

Have you considered becoming a christian yourself? Just might change things before the disaster hits closer to home. Idk if you're cursed or not. I don't have enough knowledge in that department.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Thanks for all the funny replies! Stars for everyone!

Although I am still serious.

Forgot few more things,

- a week before my dog died which I have no clue, we experienced severe thunderstorms for one week here in the desert! And it actually flooded for the first time since 2009!

- The first documented case of MERS since 2012 occured just a week after my job offer in the Middle East.

- A week before my flight to Middle East, flight MH370 vanished. Amelia Earheart who vanished in 1937 (note the #37) actually looks quite like my mom. I also look like her when I was younger and I had obsession of being a pilot but never did. My personality is quite like Ameliea Earhart all my life but only got to read about her life recently.

- I had a big argument at work and in the accommodation - the only time it ever happened up to now. It happened on the same day MH17 was shot down over Ukraine - July 17 @ 1700 hrs

Someone pointed out the Nepali Earthquake.

Welll..... A close colleague of mine who is a Nepali, returned from his vacation in Nepal a few days ago.

I did the math and the huge, improbable events and the odds are staggeringly low

I'm planning to go home on October 2015 on a vacation and leave Middle East permanently on March 2016 but it might happen sooner.

Watch out for those dates on Middle East! It was my departure from USA when the recession revealed its ugly face and people started losing jobs!

I have no plans of returning to USA, unless someone offers me a job there which is quite unlikely. I do have plans of returning to Middle East post March 2016 if it hasn't been torn by war yet.

Anyone have no objections of me coming back to Middle East in 2016???

My presence does not seem correlated to the huge events, it's when I move from one place to another. Long distance travel and when I'm in a fit of huge emotional tensions - the type that causes my body to vibrate. When I'm really really angry for example, I feel like I'm entering OOBE (out of body) while fully conscious. When I was a kiddo, it happened when I was really really scared and things around the house started vibrating and moving on its own. I never witnessed it again but I suspect it still happens when I'm sleeping.

I seemed to have lost the "ability" when I reached puberty. I think testosterone suppressed it - the stupidity and violence hormone that afflicts anyone who has it.

I suspect I could be possessed by possibly the same entity since childhood. It never hurt me, I never lost control (only partial at times but then it never did anything harmful), it seems to protect me, it kept me from being influenced by the church (I was a Christian for 20 years due to my parents). I'm not going to say it's not scary because it is when it manifests. But now, I'm not as afraid anymore. I became more confident dealing with it.

THis entity is obviously fighting against religion against another entity who's taken hold of religious people.

schizophreniabulletin.oxfordjournals.org...

Perception of Causality in Schizophrenia Spectrum Disorder

Patients with schizophrenia spectrum disorders often maintain deviating views on cause-effect relationships, especially when positive and disorganization symptoms are manifest. Altered perceived causality is prominent in delusional ideation, in ideas of reference, and in the mentalizing ability (theory of mind [ToM]) of patients.

Most schizophrenia spectrum patients report that their phenomenological appraisals of self, others, and environment have undergone marked changes in the course of the disorder. Many of these changes affect agency and causality, ie, the issue of who causes actions and events and how events are causally linked. Patients' views on the relationships between causes and effects often deviate markedly from what other people think. This is especially true when positive symptoms are manifest—a person with delusional ideation, eg, believes in causal links that are deemed bizarre by external observers. In addition to paranoid and delusional ideas, a person may sense an immediate link between him- or herself and external events.1 In such “ideas of reference,” a person perceives causal relationships between him- or herself and the social environment when in fact there are none. The disorganization syndrome of schizophrenia is characterized by altered causality as well, yet in a different manner.

Once again:

In addition to paranoid and delusional ideas, a person may sense an immediate link between him- or herself and external events.1 In such “ideas of reference,” a person perceives causal relationships between him- or herself and the social environment when in fact there are none.

What is happening to you is a symptom of a schizoid disorder.

Have fun.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: rukia

Yeah, I'm a christian. Curses don't affect me. In fact, they seem to rebound back on those who curse me. Same with anyone who messes with me--I never personally get revenge but they always seem to get what's coming to them on that front.

Have you considered becoming a christian yourself? Just might change things before the disaster hits closer to home. Idk if you're cursed or not. I don't have enough knowledge in that department.

I've been a Christian for 20 years but the hypocrisy and ignorance of the church made me leave.

Nothing changed in the "curse". But since I left religion, I was no longer getting sick.

Disasters are coming and going but we are being spared. Like one place I've been to in NZ town was struck by a rare tornado a day later and killed one. Tornadoes are spawning in places where they are unheard of whenever I go to such place. Only exception is Middle East but it was hit by huge supercell thunderstorms capable of spawning tornadoes.

If this is just one or two, it could be left to coincidence but we're talking of more than ten significant, often record events around the world occurring within several hundred miles of my location and just days of a correlated event in my life. It's a staggering improbability.

There are three famous people I know who had similar experiences, one is Nikola Tesla, another is Adolf Hitler and our current Pope Francis.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman

What is happening to you is a symptom of a schizoid disorder.

Have fun.

You must have mispelled it from android and no I'm not addicted to my android phone.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I have nearly circumscribed the planet. The only latitudes I have not been physically are between Savannah, Georgia and Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

Wonder what would happen if I did.

I do have a mark on my chest. Same one at the bottom of the black pyramid relic (that looks like the pyramid drawing on the one dollar bill), go figure.
edit on 28-4-2015 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   

It's a staggering improbability.

Surely you can share some calculations showing why it's a staggering improbability because it's not.

You think so because of confirmation bias but you are definitely reaching.

There are three famous people I know who had similar experiences, one is Nikola Tesla, another is Adolf Hitler and our current Pope Francis.

This is not true.

On the other, this is true:

In addition to paranoid and delusional ideas, a person may sense an immediate link between him- or herself and external events. In such “ideas of reference,” a person perceives causal relationships between him- or herself and the social environment when in fact there are none.

Feeling there is a strong correlation between oneself and external events when there is none is a typical symptom of schizophrenia. You should get some help.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   

You must have mispelled it from android and no I'm not addicted to my android phone.

You are correct I meant schizophrenia. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman

It's a staggering improbability.

Surely you can share some calculations showing why it's a staggering improbability because it's not.

- What is the probability of a major event occurring within 300,000 sq miles within a month such as deadly EQ, deadly storm, plane crash, recession, climate/geological record events, outbreaks of disease, war on average? Note the total land area of Earth is 57 million sq miles. The parameters described are the factors within which all my experiences occurred.

- Could we all agree this probability is 1/10 on average or 10% chance something big will occur on something as big as Texas once a year? I'm actually exaggerating here since in reality we don't get that many outrageous events even in something as big as Texas.

- Since the calculation of consecutive independent events in probability is multiplicative and I've described at least 10 consecutive events, we do 1/10 raised to the power of 10.

- and the odds are 1 / 10,000,000,000 and this is actually a conservative estimate.

Any questions?

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Seems like you have a lot of self-importance that you are imbued with. Everywhere you go, something bad happens. Because you are cursed. Because someone thought you were important enough to curse. Because curses are real.

Surely you have some idea in the part you are now playing on the earth. You suggest that somehow you have been made a rider of the Apocalypse, the four horsemen rolled into one? Sounds important.

Was it because you were born a prince, or a wizard, or a wizard prince? Someone really important who had to be stopped from doing something that the Curser didn't want to happen?

Starring in your own delusions might pass the time, but it's not healthy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join