It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jude11...After My Break From ATS

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I'm glad you are back!

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
It's funny when the thought of breaking away from the data ATS has get's to us .I was away for a time but it wasn't planned ,it is just something that happened . I think there were many dot's and cogs that meshed during that time and I became less distracted and so probably more focused . That is a good thing as I think we are all here to find that sweet spot . I am sure there are plenty that could use a break from the UFO forums but that is just my opinion lol

Prior to my short break from this site I proclaimed that I was not political but when I cam back I found myself immersed into the subject . I never know what my next life coarse is going to be about . Things I think I should put time into is never where my sprite ends up taking me ...Oh well such is the discovery of life I guess .

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
Quite simply, it's an acknowledgement and awareness of myself and the changes in mind, self, social, political, spiritual changes that I have undergone during my short but deeply entrenched time and involvement here on ATS. It HAS changed me...and not all for the best. But then again, not for the worst either.

Very well-said! I feel the same way. I have to find my balance so that the changes I experience from hanging out here are for the better.

It's good to see you.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Welcome bk jude !

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Good to see you back as I do grow from your input . Maybe not in the ways you intended but all things can work in the way of growth for the individual ....peace

We all grow from all input whether we realize it or not.

Personal intentions matter not.

Jude

Ahh... Wisdom among the foolishness and chaos of the world. Glad to see you've decided to rejoin the community. We live in an age where people seem to have forgotten that one need not speak to be part of a conversation.

I try to emulate the principle of my fellow Hoosier, Red Skelton. He said, "I love everybody, even my enemies. After all, I made 'em..."

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I'm glad you are back!

Thanx.

Good to see friends again. Hasn't been long but feels like a lifetime.

Jude

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku

And that makes it all better!

Jude

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornShucker

Good to see you back as I do grow from your input . Maybe not in the ways you intended but all things can work in the way of growth for the individual ....peace

We all grow from all input whether we realize it or not.

Personal intentions matter not.

Jude

Ahh... Wisdom among the foolishness and chaos of the world. Glad to see you've decided to rejoin the community. We live in an age where people seem to have forgotten that one need not speak to be part of a conversation.

I try to emulate the principle of my fellow Hoosier, Red Skelton. He said, "I love everybody, even my enemies. After all, I made 'em..."

And that my friend is why I missed ATS.

Jude

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Welcome back. You don't know me, but I missed reading your stuff.
Have a great weekend.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

It's funny when the thought of breaking away from the data ATS has get's to us .I was away for a time but it wasn't planned ,it is just something that happened . I think there were many dot's and cogs that meshed during that time and I became less distracted and so probably more focused . That is a good thing as I think we are all here to find that sweet spot . I am sure there are plenty that could use a break from the UFO forums but that is just my opinion lol

Prior to my short break from this site I proclaimed that I was not political but when I cam back I found myself immersed into the subject . I never know what my next life coarse is going to be about . Things I think I should put time into is never where my sprite ends up taking me ...Oh well such is the discovery of life I guess .

I have come to realize that I am not so much political but rather just humanitical (my word)

I came to see that there was too much going on here in the way of politics and religion...Nothing for me at all. But having a break and visiting a few more sites that actually gave me a breath of fresh air in not only my opinions but those of others was actually liberating.

A short time away gave me a new perspective that I can't explain, but suffice it to say it was the break I needed.

Jude

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: kellidark421

Welcome back. You don't know me, but I missed reading your stuff.
Have a great weekend.

That's ok. I don't know you but I look forward to correcting that.

Jude

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

You were gone?
I'm just kidding. Welcome back.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Good to see you came back 'home'!

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Oh my, Jude. The song "Red Rubber Ball" comes to mind...lol

Hello again, my friend

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Always liked your posts. I know how you feel.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
Always liked your posts. I know how you feel.

Thank you muchly...

Good to be back.

Jude

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Welcome back!

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyJae
Oh my, Jude. The song "Red Rubber Ball" comes to mind...lol

Hello again, my friend

Yeah...Bounce, Bounce...Back to the beginning.

Thank you!

Jude

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: neomaximus10
Welcome back!

Thank you.

Good to be back...really.

Jude

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>