It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Know It's Over, 7.2 million trading accounts have been opened in just the last two months

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I'm not seeing a lot of assets being moved around via shell companies to protect them, like I did back before the crash of 2008. I don't think we're headed for another big crash just yet.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: camain

Very true, it's really just a question of how large. I mean a 10 to 15 percent drop could happen then the Government interferes with QE or some other plan that may keep the markets afloat another year or two. It's impossible to predict when and how much all you can do is speculate. However another crash is inevitable for sure.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Toolman18
I signed up last night to buy stock. Am I dumb or is this inaccurate? Or maybe we have an entirely different economy now than in the '20's.

Buy supplies and ammo.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
7.2 million trading accounts have been opened in just the last two months.....

Interesting, so we're gonna chalk this up new blood in water...

I am suspicious of any such surge being anything like benign 'randomness' or 'inexplicably spurious.'

Perhaps yet another gigantic international money laundering scheme afoot? Shell games, and shell games... and somehow we never learn.

Are we really thinking that this WTF curve of account growth (7,250,000 accounts over 60 days) is not, in and of itself, indicative of a situation the demands serious scrutiny?

Seems like 7.2 million transactions added to any trade stream might be potentially important. But hey, I'm sure someone can come along and tell us "all is well...." soon enough.
edit on 04pmx04pmMon, 27 Apr 2015 23:49:10 -050010 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join